Happy Birthday Oppa!

Hello, My Hater!

 

Weeks have passed and it was already Myungsoo's birthday. What's special about it is that you woke up seeing his face beside you since he slept in your house the night before  today. You gave him sweet and playful kisses that woke him up.. 
 
"Happy Birthday oppa." You greeted him. 
 
L was still half asleep but he gave you one of his sweetest smiles. He was still closing his eyes when he moved closer to you so that there's only a few inches left between the two of you.. His lips met yours and gave you sweet kisses but he paused to say "Thank you love.."
 
"Yah, get up!" You giggled and threw a pillow on his face.
 
You got up from your bed, rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. When you were done, L replaced you in the bathroom and took a bath too. You went to school together seeing everyone greeting him.
 
After dismissal time, you went home, changed clothes and headed to L's house since everyone would go there for his birthday party. You dressed simple because L likes to see you that way.
 
When you got there, you headed directly to L and gave him his present that you secretly bought for him. He opened the box and saw a necklace with an infinity pendant.
 
"Do you like it?" You asked. L smiled gave you a kiss. "What do you mean 'do i like it?' I love it." He replied.
 
You wore it on him and said, "This shall remind you always that our love is INFINITE."  He thanked you again and gave you a kiss.
 
--
 
Time passed and it was time for L to blow his cake. You were all waiting for one of his maids to bring out the cake but  a different person came out of his kitchen.
 
The girl was wearing a mask on her face. She was also wearing a leopard printed dress that perfectly emphasized her curves. Everyone had their eyes on her. You were standing across L and looked at him but his face was very much confused. The girl placed the cake down the table and went closer to L. She removed her mask and gave L a peck on his lips.
 
"Surprise oppa! Happy birthday!"
 
"H-Hyuna??" L said in surprise.
 
You widened your eyes and shrugged. You clenched your fist as you watch that girl hug your boyfriend tightly.
 
"I missed you so much!" She said while giving L another peck, but this time, on his cheeks. L just shrugged too and didn't make a single move.
 
Your heart was beating fast. In the outside, you looked surprised but you were calm. But inside of your mind, you were pulling that girls hair and dumping her face on L's birthday cake. You didn't know why but you just walked out of the party crying and L didn't even notice you. He was too surprised to see Hyuna after a very long time and he didn't know what to do.
 
You ran on your way home crying like you were out of your mind. When you got inside, you locked yourself in your room and cried your heart out.