Party's Over

Hello, My Hater!

 

"What the--" Myungsoo said in a confused tone as he slightly pushes himself away from Hyuna's hug. 
 
He shrugged while seeing his ex's face. He never expected to see Hyuna's face. Not that night, not ever..
Hyuna smiled in delight, claiming for her success. "You're surprised, right oppa?" She said.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked, narrowing his eyes. Hyuna pouted and placed her hands on top of Myungsoo's shoulders.
 
"Aren't you happy to see me oppa? Didn't you miss me?" She asked back neglecting Myungsoo's question. 
 
His senses had finally hit him. He roamed his eyes all over the area, searching for your face. Little did he know that you had already walked yourself out of the party after seeing that heart breaking incident. When he realized that you weren't there, he turned to your friends and asked them nervously, 
"W-Where is she?"
 
Hyuna noticed that Myungsoo was looking for someone and followed where his eyes where pointing.
"Who are you looking for oppa?" She asked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took Hyuna's hands off of him.
 
"She ran away Myung, and you didn't even notice her.." Kristin said in a very unhappy tone.
 
"Who the hell is that L?" Sunji asked while raising her eyebrows on Hyuna..
 
"Woah, wait. That girl didn't just call me a !" Hyuna exclaimed.
 
"Sorry girl, but she just did!" Jesica said and flipped her hair while trying to go over to Hyuna but Hoya held her wrist to stop her.
 
"YAH! What is this all about??" Hyuna asked with exageration.
 
"Look you swirly , that guy that you just kissed IS OUR GIRLFRIEND's man!" Airel said madly. Sungjong tried to stop her from walking over to Hyuna but she just shook his hands off of her.
 
Hyuna narrowed her eyes and looked at Myungsoo confused. "What is she talking about, Myung? Is it true?"
L looked at her and said, "I don't have anything to explain to you."
Hyuna scoffed. "Oh, so you have a new girl now?" She asked while putting her hands on her waist.
 
"Oh yes he does, and that's none of your business anymore!" Kristiann said. But before Hyuna could say another word against your friends..
 
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Myungsoo said raising his voice. "I don't want to hear any word from any of you! Nor do I want to see a cat fight to start in front of me! So STOP!" He continued.
One by one, the guests went out of the party since they didn't want to continue watching that awkward and scandalous moment. Myungsoo felt humiliated while watching all of them go. His friends, your friends, and Hyuna, and him of course, were the only ones left inside.
 
"So I see, you've already found somebody to replace me, huh? I came back here because I wanted to see you! I wanted to surprise you! But turns out that I'm the one who got surprised! Wow.." she said sarcastically while clapping her hands.
 
"What is she talking about Myung?" Hoya asked in confusion.
 
"Thought you said you were going to wait for me?? What happened Myung?" Hyuna asked. Your friends widened their eyes in surprise after hearing those intriguing words from Hyuna.
 
"What the hell are you trying put on me huh? I never said anything about waiting for you, CHEATER." Myungsoo said. Everyone in the room felt the tension when they heard Myungsoo's voice shaking in madness.
 
"I never cheated on you! You just got it all wrong! You just didn't let me explain! You just listened to those stupid lies that my enemies made up against me!" 
 
"Oh shut the up Hyuna! I don't wanna hear any of those lies again! And for the record, I CAUGHT THE BOTH OF YOU!!" Myungsoo exclaimed, while his hands were forming into fists. Hyuna's eyes widened in surprise.
 
"What?? No! It's not... Myung, please listen to me.. I love you, still. Nothing has changed with what I feel for you!" Hyuna said. 
 
"I'll do everything to win you back, please! Even if I had kneel down to beg you, I will!" She continued while sobbing herself into tears.
 
"You're.. You're too late for that.. I don't need you back. After everything you had to me.." He sighed.
 
"The party's over, so you can go now.." Myungsoo continued.
 
"How..-- I used to be very important to you.. How come..--"
 
"Enough Hyuna. I've already had enough of you.. You ruined my night already with that stupid surprise you tried to put on.. She ran off because of you.. The most important person that had happened to me.. What else do you want??" Myungsoo said.
 
Hyuna have had nothing to say like a lump got stock in and walked out crying. Sure Myungsoo's words were bluntly said but Hyuna deserves to hear them all.
 
Myungsoo then realized that he had to ran after you. When he got to your front door, he knocked so hard and shouted for your name as loud as he could, but it wasn't loud enough for you to hear since you had already fallen into deep sleep after crying the whole night.