Chapter 2

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Then he removed his shades… I was shocked… when I look at him and realize who he was… He was CHO KYUHYUN!!! Oh… I don’t know what to do… my heart beats fast…

 

Kyuhyun:hey!!! Wait a minute… I think I know you!!!

Me:you know me??

Kyuhyun:yeah I know you!!! Oh I remember!!! You’re the girl who hit me in Piazza del Popolo!!!

Me:is th…at you??

Kyuhyun:yeah!! You’re so mad at me and called me a jerk!!! How will I forget you??

Me:oh so… sorry… (look outside)

 

I was so ashamed… I didn’t notice that it was him… aisshh… why did this happen to me… nnnnoooo!!!!! Why didn’t I realize that it was him… aissshh… That’s why he’s so familiar to me…. Aaawww… now what….

 

Kyuhyun:hey!!!

Me:huh??

Kyuhyun:are you getting off of this taxi now??

Me:No!!! You should be the one!!! Not me!!!

Kyuhyun:I won’t… well then… let’s just share…

Me:oh… ok…

 

I told the taxi driver to bring me at the airport… and he didn’t say where he would go… so I just pretended that I didn’t care and that I don’t know him… it was too quiet… I guess none of us want to speak… so I decided to get my iPad and just listen… while I’m listening… he get my iPad…

 

Me:hey!! Give it back to me!!

Kyuhyun:yeah I will… I just want to know what songs are you listening… ^_^

Me:aisshh… it’s none of business…

Kyuhyun:oh!! You have lots of songs and videos and pictures of Super Junior… you must be really a fan of SuJu…

Me:so?? Is there anything wrong having those stuffs??

Kyuhyun:aniyo!! ^_^… I just wonder…

Me:wonder what??

Kyuhyun:I just wonder why you didn’t notice/know who I am…

Me:who are you then??

Kyuhyun:aisshh… you fool… you know Super Junior… and you don’t know me… I’m Cho Kyuhyun… member of Super Junior…

Me:I know!!!

Kyuhyun:then why are you ignoring me?? You should be taking pictures and autograph of me…

Me:well… for me… you’re a jerk!!

Kyuhyun:oh… yeah… I’m a jerk…

 

I can see in his face that he’s disappointed with what I said… and somehow I felt guilty… if only he knew what I feel for him… haisst… I finally have the chance to tell him yet I can’t tell him… and I made him disappointed… what am I doing… I hate myself…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter