SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Hello, My Hater!

The next day, you woke up late with just 20 mins for you to prepare for school.

". I totally forgot to set that stupid alarm clock!"

You had a VERY QUICK BATH, got into your uniform and went to school as fast as you could. Ofcourse, no matter how fast you walked/ ran, you still got to school late. The bell had already rang when you got to the door of your room.

"Yesterday, absent. Today, late. Having a rough time Ms. Kim?" Your English teacher asked.

"Sorry miss." You said end entered the room.

You were not in a really good mood today. In fact, you were having your PMS, making you feel so irritated. The whole morning, you weren't talking and was just jotting notes. Myungsoo felt that there was something wrong with you.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Are you sick? You look pale."

"No.. It's just that... Ughh. PMS."

He hissed. You didn't look at him and he didn't say anything after that. It felt like he knows what you were going through so he remained silent. It's the usual him. "The Myungsoo" who doesn't really talk much.

At lunch, you didn't eat. You just sat with your friends and worked with a couple of homeworks. They understand exactly how you feel because all of them are girls.. Except for one of course. :)

All that you were thinking the whole day was going home, having the feeling of being inside your room, lying on your bed and taking a nap. Your friends ate at a nearby restaurant after dismissal but you decided not to go with them since you didn't feel like coming..

While walking...

"Yah! Kim _______!" You stopped and turned around to see who was calling your name and saw Myungsoo running after you.

"I've already been screaming your name from a far! Are you deaf or what?" He said while gasping his breath..

"What do you want?" Since you were having your PMS, the tone of your voice didn't sound so good.

"What's your problem? But wait, before you answer that... What are you planning to do for our next task?" He asked.

"Can we NOT talk about this now? I mean, it's Friday. Just come to my house tomorrow and let's talk about it."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." Myungsoo was about to turn to the other way when he realized that the two of  you have the same way home. His house was just a little farther from yours..

"I guess I'm gonna have to walk with you then.." He said.

He stood by your side and you walked together. None of you was talking. It was too quiet. There were not much cars passing the street on your way home.. Everything was too peaceful for you. With your badmood, you wanted everything just like that.

You were already near your house when a voice from a far was screaming your name. This time, it was a bit louder for you to hear.. The voice was very familiar to you. When you turned around, you saw two guys running after you. The other one was waving his right hand while the other one was being pulled by him...
They both got nearer to your sight and....

"RYEOWOOK???" You asked yourself... L looked at you as if he was puzzled.*Who's he?*

"_________!!" He came running to you and gave you a hug.

"Are you mad at me?? I'm really sorry! I missed you so much _________ ah!!" He said to your ears while still hugging you.

Myungsoo just stared at the two of you.
When Ryeowook finally freed you from his hug, you asked him with:

"What are you doing here? How'd you find me? You even brought Heechul along?"

Ryeowook didn't answer any of your questions. He noticed Myungsoo standing beside you and asked.. "Who's he?"

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and asked him back. "Who are you?"

"Ryeowook, he's Kim Myungsoo, my classmate from my new school."

"Hey, I'll just see you tomorrow." Myungsoo said and walked away leaving the three of you.
------------
When the three of you got inside your house....

"Mianhe ________ ah! I just couldn't stand them anymore." Ryeowook said while bowing his head.

"Oh? Is that why you two left me ALONE? Great! And why did you have to bring Heechul with you? You could've just left the two of us there so atleast I have somebody to talk to, you know." You answered.

"If I stayed there and didn't come with Ryeowook, my life could've been in hell under those B2STS. We all know how Dongwoon runs that place.." Heechul stated.

"SO YOU THINK MY LIFE WAS IN GOOD HANDS? LIKE I WAS IN HEAVEN? HUH? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PLAN! I COULD'VE JUST GONE WITH YOU!" You said with a high-toned voice while crossing your arms..

"We tried to tell you but...."

"Mianhe.." They both said while bowing their heads down..

The three of you became quiet. You know you can't blame them for leaving you in Integrated Cube High. Their lives became miserable just like yours..

"Honestly, I REALLY MISSED THE TWO OF YOU!!!" You said while rushing to the two of them and hugging them..

"WE MISSED YOU TOO ________ AH!! AND WE'RE REALLY SORRY!!" They both said while hugging you back.

Ryeowook and Heechul were your best of friends at Integrated Cube High. The three of you were always together back then. Until such time that they had to transfer because they were being harassed by the friends of your "beloved suitor", Dongwoon.

 

Yes, Son Dongwoon is the name of your suitor back then. Eventhough he was the maknae of their group called B2ST, his friends would follow his leads as if he was the leader. Anyway.. He didn't like the two of them near you and would always get jealous to see the three of you together. When they both got tired and surrendered with Dongwoon's ways, they transferred to SM High.

After two weeks, you then transferred to Woolim High. You got a little mad at them for leaving you that's why you changed your number and never tried to contact them again. You moved into a new house and that's how the three of you got seperated. They rented an apartment near your place and found out that you were living just across the street. That's how they found you.