Chapter 31

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! I'm back for my new update... sorry if it's almost mid night... I have a lot of errands to do... anyway... hope you'll like it... and please put/leave your comments ne? ciao ciao!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Chulie oppa was right… they have to know… but I should be the one to tell them…

 

Me:I know… then let me be the one to tell them…

Heechul:ok… tell them…

 

Me:we’re sorry for leaving without any words… it’s just that I don’t know how to say things to all of you…

Seohyun:Eunnah … what’s the matter??

Me:remember a year ago when I told you that I’m getting ok?

Leeteuk:ne… when you came back from the Philippines… why?

Me:well… the truth is… I’m getting worst that time…

All:what?

Me:ne… before I went back here… my doctor said that my leukemia is already in stage 3…

Hyerim:why didn’t you tell us?

Me:I’m sorry… I went back here… I was thinking that… I would not go on treatments any more… I’ll just spend my remaining time with all of you… but then Chulie oppa found out my true condition… I asked him not to tell anybody… he convinced me to have treatments… he told me that I should fight for my life to be with the one I love…

Siwon:when did this happen?

Me:during your concert in Japan… I told Chulie oppa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter