Chapter 3

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun:I wish she was you…

 

I’m so shocked hearing those words from him…

 

Me:what??

Kyuhyun:I wish she was you…

Me:what do you mean??

Kyuhyun:everyone knows about Seohyun and me right?? I bet you know it too…

Me:oh… yeah… so what does it has to do with me??

Kyuhyun: I wish she was you… I wish she can talk to me the way you do… she would tell me how rude I am… just like what you did… she would shout to me like you shouted at me… she would get  mad at me like you…

Me:why?? Is there something wrong with the two of you??

Kyuhyun:haven’t you heard the news??

Me:nope…

Kyuhyun:aisshh… you are really a fool…

Me:I know…

Kyuhyun:haisst… she is with Zhoumi now…

 

I don’t know what to say… I can see pain in his eyes… I can feel his sadness… so that’s maybe the reason why he’s like this…

 

Me:you really love her… don’t you??

Kyuhyun:yeah… but she betrayed me… she fooled me… she really don’t love me at all… she really love Zhoumi…

 

His bitterness is really showed… I wish I could do something to somehow ease his pain…

 

Me:it’s ok to cry…

 

He looked shocked when I said that…

 

Me:I know what you feel… you can cry it out…

 

Yeah… I really know how he feels… because that’s what I’m feeling right now because of him… suddenly he put his head on my shoulder… I can feel that he’s crying… can’t control my own emotions… I cried too… I cry because he’s crying… because he was hurt… I can’t stand seeing him like this… I don’t want him to be lonely… I don’t want to see him cry…

 

After several minutes of crying… he stopped… then he was able to smile again… that genuine smile that I love most… then he said…

 

Kyuhyun:oh… sorry… I’ve cried on you…

Me:no… it’s ok… I hope you feel a little bit ok now…

Kyuhyun:ne! I am… kamsahamnida!!

Me:no problem…

Kyuhyun:wait… we still haven’t met in a nice way…

Me:yeah…

Kyuhyun:and I still don’t know you’re name… so is it ok if we start again?

Me:oh… sounds good… ok

Kyuhyun:well I’m Cho Kyuhyun… you are?

Me:Kim Eunnah… nice meeting you…

Kyuhyun:nice meeting you too… so now… I hope we’re already friends...

Me:yeah sure…

 

Then we spend the rest of our time talking to each other at the deck… we shared our stories… our favorites… everything about us… it’s nice that after our bad encounter in Piazza del Popoloand in the taxi… everything went well… we became friends… and I’m ok with that…

 

It’s been a week since I’ve arrived here… and it’s also been a week since I met kyuhyun… and Hyerim went back to the Philippines already… so I’m going to roam around Italy alone again… and I haven’t see kyuhyun after we’ve talked at the deck… haissst… at least I got a chance to be with him…

 

Then the phone rings…

 

Me:Hello??

Receptionist:Hi mam… there’s someone here asking what is your room number…

Me:who is that person??

 

I heard the receptionist ask the person… and I heard it was kyuhyun…

 

Receptionist:mam he says his name is Cho Kyuhyun… he said he wants to talk to you.

Me:oh. Ok. I know him… you can give him my room number…

 

I put the phone down… I was thinking why he would want to talk to me… and that he was still here… I thought he went back to Korea already… after several minutes… I heard someone knocking on my door… it must be him… so I went to the door and open it… my god… I saw first his perfect smile… my heart begun beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter