Chapter 23

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! like what I've said... here's the 2nd update! after this I'll post the 3rd one! and... thank you for those who greeted me! seladia and kyutekandy  thank you! please don't forget to leave your comments! ciao ciao

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Me:wh… why are you crying?

Kyuhyun:please try to remember anything about us…

Me:us?

Kyuhyun:ne… us…

Me:why?

Kyuhyun:I love you… and you love me…

Me:omo? I… I love you?

Kyuhyun:ne… we’ve known each other for 5 years… you were my girlfriend for 3 years…

Me:really? So that’s why I feel like there’s something on you…

Kyuhyun:do you remember?

Me:aniyo… but it seems like I know you… it seems like there’s something between us… but I can’t remember… aisshh… this is making me nuts…

Kyuhyun:it’s ok… don’t force your self… I promise… I’ll help you bring your memory back…

Me:kamsahamnida… please stop crying…

 

I touched his face to wipe his tears… but the moment my hand touches his skin… my heart beats so fast… I shivered… I don’t why I feel like this… it feels like I always want him near me… like I always want him to hold me… I don’t know… my head is aching again…  

 

Kyuhyun and I talked… he told me everything that happened between us for the past years… when the door opened… it was appa… omma… and Onew…

 

Appa:Kyuhyun… is she alright?

Kyuhyun:ne… ajusshi… I’m sorry I didn’t take good care of her…

Appa:it’s not your fault Kyuhyun… don’t blame yourself…

Kyuhyun:but ajusshi… if I stayed with her… if I went out with her… she might not be hit by that driver…

Appa:Kyuhyun shi… you’ve done so much for my daughter… you’ve protected her so much… you’ve loved her more than anything else… I’m glad that I trusted the right person… so don’t blame yourself… she’s ok… look…

Kyuhyun:ajusshi… she’s ok… but she can’t remember anything about me…

Appa:omo? What did you said?

Kyuhyun:she had a selective amnesia… the doctor said that she might forget me because there’s something happened before that gave her so much pain…. That’s why her brain chooses not to remember…

Appa:is there any chance that she’ll get her memory back?

Kyuhyun:ne… 6 months to 1 year… but the time could be shorter if we would help her remember anything… or there’s a possibility that she won’t gain her memory if we don’t help her…

Omma:does the driver of that car already seen?

Kyuhyun:aniyo… the police said that it went to fast…

Omma:if the police can’t find that man… then I would… he should pay all of this…

Onew:ajumma… calm down… it won’t help her at all…

 

By looking and hearing the way Appa and Kyuhyun talk… I can say that what Kyuhyun said is all true…

 

Appa:princess… are you alright?

Me:ne… appa…

Omma:baby… I’m sorry…

Me:omma… don’t be… I’m fine…

Omma:by the way… Onew is with us… do you remember him?

Me:ne… I remember him…

Onew:annyeong… how do you feel now?

Me:annyeong… I’m feeling great… but dizzy… for my head aches sometimes…

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter