Chapter 4

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong!! uhhmmm... before you read this chapter... I would just like to say that you might hate me for the content of this... hihihi... I hope you won't blush like me when I was writing and re-reading this chapter... so... enjoy... :)

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

It’s just 6 am but I’m already awake because of the wakeup call… aigoo… I still can’t get over with what happened last night… I kept on thinking of it again and again… it’s still too early… but I decided to take a bath already… and after taking a bath… I’ve prepared all my things and eat breakfast… its just 7:30 when I heard a knock on the door… so I hurriedly go and open it… it was Kyuhyun…

 

Me:Good morning!! You’re too early…

Kyuhyun:yeah… good morning too…

Me:why so early?

Kyuhyun:oh I wakeup 6 am because of that wakeup call… it really …

Me:haha… same as me… have you eaten breakfast?

Kyuhyun:na… not yet…

Me:well then… join me…

 

I closed the door and pull him to the kitchen… I let him sit and give him a plate and spoon and fork… then we start eating… at exactly 8 am… we left the hotel… and wait for a taxi… the taxi driver dropped us at the train station… and from there… we need to travel 8 hours to be able to arrive in Milan… so while we’re in the train… we are both sleepy… we decided to sleep since it’s a long time travel… I rest my head on the couch… but then he put my head on his shoulder… and because I’m too sleepy… I fall asleep fast… after a few hours of sleeping… I wake up… and I noticed that my head is in his chest… my hand is hugging him… and his left hand is on my waist… omo… I can hear his heart beat… I can feel him breathing… I can smell his fragrance… so I decided to stay like that even for a little more minute… I closed my eyes and pretend that I’m still asleep… then I felt that he was now awake… he raised my head a bit… then he hug me… though my eyes are closed… I know that he was looking at me… suddenly I felt his lips touched mine… but still I can’t open my eyes… so I pretended that I was still sleeping… after a few minutes… I decided to open my eyes and stretch…

 

Kyuhyun:good afternoon… ^_^

Me:is it already afternoon?

Kyuhyun:yeah… it’s already 3 pm…

Me:oh… I’ve slept too long…

Kyuhyun:yeah…

Me:I’m sorry… I made you a pillow…

Kyuhyun:nah… its ok…

 

I just decided not to talk about the kiss that he did… he might notice that I wasn’t even asleep that time… so I pretended not to know anything happened… finally after 8 hours of travel we already arrive in Milan… but because we travel for so long… we are already tired… so we just looked for a hotel to check inn… at the hotel…

 

Receptionist:hi mam… hi sir…

Me:hi…

Receptionist:for check inn?

Me:yeah…

Receptionist:in one room or in separate rooms?

Me:separate…

Receptionist:ok mam, please wait a minute… I’ll just check if there are still available rooms…

Me:ok…

 

The girl in the front desk checks the list on her computer… and after a couple of minutes she said…

 

Receptionist:sorry mam… but we only have one room available… all are occupied…

Me:kyuhyun… what now?

Receptionist:is it ok with you?

Kyuhyun:it’s fine with me…

Me:huh?

Kyuhyun:I said it is fine with me if we shared room… are you deaf?

Me:oh… well if there’s no other choice… and if it’s ok with you… then it’s fine with me too…

Receptionist:so? Are you getting the room mam?

Me:yeah… we will…

 

After we check inn… the girl gave us the key to the room… and we go up to find the room and rest… when we found the room… kyuhyun opened the room… while he’s opening the door I felt my heart beats so fast… omo… why am I feeling like this? When he opened the door… I went in to see the room… to my surprise… it only have one bed… and one bath room… a couch… two chairs… a plasma TV… now what… what am I gonna do… we need to share in one bed? Aigoo… then he breaks my silence…

 

Kyuhyun:I guess we need to share in one bed too… ^_^

Me:yeah… I guess…

Kyuhyun:its fine with me… is it fine with you to sleep with me? ^_^

Me:well… I don’t have any choice… I don’t want you sleep on the couch or on the floor… so it’s ok with me…

Kyuhyun:good ^_^

 

Aissh… why can he still smile in times like this? Haisstt… if only I didn’t love this person… I won’t agree to share with him… haisst… after putting our things in the cabinet… I told him…

 

Me:hey… I’ll take a bath first… is it ok?

Kyuhyun:ok… I’ll take a bath right after you…

Me:ok… thanks…

Kyuhyun:no problem… J

Me:I’ll take a bath now ok?

Kyuhyun:ok…

 

At the bath room… I’m still thinking why he kissed me… I can’t figure out the reason why… I’m also thinking that everything would be fine even if we’re going be in the same room for 5 days… I’ve been in the bath room for 1 hour… so when I got out…

 

Kyuhyun:aissshh… you used the bath room too long…

Me:oh… sorry…

Kyuhyun:I thought you’ve fallen asleep inside…

Me:aniyo!! I just… well… never mind…

Kyuhyun:ok… I’ll take a bath now…

 

I dried my hair… and hopped in the bed already with my favorite novel book… I was busy reading the book so I didn’t notice that kyuhyun is already out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter