Chapter 38

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! I'm back for my new update... hope you'll like it... please leave your comments... ciao ciao!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

 

She’s leaving… while she’s walking away from me… I didn’t control my emotions already… I cried… for it hurts so much seeing her leaving… but before she went inside… she looked back… this is the first time that she looked back… she was crying…

 

It’s been a month now since she left… we miss her so much… and all of us are going to the army together… we will be in the army for a year… I bet she heard about it in the news already… ever since she left… we never heard anything from her…

 

<>

 

Time runs by so fast… our military service ended already… when we got home…

 

Me:Geng hyung… is there any news about Eunnah??

Hangeng:a lot… she’s been on the news every where…

Me:really?

Hangeng:ne… she becomes so successful… in just 1 year… their assets grow triple times than before…

Me:did she ever call?

Hangeng:aniyo…

 

Geng hyung didn’t go with us in military service because he’s not Korean…

 

Me:I see… she must have really forgotten now…

Heechul:Kyuhyun ahh… don’t think like that…

Leeteuk:ne… maybe she’s just busy…

Me:ne… kamsahamnida…

Kibum:well… why don’t you try calling her instead?

Siwon:ne… call her…

 

I call her… her phone was ringing… after a couple of rings… she answered…

 

Eunnah:annyeong…

Me:annyeong… chal jinaesheosseoyo?

Eunnah:oppa…

Me:ne?

Eunnah:ne chal jinaesseoyo... you?

Me:same... I miss you...

Eunnah:me too...

 

Suddenly someone called her...

 

Girl:mam... the meeting will start in a couple of minutes...

Eunnah:ne... I will...

 

I heard the girl leave...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter