Chapter 24

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

annyeong again! this is the 3rd update! hope you'll like it! and please don't forget to put your comments! ciao ciao!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Kyuhyun:don’t force yourself to remember everything… time will come… you’ll gain your memory back…

Me:I really want to remember everything… I’m so confused… I felt like I’ve felt this before… I just can’t remember when or how…

Kyuhyun:(chuckles) of course you’ve felt this before…

Me:really? How? When?

Kyuhyun:yeah… well… we sleep together for so many times already…

Me:really?

Kyuhyun:ne… I sleep with you every time that we are going on a trip… for I always wake you up… and I sleep with you every time you want me to stay with you…

Me:ah… do I always want you to stay with me?

Kyuhyun:well… some times… but some times… you just ignore me…

Me:oh… I see… kamsahamnida for telling me…

Kyuhyun:(chuckles again) it’s my pleasure to tell you… well… those times is so important to me…

Me:important to you?

Kyuhyun:ne… because I am able to watch you sleep… I am able to see that you’re ok… and most of all… I am able to be with the one I love most…

Me:you love who?

Kyuhyun:you… I love you… with all my heart and soul…

Me:you love me?

Kyuhyun:you don’t believe me don’t you?

Me:aniyo…

Kyuhyun:well… I can’t blame you for that… because for so many years that we’ve been together… I’ve never told you… and when I decided to tell you… that’s when you can’t remember me at all… I guess I’m such a fool for wasting too much time… I’ve been selfish… I always thought that it’s ok if I won’t tell you… for you love me so much… I take you for granted… not knowing that this might happen…

Me:don’t say things like that… you’re not… there’s a reason behind all of this things…

Kyuhyun:I know… I’ll help you to remember everything… I promise… I’ll never leave you…

 

Hearing those words from him made my heart beat so fast… I felt like my heart was relieved… I think he’s telling the truth that I love him so much… for that’s what I’m feeling right now… my brain might forget him… but my heart never forgot him…

 

Kyuhyun hold my face… he lifts it up… so he can look at me directly… then he whisphered…

 

Kyuhyun:I love you…

 

But before I could speak… he leaned and kissed me… his lips is so soft… so sweet… he kissed me gently and passionately… he ended the kiss…

 

Kyuhyun: let’s sleep now ok? We’ll be leaving early tomorrow…

Me:ne…

 

We sleep together… my head was on his chest… he was holding me tight… I feel so comfortable around him… I feel secured…

 

__dream mode__

 

I was in a very familiar place… I know this place… it is Piazza del Popolo… but why am I here? Then I realized that Kyuhyun is standing in front of me… looking at me… he was say something… but I can’t understand what he’s saying… he looks younger…

 

__end of dream mode__

 

I felt that Kyuhyun is already awake… for he is my hair already… I opened my eyes and looked at him… I was right… he was the guy in my dream… but what does it mean? So I dare ask him…

 

Me:oppa… before I got in an accident 1 week ago… did we met in Piazza del Popolo??

Kyuhyun:aniyo… why?

Me:then if we didn’t… why do I remember the two of us met in Piazza del Popolo??

Kyuhyun:you remember what?

Me:I remembered that we’ve met in Piazza del Popolo… I just don’t know when…

Kyuhyun:that’s where we’ve first met… 4 years ago…

Me:really? It happened 4 years ago?

Kyuhyun:ne… we both had our 3 weeks vacation here in Italy 4 years ago… we bumped at each other at Piazza del Popolo… and that’s our first meeting…

Me:oh… it’s been quite old…

Kyuhyun:what else do you remember?

Me:nothing… just that…

 

Kyuhyun hugged me… I can feel that he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter