RUMORS + "JUMPY FEELING" = n

Hello, My Hater!

 

You and Myungsoo started to talk a lot in class. Everyone around you noticed the change between the two of you.
 
You even became the talk in your school.
 
"Have you seen their picture?"
 
"Was it real? or just photoshopped?"
 
"Are they just acting or they're really friends now?"
 
"Why so sudden?? Is that for real?"
 
Even your friends started to notice your friendship/ closeness with Myungsoo. 
 
At lunch...
 
"So what really happened _______?" Airel asked. 
 
"I thought you hated him so much? How come you're close now?" Kristiann added.
 
"Uhh, about that.. We were supposed to deal with our next task for Chemistry last Saturday at my house, but instead of working on it, we had a little chit-chat that grew into conversations.. He kinda opened his stories to me and I did the same.. You know, friendly talks.." You answered them.
 
"Looks like a different form of Chemistry was formed between th two of you huh?" Sunji teased and all of them laughed.
 
"But you're not actually into him.. Aren't you?" Hannah asked.
 
You scoffed "What are you talking about?"
 
"I mean... L has never been so close to a girl after Sophomore year.. But this time.." She added..
 
"Ooohh.. JEALOUS HERE!" Sunji teased again while pointing Hannah.
 
"I'm not! And I already told you that I'm over him, remember?" Hannah said while facing all of you. 
 
"And _______, it's okay if you like him. I mean, that's something that we really can't stop right? You know, falling in love.." She added.
 
"Aisshh! You guys! HAHAHA. What are you all talking about? I'm not hitting on him. And besides, why are you making this such a big deal?" You answered.
 
"Really now?? Why are you so defensive?" Jesica said.
 
"I'M NOT!" But saying made them tease you even more..
---------
On the other side of your school cafeteria:
 
"Someone seems to be having fun with the Chemistry project huh?" Dongwoo teased while looking at L.
 
"What are you talking about?" L asked.
 
"What do you mean "WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT"? Rumors are flying here in the campus! DUH?" Woohyun replied.
 
"Rumors?"
 
"Hyung, someone saw you walking out of ______'s house last Saturday night." Sungjong explained. 
 
"They even got a picture of you hugging her!" He added.
 
"Since when did paparazzis existed in this place??" L said.
 
"But... are you actually hitting on her? I mean, you won't hit on her, right?" Sunggyu asked.
 
L felt like there was something with Sunggyu's question.. It's a bit weird.
 
"Why? Do you like her?" L said in return.
 
"Y-YAH! What are you saying?? You're the one who's sitting on the hot seat right now!" Sunggyu replied.
 
L scoffed and looked at him, not satisfied with his answer.
 
"But dude.. Do you like _____?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Just because I'm talking to her, doesn't mean I like her.." L answered.
 
*Sunggyu secretly sighed in relief.
 
"This is the first time you've talked to a girl after Sophomore year L. I'm really glad that you decided to go back to normal!"
Sungyeol said while putting his hands on L's shoulders.
 
"Yah! Shut up!" L said.
 
_____________
 
When you returned to class...
 
"Have you heard?" L whispered.
 
"Yeah. I've been hearing the rumors all day long. Even my friends asked me about it." You answered.
 
"So everyone's been thinking like we're a 'thing' now huh?" He teased.
 
"WHAT THE HECK??" You exclaimed. 
 
L covered your mouth and said sorry to your teacher. 
But everyone had their attention with the two of you and started murmuring.
 
"Sssshh! Why are you over reacting?" He whispered.
 
"I- I don't know.. If they're thinking that way.. Why do people have to be so narrow-minded?"
 
"Why is this such a big deal to you?"
 
"No it's not! It's just that....."
 
He hissed. "Forget what they're thinking." He said.
 
"Besides.. We both know what's real. Right?" He looked at you like he was expecting for you to answer him back quickly.
 
"Y-Yeah..  He-he--he.." You repliied..
 
After that conversation with him, you felt awkward. You didn't know why, but when he teased you about the two of you, having that certain 'something', you were a little jumpy. And when he said that you both know the real deal between the two of you, you kinda lost your energy, wishing that he would still tease you for you to have that 'jumpy feeling' again.
 
----
 
When you got home, you faced yourself with a large mirror in your room.
 
"Kim ______. What's wrong with you? You're not usually like this, right? Do you..
 
Do you like him already?
 
Have you fallen for him? 
 
Why does your heart beat fast everytime you see him? 
 
How come you're so happy with him?" 
 
These are the questions that you've been asking yourself all night long.
________________