Chapter 17

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating! ayways... to compensate to it... I'll update 2 chapters today (again... >_<)... I know I'm being a lazy bum now a days... so... I'm so sorry for that... anyways... here's the first chapter... and see you on the next later... oh! don't forget to leave your comments! ciao ciao!

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Because of what I heard… I wasn’t able to sleep any more… I just watched Kyuhyun to sleep… I wake him up at 9 am… he went to his room to take a bath… after he left… I went to my bath room to take bath… but while I’m taking a bath… I started crying… for everything that he said last night was true… I was hurt that we can’t be together… for both of us didn’t know what we truly feel for each other… after I take a bath… I got dressed… and I went down… all of them are already there… waiting for me…

 

Me:sorry guys… I take so long taking a bath…

Heechul:princess… happened to you?

Me:huh? What do you mean oppa?

Yesung:princess… did you look at the mirror?

Me:ne….

Sungmin:did you cry a lot princess?

Shindong:or you didn’t get a nice sleep?

Me:aniyo… why oppa?

Hangeng:your eyes… you have too much eye bags…

Me:eh? No way…

All:ne!! Look at the mirror… princess…

 

I looked at the mirror… and yes… they are right… but I just ignore what they say… just the… my phone rings… it’s Yong Hwas oppa…

 

Me:Annyeong haseyeo…

Yong Hwa:hey precious… you sound like you’re so energetic today…

Me:ne… I had a good and long sleep last night oppa…

Yong Hwa:I see… so are you ready for the party to night?

Me:ne… ne… I’m so excited for it oppa…

Yong Hwa:oh… ok then… so I’ll just see you later precious…

Me:ne… see you later oppa…

 

I looked at the guys…

 

Me:did you eat already?

Sungmin:aniyo…

Me:why? It’s already 11 am…

Siwon:we’re waiting for you… we will ask you what you want to eat…

Me:oh… I want… pasta…

All:pasta?

Me:ne… pasta… lasagna… carbonara… marinara… and just ordinary spaghetti…

Hangeng:but… all we know is the ordinary spaghetti…

Me:well then… I’ll cook…

Heechul:aniyo… we want to cook for you…

Me:well… if that’s the case… then… just cook whatever dish you know… I’ll eat them…

Leeteuk:really?

Me:ne… 

 

All of them started cooking… but Kyuhyun is not doing anything… he is just watching like me…

 

Me:oppa… why are you not helping them?

Kyuhyun:they said they want to cook for you… they didn’t say that I am too…

Me:oh… ok…

 

So sad to hear that from him… he don’t want to cook for me like the others do… haisst… well… what can you expect from him… and besides… he doesn’t love me the way the guys love me… I know that the guys love me more than being their dongsaeng… especially Heechul oppa… Kibum oppa… and Teukie oppa… they keeps letting me feel how much they love me… but they just can’t say it… because what they know is that Kyuhyun and I are lovers… aahh… I wish that I just love even one of them… but Kyuhyun oppa is the one I love…

 

After they cooked… they prepared the table… still they don’t let me do a thing… I wonder why they are like this today…

 

Me:kamsahamnida oppa…

Teukie:aniyo… it’s always a pleasure to us to make you smile…

Me:aaww… Teukie oppa…

 

I hug every one of them… except for Kyuhyun oppa… while we’re eating… all of us were so happy… talking and laughing… but not Kyuhyun… I wonder what’s wrong with him…

 

Heechul:princess… don’t you know what date of the month today is?

Me:hmmm… it’s 17th… why?

Kibum:omo… you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter