Chapter 20

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! mianhae if it takes a little bit longer before I updated again! anyways... here's my update... hope you'll like it! and please don't forget to leave your comments... ciao ciao!

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Kyuhyun and I left... I still don’t know where we are going… he was the one driving… Kyuhyun stoped the car at a park… it was so dark… and there’s no one there…

 

Me:why are we here?

Kyuhyun:it’s a surprise…

Me:there’s nothing in here… and it’s so dark…

Kyuhyun:you’ll just see it later…

 

We walked until we reached the center of the park… there are lights… there’s a picnic blanket and basket… there are blue and pink rose petals on the ground… I was so shocked… what’s with all of this? I can’t figure it out by myself…

 

Me:oppa… what’s with all of this?

Kyuhyun:well… since it’s your birthday to day… I wanted to surprise you…

Me:you don’t have to… I already receive so many surprises today…

Kyuhyun:I know… but still… I just want to make it somehow special to you…

Me:Kamsahamnida oppa…

Kyuhyun:Sangil chukahamnida… I know I’m not the first one to greet you…

Me:it’s ok oppa…

 

I was so happy on what he did… and because of that I huged him so tight… I didn’t expect that he would do this… I was wrong when I think that he didn’t care if it’s my birthday or not… we sit on the blanket…

 

Kyuhyun:are you hungry?

Me:hmmm?

Kyuhyun:I said… are you hungry?

Me:a bit… you?

Kyuhyun:yeah… can we eat now?

Me:yeah… sure…

 

Kyuhyun open the basket… and he take out the foods in it… there’s lasagna… carbonara… marinara… and ordinary spaghetti…

 

Me:omo… those foods are those foods that I said this morning…

Kyuhyun:yeah… I asked one of your chefs to cook all of this…

Me:really?

Kyuhyun:yeah…

Me:kamsahamnida… this is too much…

Kyuhyun:this isn’t too much… you deserve all of this…

 

Aaww… I don’t know what to say… he’s so romantic… I just wished that he was my real boy friend… haisst… I was so happy that’s why I cry again…

 

Kyuhyun:hey… why are you crying?

Me:nothing… I’m just so happy today… I’ve received too much today… from you… from the guys… from Yong Hwa and his band mates… I really appreciate all of it…

Kyuhyun:you know what… you’re the only rich women who keep on saying that you’ve received too much in just simple things like this…

Me:well… I’m not like those women… I just want a simple life… simple things… and all of this… are not just simple things… maybe for others… it is… and maybe… all of this is not enough for them… but for me… this is great… and it’s already too much…

Kyuhyun:you know… by looking at you… no one would think that you’re a rich girl… you’re so simple… you valued everything that was given to you… whether it maybe expensive or not… and that’s the reason why there’s a lot of people love you…

Me:I know… anyway… thank you so much…

Kyuhyun:always welcome… and no problem…

Me:so… let’s just eat… it might get cold…

Kyuhyun:ne… I’m hungry…

 

We eat while we’re talking and laughing… it’s really fun… I’m enjoying it… so much… after we eat… Kyuhyun went somewhere… so I was left alone… when he came back… he has ice creams… of course… my favorite flavor… we ate the ice creams… when we’re done already…

 

He sings a song for me… the song that I love…

 

When your cold words reached my heart without me knowing, my eyes were filled with tears

Where they from and how they were form over and over, even I don't know. The only thing I know is that it just really hurt. My formerly burning heart is slowly becoming cold.

I don't know what to say or how to hold on to you.

How can I, how can I do it?

Nanananana nananana on the window and on my eyes dew forms, tear forms, a small stream is made

Where they from and how they were form over and over, even I don't know. The only thing I know is that it just really hurt. My formerly burning heart is slowly becoming cold.

It seems even if i don't know what to say, or how to hold on to you

how can I, how can I do it? I'm afraid that if I close my eyes tears will flow even if I look at the sky

of the tears that have ultimately become worse, one drop was finally discovered.
How can I, if i can't see you again how can I. Tomorrow morning when I unknowingly reach for the telephone what will I do then?

Tell me what to do?

I want to smile and leave you so you'll be happy. But when I look at you
all the tears ultimately fall down

 

Me:oppa… kamsahamnida…

Kyuhyun:you don’t have to…

 

He lay down… he was looking at the stars… then he gently pulls me towards him… I was lying down too… my head is on his shoulder… my right hand is on his chest… his right hand is my hair… while the other one is on my waist… I wish we could stay like this forever… we stayed like that for a couple of minutes… then he started to tickle me… so I sit up… we teased each other…  and we played like as if we were kids…

 

It’s getting late… we decided to go home already… we arrived home at 12:30 am… when we entered the house… everyone was still awake… they are waiting for us…

 

Heechul:Kyuhyun ah… it’s already late…

Abby:where did the two of go?

Hyerim:we are so worried… both of you are not answering our calls…

Me:mianhae… our phones is on the car…

Kyuhyun:you worry too much… I told you I’ll take good care of her right?

Leeteuk:we know that… but look at the time…

Me:mianhae… oppa… we didn’t notice the time for we’ve enjoyed so much…

Yesung:well… next time… send us a message… so that we won’t worry…

Me:ne… we will… promise…

 

We all went to our own rooms… and take a bath… and rest… the next morning… I wake up at 10 am… omo… I forgot that I need to go to the company… I hurriedly take a short bath… dressed up… and went down stairs… I was shocked when I saw everybody awake already… they are dressed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter