Chapter 12

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

weeee... I updated! hahaha... it's soooo hot here in Philippines... haisst... anyways... I hope you enjoy this update! 

emille_suju; sparkling2603; sjfangirl: Salamat sa mga comments and sa pagbabasa ng story na 'to :) (am I correct? sorry I'm not really fluent in tagalog... )

aaahhh... to all Filipino subscribers... you can post your comments in tagalog owkie?? so that I'll be able to learn tagalog more! luvya all!

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Friday… 1 pm… fans are starting to arrive… I was at their dressing room… checking if everything that they’ll use is perfect… by 3 pm… I decided to check out side… I was really shocked when I saw thousands of people are waiting for them… all tickets are sold out within just 5 minutes… wow… that really amaze me… many people really love Super Junior… I was so happy to know it…

 

The concert starts at exactly 7 pm… and ended at 10:30 pm… it should be done by 10 pm… but it extended at 10:30… for the fans really love them… so they granted the wish of their fans… it’s so nice to see them all happy… the fans and Super Junior… it’s really obvious how they treasure each other… the whole place is lighted by the blue light stick of the ELFs… it’s really amazing… they really made it a Sapphire Blue concert…

 

After the concert… they asked me who among my friends will be with me… because we will be leaving on Monday… so I asked my friends… Hyerim and Abby said they want to go with me… so it’s already decided that Abby and Hyerim will be going… Seema can’t go because she’ll be going to India to visit her relatives… the others are busy with their work…

 

Sunday morning… appa arrive at my house…

 

Me:Annyeonghi jumushossoyoappa…

SuJu:Annyeonghi jumushossoyo ajusshi…

Appa:Annyeonghi jumushossoyo… so you’ll be leaving tomorrow…

Me:ne… I’ll miss you…

Appa:me too…

Me:I’ll give you a call if I need to…

Appa:ok… can you take care of my princess?

Leeteuk:ne… ajusshi…

Appa:kamsahamnida…

Me:appa… w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter