THE FIRST FIGHT

Hello, My Hater!

 

 
The next day went great as well. You ate with your new friends at lunch. You laughed. Had fun...Except about one thing.
 
Your last class was up and you're still not talking to Myungsoo. You remembered seeing him at lunch eyeing bluntly on you. You didn't know how to react on that so just smiled at him. But he didn't smile. He just took his eyes away from you. You felt kinda stupid then. So in class, you never thought about talking to him or making any contact with him at all. You just sitted still beside him.
 
"Kim ________, right?" That voice didn't seem to be familiar to you. When you tried to look where that warm voice was coming from, it surprised you to see that the one who called your name was actually just beside you. It was Kim Myungsoo.
 
"Yes. Why?" you answered. "Nothing."
 
He said nothing so you didn't answer back.
 
"Uhhhmm... Do you mind seating to that empty chair.. Over there.."
He pointed to an empty to your left.
 
"Why?"
 
"I just feel uncomfortable beside you.. Don't you feel the same? You'll only feel awkward and stiff beside me..."
 
*OUCH.*
What he said struck you.. You felt irritated and raised an eyebrow..
 
"Yeah whatever." You didn't bother looking at him. You stood up, got your bag, and left his side. You sat to the chair next to you. It was empty, but Sunggyu was sitting on the other side. (Since his surname was also Kim).
 
"Hey, whaddup?" Sunggyu said.
 
"That weird friend of yours kicked my off my place. So..."
 
"Don't mind him. He really is a weirdo... Specially when it comes to beautiful girls like you sitting beside him.."
 
"Ye' think?" You scoffed. "I don't like him, I hate him..."
 
Sunggyu laughed a little. "Why?"
 
"Uhhh, because he has a really NICE attitude! Really NICE.." you said sarcastically.
 
"First impression lasts huh?" 
 
"I guess..."
 
Sunggyu laughed again. You saw Myungsoo looking at the two of you.
*Guess he over heard what I said.*
He gave you a smirk and you just grinned.
 
*Gaawdd! I really don't like him..*
______
 
MYUNGSOO'S POV
 
WTH? She hated me for that? I just asked her to move because I know she'll feel bored beside me.
I don't talk much. Obviously.
Looking at her now talking to Sunggyu.. She seems to be a lot comfortable. I mean, she looks happy when she's talking to someone.. She's too talkative when she's with her friends.. and I don't think she'll be able to do the same with me..
UGH. Why am I so curious about her? I remember myself staring deeply into her eyes this lunch..There was something about her.. Something....
KIM MYUNGSOO! What the hell are you thinking?
 
---------
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
It's the last subject when Myungsoo kicked you off of your original seat, and your day ended with you, sitting beside Sunggyu.
The two of you were not listening to your teacher and were just laughing and talking to each other. You even caught your teacher's attention. She warned the both of you to keep quiet. You covered your mouth with the both of your hands but the two of  you were still laughing.
 
"Yah. Stop!" you told Sunggyu but you were still giggling..
 
The bell rang and you stood up. "See you tomorrow!" Sunggyu said. You looked at him following where he was heading.. Well where else will he be heading? Ofcourse, with his friends. And before you could turn your back and go to your friends. Somebody stood still infront of you. It was Kim Myungsoo.
 
"Hey, about what happened a while ago, I-"
 
"It was nothing. I mean, forget it. No biggie."
 
"Yeah. I just thought maybe I have offended you with what I said so, Im--"
 
"I said forget it. No big deal. 'Kay?"
 
"Oww..kay. Yeah. Uhmm... See you tomorrow then."
 
You nodded. You were about to go when he..
 
"Uhh, wait." Myungsoo said.
 
"What now?" You replied. Looking at him and his poker face pisses you off. You don't know why but you started feeling this way eversince he 'kicked' you off of your seat.
 
"Nevermind." He said.
 
"Will you stop doing that??!" You said to him in a really pissed off voice.
 
"Stop doing what??"
 
"Look, poker face. If you wanna say something, tell it to my face. Just a while ago, you kicked me off of my seat. And now you'd come to me with that expression on your face? If you don't like me, then I don't like you either. Okay? BYE!"
 
You turned around, not knowing that everyone who hasn't left the class were staring at you, and wondering why the two of you were having a little fight..
 
"Kayy, bye......... Ms. Blabber mouth." Myungsoo said with a voice that really, REALLY GOT INTO YOUR NERVES.
 
You closed your fist, raising you brows and turned back to him.
 
"What the did you just call me?" you said. The whole class were looking at the two of you, not knowing what to do.
 
"What?" he scoffed. "Blabber mouth?" he repeated and grinned.
 
You weren't able to control your temper and you actually punched him in the face. Everyone's eyes widened.
 
"YAH! Stop it already Myungsoo!" 
 
Kristiann said and you suddenly felt shock, like you were dragged back to reality. You were totally out of your mind when you punched Myungsoo in the face because you  were so pissed when you heard him call you a blabber mouth. Like.. What was that for? He barely even know you. You haven't had a real conversation with him yet, he dared to call you something that you're not. PLUS, you're a girl. Isn't he using his mind?
 
"She's the one you should be stopping." Myungsoo said in reply. His voice isn't mad. His face wasn't forming any kind of expression at all. He's just.... just looking while wiping the blood because of the cut on his lower lip when you punched him in the face.
 
You calmed yourself and said, "Look , I'm not like the girl you think I am. I've been through a lot of bullying and harassing from my school before and here I am, being bullied AGAIN, and this time, by YOU. Almost like a deja vu huh? I don't think I'm gonna let that happen to me again. So if you don't mind, bug off!"
 
He said nothing and gave you an I-DON-CARE-LOOK.
 
When he, and his group left, you were close to tears and Kristiann patted your back.
 
"Stop crying ______ ah. He deserves that punch you gave him.. That pabo." Aye said.
 
 Your other friends came to you, trying to calm you down..
 
At home, you didn't eat supper. You headed straight to your bed and lied yourself down like a fetus, while hugging a pillow.
 
*What the hell did I just do? It wasn't such a big deal at first. I mean, it's not like something that I should really be mad about. . How am I supposed to face him tomorrow in class?*
 
You were just scared that your old life might come back.. Seeing yourself crying on your way home and everything was definitely traumatic for you. You just never wanted to have that life again.
________________________