Chapter 35

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong again! soooo... this is my second update... please leave your comments... and I hope you'll like this... ciao ciao!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I can’t stand this anymore… how can I tell him that I don’t love him? When he’s the only one that I love most? My tears start to fall…

 

Me:you know that I love you… I always do… and I always will…

Kyuhyun:then stay… I can’t afford to lose you…

Me:I can’t stay anymore… I love you so much… but I have to do this…

Kyuhyun:but why? I don’t understand… you said you love me…

Me:ne… I do love you… my world revolves around you… I only think about you… I’ve forgotten myself… now… I realize that should think of myself too… and that’s what I’m going to do… that’s why I’m leaving… that’s why I can’t stay anymore… please understand… I need to do this for myself…

Kyuhyun:but…

Me:I still need to accomplish a lot of things… and I know… I can’t do it if I stay here… I need to go away… I have to leave you… everything between us seem to be so impossible… it doesn’t fit all along… we’re too different… maybe… if we were really destined to be with each other… we’ll meet again… and maybe… when that time comes… everything is right… but for now… I got to go my own way…

Kyuhyun:I understand… I know I’ve hurted you so much… I’ve taken you for granted… I can’t blame you for choosing to think of yourself… I’m really sorry for all the things I’ve done… now… I’m not afraid to tell you I love you… for I really do… it takes so long before I realize that I love you… but I guess… it’s too late now… I’m already losing you… and it hurts so much…

Me:you’re not losing me… even if I’m not here with you… even if we’re miles apart… I’m always with you… in your heart… in your mind… and even in your dreams… just think of all the memories that we have…

Kyuhyun:I can’t… I told you before… I don’t know and I don’t want to let go of you anymore… I can’t live without you… it really hurts… now I know how you feel…

Me:I feel the same… but for now… I have to… we have to… it’s the only way to save ourselves from all the pain… maybe… there would come a time… that we can be together again… so please… let me go… it’s hard for me to leave you like this… but I have to be strong… you should also be strong…

Kyuhyun:if that’s what you want… I’ll let you go… but promise me… that you’ll come back… that you’ll keep on loving me even you’re not with me… promise me… for I promise that I’ll keep on loving you… I’ll keep on waiting for you to come back… no matter how long it may be… so please… promise me that you’ll come back for me…

Me: you’re the only one that I would love… thank you for letting me go… when everything in me is ok… when I’m ready… I promise I’ll come back…

Kyuhyun:promise?

Me:promise… will you wait for me?

Kyuhyun:I will… I will always will…

 

I hugged him… like I never want to let him go… we’re both in pain… but… I need to do this… not only for myself… but also for him… we need to fix everything in our personal lives… before we fix everything between us…

 

When Teukie oppa and the others arrived… Kyuhyun and I went down together… I was a bit shocked when the others didn’t react when they saw us together… we watched the movies while we’re eating ice cream and cake…

 

I suddenly felt like crying… because of the thought that I’m gonna miss these times… I’m gonna miss being with this people… I was sobbing while watching and eating… I didn’t notice that they are already looking at me… for my eyes are focused on the T.V…

 

Eunhyuk:why crying?

Me:huh?

Donghae:why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter