Happily Ever After :)

Hello, My Hater!

 

You were sleeping the whole time you were on your way to your trip. When you woke up, you saw yourself lying on a bed with rose petals scattered all over the place. You stood up and looked around trying to find Myungsoo but he was no where to be found. When you walked out of the house, you saw the beach right in front of you and Myungsoo was lying on the sand, sleeping. You went to him, and sat beside him, giving him a peck on his lips to wake him up.
 
"Goodmorning!" You said. He smiled when he saw your face and replied, "Goodmorning love."
 
"So, will you tell me exactly where we are?" You asked.
 
"Jeju Island. And the house? It's a gift from dad." He replied.
 
"Woah wait, so we'll live here now?" You asked surprised.
 
"Nope, not really. It's just our vacation house, that's all." He said. "Why don't we start our trip already? Go wash up! We'll be having fun today!"
 
"Where?"
 
"You'll see.."
 
__
 
You and Myungsoo drove your way around Jeju Island. You visited beautiful places, ate so many delicious food, took pictures of you and him, and just like what he said, you both had so much fun. 
 
It was already dark when you and him decided to go back to your place. 
 
"Enjoyed?" He asked when you plopped yourself on the bed seeing your tired but happy face.
 
"Yeah, totally.." You replied while stretching your arms out. 
 
"Why don't you go and wash yourself first?" 
 
You then made your way to the bathroom. After you finished, he bathed himself too. When he went out of the bathroom, he saw you already sleeping in the bed. He dressed himself up and lied down beside you as careful as possible trying not to wake you up. He brushed away the hair strands on your face and kissed you on your lips causing you to wake up.
 
"Sorry.." He said but you just smiled. He went on top of you that surprised you and looked straight into your eyes. When he didn't receive any reaction from you, gave your another kiss but this time, it was passionate. Passionate enough to make everything hot between the two of you. You paused to gasp for breath.
 
"You ready for this?" He asked, still panting. You nodded and kissed him again. The next thing you know, your clothes were thrown everywhere.
 
FEW MONTHS LATER..
 
"KIM MYUNGSOO!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!! MY FREAKIN' WATER JUST BROKE!!" You were shouting inside the bathroom causing Myungsoo to get himself up from the bed and rush to where you are.
 
"OH MY GOD! W-Wait here! I'm going to get the car keys!" He said in panic.
 
"FAAASSTTEERR!!!"
 
"WAIT!"
 
"FASTEEEERRR!!! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT HERRRREEE!"
 
"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! JUST CALM DOWN! YOU'RE SCARIN' THE HELL OUT OF ME!!"
 
"DON'T YELL AT ME!"
 
"I-I'M NOT YELLING! I'M JUST BEING... E-EXPRESSIVE!!"
_______
 
After a few hours of labor..
 
"She's our angel.." Myungsoo said smiling while carrying a beautiful little baby girl sitting beside you while you were lying on the bed..
 
"She looks like her appa.." You replied.
 
"Hey there little one, we're your umma and appa. We'll be taking good care of you.." He said while looking at your baby as if it could already understand what he was saying. You smiled while watching him have a very cute conversation with your baby...
 
"We'll be loving you so much.. Although, we still have one little problem.." He continued.
 
You raised your eyebrow waiting for him to continue again..
 
"We still don't have a name for our little princess.." He said. You bursted into giggles and replied, "Hey, remember our deal? She'll be named after me!"
 
"Yah! No fair, she's our first, can we just mix our names together? Thought that would be such good idea!" He said pouting childishly..
 
"Arasso oppa.. Whatever her name is, she'll be ours anyway.." 
 
"And we can have another girl or another boy anyway, right? We can still fulfill our little deal.."
 
"YAH? You don't know how much it hurts to give birth. It's not like you're the one who'll be giving birth.."
 
"But I was thinking maybe we could make as many babies as possible so that we could have our own little football team!"
 
You both bursted into laughter again. You smiled knowing that whatever happens, you'll be having Myungsoo, your husband, by your side who will never let you down. And, you had finally proved yourself that fairytales do come true :) 
 
AND THE LAST THING? YOU BELIEVED IN THE SAYING "The More You Hate, The More You Love" :)
 
*END*
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
SO THIS IS IT!~ 
I really had fun while writing this and reading all your positive comments! Thankyou so much for reading/subscribing/commenting!! :))
I'm really greatful to have all of you!
OH BY THE WAY!
I'll be back soon will two new fics! ;) One's for HOYA and the other is for WOOHYUN! :))
I hope you'll still support my other fics after this!

Thankyou, thankyou! :D