Chapter 25

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ciao a tutti! come stai? aaahhh... I miss updating! Ero stato impegnato nei giorni scorsi... so mianhae for not updating! anyways...ecco il mio nuovo aggiornamento! Spero che vi piaccia! ciao! (I'm sorry it's soooo difficult to speak in english :(( ... )

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kyuhyun:I planned that I would tell you my true feelings for you in Venice… for Venice is your most favourite place… so I told it to everyone… and we planned how would it be… we decided that we won’t wake you up… then I’m going to wait for you at the bridge… while all of them are everywhere… so that they can see you… at first everything was on track… then the accident happened…

 

 

 

Me:cheongmal?

Kyuhyun:ne… you were unconscious for 3 days… and when you wake up…

Me:I can’t remember you already…

Kyuhyun:ne… when you told that you don’t remember me at all… I thought that you are just kidding… but then… it’s true… you can’t really remember me… my heart aches… I don’t know what to do… then the doctor said what might be the reasons you’ve forgotten me… then I realized… that I’ve hurt you that much…

 

He was crying while he’s saying that he’s sorry for all the things he’ve done… my heart aches seeing him cry like this…

 

Me:oppa… please don’t cry… you didn’t do anything bad at me…

Kyuhyun:you’re telling that because you can’t remember… but I did… I’ve hurt you so much before… I’ve taken you for granted… and now… I’ve caused you to lose your memory… I didn’t do anything good to you… I’m so sorry…

Me:oppa… don’t say that… you’re so good at me now…

 

I hugged him… and he hugged me… I look at him… I touched his face to wipe away his tears… and when my hand touches his face… I shivered… and my heart beats so fast… Kyuhyun held my hands… he touched my face… I can feel his hurt…

 

Me:oppa… please don’t blame your self… I’m ok… I’m happy with you…

Kyuhyun:ne… just promise me… that you won’t leave me…

Me:ne… I won’t leave you… I promise…

Kyuhyun:kamsahamnida…

 

We slept after we had our conversation… when I wake up… Kyuhyun is gone… there’s a note in my side table…

 

“bunny… I’m sorry for not waking you up… and for leaving you… we need to go to the company to discuss our comeback… we’ll be home early… so don’t worry… mianhae… saranghaeyo… - Kyuhyun”

 

I went down stairs… I’m alone at the house… Hyerim and Abby left for work… I ate break fast… watched T.V… sleep… haisst… it’s so boring… I wonder how long before they all come back… I was watching T.V when I heard the door bell ring… I went to open the door… I saw Onew… he smiled at me… so I smiled at him…

 

Onew:annyeong… how are you?

Me:annyeong… I’m ok… you?

Onew:I’m fine… aahh… it’s good to see you again…

Me:ne… you too… hmmm… come in…

Onew:kamsahamnida…

 

I let him entered… at least I have someone to talk to now… we talk and talk… he was fun… I didn’t notice the time… it was already 4 in the afternoon… I heard the door bell rang… I thought it was already Super Junior… so I excitedly went to the door to open it… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter