Chapter 21

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! I'm sorry if I'm not updating for too long... anyways... here's my new update! I hope you'll like it! and please don't forget to put/leave your comments! ciao ciao!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I felt like someone is my hair… I think its Kyuhyun… he must be awake already… I opened my eyes… and I was right… it’s him…

 

Me:you’re awake already?

Kyuhyun:good morning bunny…

Me:good morning… why are you so early?

Kyuhyun:nothing… I just want to see you sleeping…

Me:but it’s still too early… it’s just 4 am…

Kyuhyun:did I wake you up?

Me:aniyo… you won’t sleep anymore?

Kyuhyun:ne… I want to be sure that you won’t have bad dreams again… so go back to sleep now… I’ll just wake you up later…

Me:aniyo… I can’t sleep now…

Kyuhyun:is that so?

Me:ne… so let’s go down…

Kyuhyun:aniyo… it’s still too early… they are still sleeping… let’s just stay like this until they wake up too…

Me:well… if that’s what you want…

 

Kyuhyun pulled me closer… I put my head on his shoulder… and my hand on his chest… his hands are on my waist… I wish I can be with him like this… I wish that my dreams won’t happen… or is it a sign… that everything between us will totally end? I keep on thinking what that dream means… we stay like this… we didn’t even talk… until…

 

Kyuhyun:I don’t know why… I feel like I don’t want to let go of you anymore… like I always wanted to be with you like this… why I’m not liking that others confess their feelings for you… I can’t understand… I know I should not feel like this… but I can’t help myself…

 

I just look at him… I don’t know what to say… am I hallucinating? Am I still dreaming? I don’t know…

 

Kyuhyun:I know it’s hard to believe all of this… I can see it in your eyes… well… me too… I can’t believe in myself too…

Me:oppa…

Kyuhyun:I know… don’t worry… I understand…

 

He hugged me tight…

 

Kyuhyun:I don’t want to let go of you anymore… I forgot how to live without you… I can’t live without you… I want you… I need you… you’re my oxygen…

Me:oppa…

 

I started to cry… I’m having a hard time to believe everything that he said… for I know that he still love Seohyun unnie… he raised my head… and wiped my tears… he kissed my forehead… then he hugged me again… this time… it’s much tighter… then he lossen his grip… he sits down properly… and so am I… he faced me to him… he leaned and kissed me… he kissed me so gently… so passionately… so intense… it feels like I’m really his oxygen… and so he does… he’s my everything… if only he knew it… I wouldn’t stay with him if I didn’t love him this much… he ended the kiss…

 

Kyuhyun:I think we have to fix ourselves now…

Me:yeah… we’ll be leaving at 8 am…

Kyuhyun:yeah… and I think… the others are also awake now…

 

We both stand up… and before he leaves… he kissed me again… but it’s just a short kiss… after he leaves… I went to the bath room and take a warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter