FInal

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it... the final chapter... hope you'll like it... and for the last time... don't forget to put your comments... ciao ciao!...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Now is our second wedding… and… now is my expiration… I mean… it’s already 6 months… I can feel that I’m losing my strength little by little… Oh God please… please… not now… please give me some more time to be with Kyuhyun… to be with my friends… please…

 

Everyone is still very excited… even though we’ve been married in Korea already… it’s like… this is our first wedding… haisst… every minute… I felt weaker… but I’m trying to act normally… I don’t want them to notice me…

 

While I’m walking in the aisle… my visions are getting blur… it felt like I’m gonna faint any minute… but seeing his face… gives me strength… to at least… meet him… just be able to reach him… and feel his touch…

 

As soon as I arrived at his place… I gripped on Kyuhyun tightly… to get enough strength… why… why does it have to happen now… at our wedding?? Why?? Why ruin this moment?? Why??

 

When ceremony started… my visions are really blur… and I can’t hear everything that the priest is saying… but still I manage to pretend that I’m alright… I looked at Kyuhyun… he looked at me smiling… the smile that I’m always want to see… his deep and mezmerizing eyes… his perfect face… and his red and sweet lips… after looking at him…

 

 

God… kamsahamnida… for giving him to me… for letting me meet him… for allowing me to be with him… even for a short time… please… always take care of him…

 

 

With that… I lose all my strength… I closed my eyes… and fell on his arms…

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

I’m so happy when she accepted my proposal… but… when I’m looking at her… there’s a part of me that’s telling me that… I’m not gonna be with her for that long… I don’t know why… I just remove that thoughts… for I believe her when she said that she won’t leave me again…

 

Out wedding here in Korea went perfect… no interruptions or what so ever… now… we’re on our way in the Philippines for our second wedding…

 

Tomorrow would be our wedding… I’m still excited… it feels like… this is just our first time getting married… I can see that even she is still excited…

 

 

<>

 

This is it… our second wedding… I was already waiting for her to arrive… and after waiting for a couple of minutes… she arrived… and by looking at her… gosh… she never failed in making my heart beats so fast… and she never failed in making me mezmerized by her…

 

When she arrived in front of me… she hold on me tight… I wonder why…

 

When the ceremony starts… she looked at me and smiled… I smiled back at her… I always want to see that smile of her… so genuine… so full of passion and love… We both looked back in front… and as after a few minutes… she fainted… good thing I catched her…

 

We brought her to the hospital right after she fainted… she was brought in the emergency room the moment we arrived at the hospital…

 

Me… my hyungs… her omma… Janine… and Abby are waiting for her doctor to come out… but it’s been an hour… still… no news about her condition… so we waited more…

 

After 1 and a half hour… her doctor finally went out…

 

Doctor: are you the family of Ms. Kim?

Me: ne…

Doctor: I’m sorry but… we can’t do anything to save her…

Me: wait… wait… what are you saying?

Doctor: her leukemia went worst… and it’s already spread in her body… and there’s nothing we can do about it now…

 

Am I hearing it right? She’s dying now?? As in NOW?? NO!!!

 

 

Me: you’re lying!!! She’s not gonna die!!! No!!!

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun-ah… calm down…

Me: hyung…

 

My hyungs hugged me… her mother was being hugged by Janine and Abby… we are all crying… no… this can’t be…

 

Doctor: by the way… she’s in room 306… you’d better go and see her… she only have a couple of minutes or hours left…

 

I run to her room… when I arrived there… I saw her… almost lifeless… there’s a lot of machine connected to her… she’s using oxygen to breathe… her skin… it’s so pale… I stand ther frozen… then the others came… her mother went to her and cried harder… I know how it hurts…

 

After a few minutes… she opened her eyes…

 

Eunnah: Omma… Janine… Abby… Oppa… Kyuhyun…

 

She smiled to us… a very weak yet genuine smile…

 

Eunnah: mianhae… I didn’t tell you… mianhae…

Heechul: aniyo… princess… you’ll going to live right? You promised me when we’re in America…

Eunnah: mainhae oppa… I think… I can’t keep that promise…

Leeteuk: sshh… don’t say that… you won’t leave us right? You won’t leave your omma… and you won’t leave Kyuhyun… right princess??

 

 

She smiled… and nodded… though she did that… we all know that she will leave us soon…

 

Eunnah: Kyu…

 

I looked at her… I can’t stop myself from crying…

 

Eunnah: why are you crying? You promised me that you’ll always be happy right?

 

I nodded…

 

Eunnah: don’t cry… I don’t want to see you crying…

 

She wipped my tears and smiled at me… the smile that tells that everything would be okay… but how can I believe that? We both know that everything is not okay…

 

Eunnah: Kyu… always be happy… even though I’m not with you anymore… don’t you ever think that I’m gonna leave your side… though you can’t see and touch me… I’m always at your side… take care of yourself always… and always remember… that I really love you…

 

Hearing her say those things… made my heart ache so much… and my tears starts to fall again…

 

Eunnah: Heechul oppa…

 

Move a bit to give way to Heechul hyung…

 

Heechul:ne princess?

Eunnah:do you still remember our house in America?

Heechul:ne…

Eunnah:please bring Kyuhyun there… there’s something I want him to see and get there…

Heechul:ne… I will…

Eunnah:Kyu…

Me:ne?

Eunnah:promise me that you’ll go there with Heechul oppa… and promise me… that you’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter