Chapter 5

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In Philippines:

 

I arrived already… and I was looking for my driver… after waiting for about 5 minutes… my driver came… and he’s with my cousins… Sooyoung and Dara… when I saw them… I was so happy… I have a lot of stories to tell… and they are also the same… while we’re in the car… I fell asleep… I dream about everything that kyuhyun and I had during our stay in Italy… I would never forget those things… when I wake up… I thought I was still with kyuhyun… but I’m not…

 

Sooyoung:couz… welcome back…

Dara:yeah… where’s our souvenir?

Me:at the bag… but let’s just open those tomorrow… I’m really tired… I want to sleep right away…

Sooyoung:yeah sure…

Dara:ok… no problem…

 

When we arrived home… my driver put all my things inside and then left… I let the maids to put all my things on my room… I went straight to my bathroom and take a warm bath… after taking a bath… I just wear my favorite shirt and pajamas… then I sleep already… I’ve forgot to eat… in the middle of my sleep… my phone keeps on vibrating and ringing… so I pick it up… someone’s calling me… and the number is not registered in my phonebook.. So I answered it with a weary voice…

 

Me:Ciao? Who’s this?

??:just checking if you arrived safely…

Me:may I know who is this I’m talking with?

??: I miss you already… I wanted to see you badly… I need you right here… I’m looking at our picture right now…

Me:Kyuhyun is that you?

 

But he didn’t answer me… I know it was him… I could feel it… because I feel the same… finally he speaks again…

 

Kyuhyun:yeah I am…

Me:Kyu…

Kyuhyun:hmmm??

Me:nothing…

Kyuhyun:I miss you so much... I wanted to see you… I want to hug you… I want to kiss you… I want you badly…

Me:really?

Kyuhyun:yeah… I wish you were here…

Me:I feel the same…

 

We talked until both of us felt sleepy… and when I sleep… I dream about Kyuhyun… when I wake up… my cousins are already at my house waiting for me to wake up… they get all the souvenirs that they asked for… and of  course they ask me everything that happened… so I told them everything… but I didn’t say that I’m with Kyuhyun… I showed them only the pictures of me and Hyerim… I don’t want them to see Kyuhyun and me….

 

Kyuhyun called me almost every day… but after a few weeks… he seldom calls… but I didn’t pay attention that much about it… I just think that maybe he’s busy right now… I didn’t notice that it’s already the start of class… haisstt… time runs so fast… I take up a degree in culinary arts in CCA…

 

In Korea: (Kyuhyun’s POV)

 

I arrived here in Korea… aigoo… I miss her already… why am I acting like this… haisstt… all I know is that I miss her… I need her… I want her…

 

I went out of the airport and wait for my hyungs to pick me up… but I’m already waiting for 1 hour yet they aren’t arriving yet… so I decided to print all the pictures… then I called Teukie hyung…

 

Leeteuk:Annyeong? Kyuhyun ah!

Me:Hyung… where are you?

Leeteuk:we’re almost there… there’s so much traffic today… where are you now?

Me:I’m here at the printing station…

Leeteuk:printing station? What are you doing there?

Me:I’m printing all the pictures in Italy…

Leeteuk:ye? Can we see it?

Me:if you’ll pick me up fast…

Leeteuk:ne ne… we will… wait in just 15 minutes…

 

Teukie hyung cut the call… after 5 minutes all my pictures are already printed… I look at it one by one… when I saw a picture of her in Venice… she’s such a beautiful girl… haisst… I’m missing her… so much… then I remember that I’ve asked her number… so I look at my phone and found her name… I wanted to call her… but I hesitate… for she might be resting right now… then my hyung’s came…

 

Heechul:Kyuhyun ah!!! Welcome back!!

Me:Chulie Hyung!!!

Donghae:Kyuhyun ah!!! Where are the pictures?? We want to see…

Ryeowook:aisshh hae… let’s look at it later… let’s eat first…

Hangeng:ne ne!! Let’s eat!!!

Me:Ne!! I’m hungry…

 

Then we all get inside our coaster… while where driving… they are looking at the pictures…

 

Sungmin:Kyuhyun ah!! Who’s this girl? She has a lot of pictures with you…

 

I was shocked… I forgot her pictures… I take photos of her even when she’s sleeping… or thinking…

 

Kibum:ya… who’s this girl?

Me:she’s my friend…

Eunhyuk:really? Can you introduce me to her?

Leeteuk:hyuk… you’re too old for her… she looks like she’s our dongsaeng…

 

Yeah… she’s OUR dongsaeng… she’s too young…

 

Yesung:how young is she?

Me:16…

Shindong:what’s her nationality?

Me:She’s a pure Korean but she’s living in Philippines… she came from a well known family…

Kang-in:really?

Me:ne… she’s an only child… they have a lot of business… she travels in different countries when summer vacation… but she’s so simple… and a nice person…

Siwon:you like her? Don’t you?

 

Oh… I stop hearing Siwon oppa’s question… I don’t know the answer… but I guess I really like her… but I can’t tell it to anyone…

 

Me:aniyo!! We’re just friends…

Leeteuk:kyuhyun ah… there’s nothing wrong if you like her…

Sungmin:ne ne… she’s cute… I like her…

Ryeowook:I like her too… but if you like her… then I’ll give way…

Me:aniyo… we’re really just friends… I like her being a friend… nothing more…

 

The guys just nodded… but Heechul hyung come towards me… and talk to me…

 

Heechul:you know… I’ve known you for a quite long time… and I know when or when not you are lying…

Me:hyung… I wasn’t lying…

Heechul:you’re not good at lying kyuhyun… and even if you’re good at it… looking at the pictures… will tell you how much you liked her… even if you just know her in a short period of time…

Me:aisshhh… you know I love Seohyun… how could I like someone else? And besides… she’s too young… And I think I don’t deserve her…

Heechul:why do you think she’s too young for you and that you don’t deserve her? You’re just 19 and she’s 16… 3 years of isn’t that bad…

Me:at age

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter