A Fresh Start To Continue :)

Hello, My Hater!

 

It's the day of your graduation. All your hardworks had finally paid off. The sleepless nights of working on stressing homeworks, waking up at 6 am to prepare for school, and all the rough quizzes and exams had finally come to an end. 
 
You were patiently waiting for your name to be announced and finally, 
 
"Kim ____________.. Second Honorable Mention" as you marched on the stage, and had your mom there to march with you. She proudly wore your medals on you and kissed your cheek. "You really do make me proud hunny!"
 
You shook hands with the school principal as he gave you your diploma and congratulates you. After calling out everyone's names, you all had thrown your graduation caps in the air, and the hall was filled with tears and laughter with flying colors.
 
In the after party at a hotel, you had stayed with Myungsoo and your friends. While everyone were still dancing, Myungsoo held your hand and took you in the garden where it was much peaceful, away from the rowdy crowd and the noisy music..
 
"Thankyou!" You said and laughed. "I've been waiting for you to take me out of that hall.." You continued while removing your stilettos off, letting your feet walk on the grass. Myungsoo smiled. He removed his coat and place it on your shoulders.. "It's cold out this morning.. The both of us should be getting ourselves into bed.." He said.
 
"Just when I thought that I was the party pooper, you claimed your title of being the kill joy!" You answered.. "Yah, I just thought maybe you're tired!" He scofffed. You chuckled and gave him a peck "Just kidding oppa.."
 
Myungsoo s his hands on your waist and started a slow dance with you.. You placed your hands on top of his shoulders and danced with him as well. You stayed like this for a few minutes even when there's no music. He pulled you closer to him and his grip turned into a hug. You rested your head on his shoulders and the two of you continued.
 
"Nothing will change right?" He asked. "Yes, nothing will change." You answered.
 
"What if I want to start our forever now?" You stopped dancing and looked at him. Your heart was beating fast, and your hands were shaking a little. *This isn't what I think it is, right? I mean, it's too soon..* 
Myungsoo pointed to a huge rock beside the fountain and asked, "Do you see that enormous rock over there?"
 
"Yeah..."
 
"If you want to reject me, then bring that rock to me!" He said and grinned.
 
"YAH! WHAT IS THIS??" You asked.
 
"And if it's a YES, get the smallest piece of rock that you could ever find in here and give it to me!" He continued and ignored your question.
 
You placed your hands on your waist, furrowed your eyebrows and asked, "Kim Myungsoo, are you trying to play a trick on me?"
 
He just laughed and said, "No.. MARRY ME!" You blushed and you hurridly ran over to the huge rock behind the fountain. Myungsoo just looked at you 'til you got back. When you were already in front of him again, you gave him your right hand in a form of fist. He furrowed his eyebrows while staring at your hands.. "Open up oppa!" You said and giggled.
 
He opened your hand and saw nothing in it.. He looked at you again and narrowed his eyes.. 
"You told me to bring you the smallest rock i'll ever find right? Oppa, the rock I've found is too small.. I, myself couldn't see it too!" You said and giggled. 
 
"I see what you did there.." He said.
 
"IM DEFINITELY GOING TO MARRY YOU, SILLY!" You continued. Myungsoo wore a wide smile on his face and leaned down on you until your lips had finally met. He closed his eyes as his lips crashes into yours. Myungsoo paused and knelt down infront of you, getting a small box from his pocket, opened it and said, "I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you.."
 
He wore the ring on your finger and gave you another kiss..
 
You paused again and gave him a hug. "Can you believe we actually ended up like this? I mean, we started out as enemies.." You said and chuckled.
 
"Yeah.. I'm marrying the girl who used to be my hater.." He answered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
HELLO THERE LOVELY READERS! THANKYOU FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENTS!
I lost many subbies when the whole- technie- problem with the site cracked up!
But I gained newbies! GOMAWO! :))
 
Enjoy reading my fic!! :D