Chapter 40

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! this is my first update for today! I hope you'll like it! don't forget to leave your comments ne? and... I just want to say that this story will end very very soon... 2-3 chapters more and it's done... I hope you'll keep on reading this story... ciao ciao

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eunnah’s POV (happened before she came back in Korea)

 

5 years had passed... I felt something weird... so I decided to go to America to know what’s weird...

 

Doctor:Miss Kim... have you followed my instructions to you 2 years ago?

Me:not really... because since i take over in our company... i became so busy...

Doctor:haisstt... still you should have take good care of your self...

Me:why doc? Is my sickness...

Doctor:ne... and I will tell you frankly... you know that Leukemia can’t be cured... it can only slow down... right?

Me:ne... i know...

Doctor:well... in your case... you Leukemia spread faster than before...

Me:is there any...

Doctor:I’m sorry to say this but... in your Leukemia’s stage... all that we can do is to make it slower...

Me:doc... what stage? And how long?

Doctor:well honestly... it’s already in stage 4... and if you won’t have treatments... you’ll just have 6 months...

Me:6 months? What if i undergo treatments again?

Doctor:well... we can prolong your life until next year...

Me:so... i’m really gonna die then?

Doctor:i’m sorry but... yes...

Me:I understand...

Doctor:so... are going into treatments?

Me:no... I just want to spend the rest of my time with those i love...

Doctor:but... you’ll die faster...

Me:what’s the use of having treatments if I’m still gonna die? I might die here while having treatments... so I’d rather die with them...

Doctor:I understand... if that’s you’r decision... then... we’ll let you go now...

Me:thank you...

 

Instead of having treatments... I just went to Korea...

 

I rang the door bell... a few minutes... some one opened the door... it was Kyuhyun...

 

Me:Oppa!!

 

I hugged him... for I really missed him...

 

Me:Oppa!!! Hey…

Kyuhyun:uhh… huh…

Me:what’s with you?

Kyuhyun:am I dreaming? Or hallucinating?

Me:(Chuckles) no you’re not… this is real…

 

I pinched his cheeks…

 

Kyuhyun:aww… it hurts…

Me:see… I told you this is real…

Kyuhyun:arasso…

 

I hug him again… and this time… he hugged me back…

 

Me:I missed you…

Kyuhyun:me too…

 

We went inside… I told him I want to surprise the others too… so I hid behind him…

 

Leeteuk:who’s that?

Kyuhyun:uhmmm… nothing…

All:oh… ok…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter