Chapter 14

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! Konbawa! hihihi... how are you all? finally I've updated! and mianhae for not updating for almost a week (or is it more than a week already?) anyways... this is an extra long chapter... to compensate the days that I wasn't able to update... hope you like it... and don't forget to leave your comments... ciao ciao! sayonnara!

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I put my hands on my ears… while Yesung revealed that it was me and Kyuhyun… now what? They’re going to tease us more… aigoo… I wish I just disappear…

 

Sungmin:omo… Kyunie ah… is that true?

Kyuhyun:ne…

Heechul:well… the kissing part is not new to us… but the sleeping part…

Leeteuk:Kyunie ah… you’re still young… you should let us do it first… we’re your hyungs…

Kyuhyun:let you what? Sleep with her?

Leeteuk:aniyo… not with her… what I mean is that you should let us sleep first with the girl we want…

Kyuhyun:aigooo….

Eunhyuk:so what does it feels like?

Donghae:yeah… tell us…

Kyuhyun:didn’t you know how it feels to sleep? Then you should sleep…

Hyerim:Kyunie oppa… did you two do something?

Me:aniyo!!! We just sleep…

Abby:then why so defensive?

Kangin:yeah! Why are you so defensive?

Me:I’m not…

Kyuhyun:stop it guys… for you to stop… I’ll just tell you everything that happened…

 

So Kyuhyun told them everything… that there’s nothing happened…

 

Hangeng:so that’s what happened…

Me:yeah…

Hyerim:oh… sorry for thinking the other way…

All:yeah…

Kyuhyun:so would you stop it now? We need to go… it’s already 8:30 am…

Me:yeah… we should go…

 

We arrive at the airport at exactly 9 am… we boarded at 11:30… after the plane takes off… I was seating beside Kyuhyun… some of the boys are at our back… some are at our row… while Janine and Abby are in our front… I was really sleepy for we slept late... and we wake up so early… and Kyuhyun noticed that I keep on yawning…

 

Kyuhyun:do you want to sleep?

Me:aniyo…

Kyuhyun:but you’re sleepy…

Me:only just a bit…

Kyuhyun:ok… but if you want to sleep… you can sleep on my shoulder…

Me:Kamsahamnida… ne… if I will…

 

But due to my tiredness… I fell asleep within a few minutes… my head fell on Kyuhyun’s shoulder… but instead of removing it… he gently put my head on his chest… and hug me tight… he kissed my forehead… and he also sleep… his head is on my head… now… we were hugging each other…

 

We travel for 4 hours… during the whole flight… I was asleep… Kyuhyun just wake me up when the plane is about to land…

 

Kyuhyun:wake up sleepy head… (He whispered to my ear then kissed my forehead)

Me:uhmmm… are we here already?

Kyuhyun:yeah… honey… we’re already in Korea…

Me:oh…

Kyuhyun:Welcome to my home…

Me:kamsahamnida…

Kyuhyun:by the way… uhmmm… fix yourself… and prepare yourself…

Me:why? Do I look ugly?

Kyuhyun:aniyo… you’re always beautiful… it’s just that… media is already waiting for us…

Me:us?

Kyuhyun:yeah… Super Junior… remember?

Me:oh… yeah…

Kyuhyun:and of course… they are also waiting to see who my girl friend is… and that’s you…

Me:they what? Waiting to see me? How did they know?

Kyuhyun:yeah… because of our concert in your country… many ELFs posted some of our pictures together… and they are now talking about us… and media sense the news that you’re coming with us…

Me:oh… I see…

 

After our conversation… I fixed and prepared myself for what might happen when we went outside the airport… suddenly… I feel nervous… I started to ask so many what ifs… and Kyuhyun noticed me…

 

Kyuhyun:don’t worry… everything would be fine…

Me:what if…

 

But before I could finish what I am about to say… he kissed me… so I kissed him back… but it’s just a short kiss…

 

Kyuhyun:I won’t let anybody hurt you… I’m always at your side… I promise…

Me:I believe you…

 

That’s all I wanted to hear… he really knows how to comfort me… I believe him…

 

When we came out… there are many reporters who are really waiting… in just a sight of us… their cameras started to flash… while we’re walking… Kyuhyun is holding my hand… I can hear the reporters ask Kyuhyun about me… omo… am I really ready to pretend as his girl friend… now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter