Chapter 15

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! konnichiwa/konbanwa! how are you? here's my new and late update! hope you'll like it! aaannnddd... as a token of my appreciation to all my readers... (the subscribed ones and the silent readers...) I'll update another chapter today... (well... I feel like I'm being a lazy author... hihi...) anyways... please keep on leaving your comments... ciao ciao! Sayonara!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Siwon:yah!!! Come down already! Let’s eat! We have to leave early so that we won’t be late!

Others:yeah we’re coming!!!

 

After a few minutes all of us are in the kitchen already… even Hyerim and Abby… they are going with us too… Kyuhyun sit beside me… we started to eat… all of them seems happy… they are talking and laughing while we eat… but Kyuhyun and I just stay quiet… I ate as fast as I can… Kyuhyun did the same… we went to the living room and wait for the others to finish… while we’re waiting… I decided to watch TV… but Kyuhyun grabbed the remote from my hand and put it in Jumong…

 

We left the house at exactly 10 am… the conference will be at 2 pm… we will be staying at SM Entertainment compound… for Super Junior will still have to fix their styles and looks…

 

We arrived at the compound at 11:30 am… we eat and then they started preparing… Janine, Abby, and I are also preparing ourselves for the conference… after we finished… we wait for the Super Junior… while we’re waiting…

 

Manager:so you must be Eunnah… the girl that Cho Kyuhyun always talks about…

Me:ne… you are?

Manager:by the way… I’m Kim Nam Gil… their Manager…

Me:oh… so you are Manager…

Manager:ne… and because you are Cho Kyuhyun’s girl… then you can just call me Manager too…

Me:well… thanks…

Manager:so… prepare for later… and see you around…

 

Manager left us… then Super Junior came… it’s already 1 pm… so we already go to the studio of Arirang… we arrived there at 1:45 pm… so we wait at the set… I and the Super Junior are with the host at the stage… while Janine and Abby are at the audience seats… while we are waiting… Kyuhyun holds my hand… and talked to me…

 

Kyuhyun:this is it…

Me:yeah… I know…

Kyuhyun:remember what I’ve said to you?

Me:ne… I remember well… but… am I allowed speaking too?

Kyuhyun:of course… only when they asked you… I don’t want you to be pressured…

Me:ne… well… I’m not pressured… I’m just thinking something…

Kyuhyun:haisst… trust me ok? Nothing bad would happen… everything will work out just fine…

Me:ne… I trust you…

 

It’s already 2 pm… the conference started… reporters asked them first about their concert tour… and what will the fans would wait now in their comeback… the reporters asked so many things… I was happy that Super Junior is happy while they are answering all the questions… and it made me calm… Kyuhyun is still holding my hand… every now and then he’s looking at me and smile… when the reporters started to talk about Kyuhyun and me… I was so shocked…

 

Reporter:so kyuhyun… how old the two of you when you met each other? When and where did the two of you met?

Kyuhyun:well… she’s just 16 and I was 19 by that time… we’ve met during my 3 weeks vacation in Italy…

Reporter:Miss Kim… can you tell us how the two of you met in Italy?

Me:well… we really don’t meet in a nice way…

Kyuhyun:yeah… we bumped at each other…

Me:and we became enemies at first… and I didn’t notice that it was him then…

Kyuhyun:yeah… she even said that I was rude…

Me:ne… because we always have bad time meeting each other…

Reporter:so how did the two of you started to become close to each other?

Kyuhyun:when we’ve talk at the roof deck… and we’re able to know each other in a nice way…

Me:and we became closer when we roam around Italy together…

Reporter:when did you have an official relationship then?

Kyuhyun:well… before we separated in the airport of Italy… I get her number…

Me:and when we both arrived in our own countries… we always communicate…

Kyuhyun:and we became official last Septem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter