Let The Past Remain In The Past

Hello, My Hater!

 

The next day that you went to school, you tried to forget everything that had happened. L tried to do same thing, making everything as normal as possible.
 
But at dismissal time, you both saw Dongwoon's car parked in front of your school gate.
 
L narrowed his eyes and walked over to Dongwoon immediately, leaving you from behind. 
 
"You never really learn huh?" L said while glaring his fury eyes on Dongwoon.
 
"I didn't come here for you, rascal. I came here for her." Dongwoon replied while pointing to you..
 
"You know you can't have her. She's mine. I own her.." L replied with anger in his tone..
 
Dongwoon didn't mind what he said and gave his eye on you.
 
"I have to talk to you.." He said.
 
"You can't.." L said while clenching his fist. Dongwoon looked at L and narrowed his eyes.
 
You held L's wrist that slowly opened up. You looked at him with calmness in your eyes but L gave you a confused look.
 
"Let me handle this.. " You murmured to him while letting go of his hands. He tried holding you back but instead, he murmured "I trust you.."
 
You walked off of him and walked over to Dongwoon. 
 
"Let's talk, but not here.."
 
Dongwoon opened the door of his car letting you in. You looked at L and said, "I'll see you later."
He just nodded. He let you go with Dongwoon even if it kills him to see you getting in the front seat of his car.
 
Dongwoon brought you to the coffee shop he owns. You sat on a table for two and a waiter made his way to the two of you. You ordered for a Java chip and Dongwoon asked for an Americano...
When the waiter had returned, he placed your orders on the table. You took your coffee, got a sip from it and  headed straight to the point with your questions and asked him..
 
"What do you want, Son Dongwoon..?"
 
"I just want to let you know that the kiss I gave you yesterday, it wasn't my intention.." He said while taking a sip on his coffee.
 
"Oh really? Then why did you bash into my house??" You asked.
 
"I was really planning to visit you that day. I hired someone to search where you live, that's how I knew where your house was.. But it disappointed me to see your boyfriend coming out of your door.." He replied.
 
"I don't know what got into my.. Jealousy I guess?" He continued. "I never planned anything about hurting you.."
 
"It's a little too late for that now.." You said.
 
"I came to find you.. because.... I wanted to say sorry." he said. You didn't say anything. You just let him continue his words. 
 
"The first day that I saw you coming out from your new school, I felt relieved seeing you look better. I realized how much burden I gave on you. I know, I've made your life miserable.. I became too selfish. Maybe because I grew up getting everything that I wanted. And it upset me to realize that I can't have you. I wanted you to realize that maybe... somehow.. you'll change your mind and find deep inside you that you like me too. But what I've done only made you hate me more.." He paused, not looking at you and sighed deeply. "I came here.... to ask for your forgiveness.." He slowly landed his eyes on yours.
 
You can feel the sincerity from his voice.
 
You have always hated him. ALWAYS. But on that very moment, your heart drops on the floor. You don't know why but you wanted to give him a friendly hug. You know that you have to let go of the grudge that you had been holding for a very long time.
 
You broke the silence by saying, "You know... I can't forgive you that easy.. I mean, you hurt me too much before, and that really bruised my heart.."
 
"Im not forcing you to forgive me right away.. If I have to wait for you, I will.." He said.
 
You just gave him a crooked smile. He brought you home and you saw L waiting on your front door.
When you got out of his car, you quickly ran to L and hugged him tightly. L gave you a confused look but you just smiled at him.
 
You both entered your house, plopped yourselves in the sofa, and told everything to him..
L just listened to everything you said. He decided to spend the rest of his night in your house to stay there with you..