WHAT IS THIS I'M FEELIN'?

Hello, My Hater!

 

 
"I thought she said she's living with just her mom? How come they seem to be so rich? Is that possible?" Sunji asked.
 
"What do you mean with 'is that possible'? Of course it is.." Kristiann answered still staring at your house.
 
"Look, we still don't know her that much and she hasn't talked about her life that much either.. Yes, she has told has some, but that's not enough for us to know her already.. So let's just wait for her to open up. Okay? Besides, she's new here.. Guess she's still trying to figure out who're the ones that she can' trust, and the ones she can..." Kristin added.
 
THE NEXT DAY..
 
Myungsoo was listening to his ipod and while covering his eyes with the palm of his left hand when you landed his Calculus book on his desk with a bang, making him open his eyes in shock.
 
"DONE!"
 
"Already? Great." He stated and grinned. He looked after the pages of your assignment..
You sitted on your chair beside him and looked on what he's doing.
 
"You can check that if you want.." You said.
 
"Looks like I don't have to." He replied.
 
"Kayyy."
 
The bell rang and your first class started. Your teacher has been discussing some lectures about research papers and paragraphs and essays that made the whole class bored and sleepy..
 
"I'm getting sick of her voice." He murmured while bowing his head down, trying to cover his ears with his hands. It was too quiet in the class, enough for you to hear what he said. 
You scoffed.
 
"Aren't you sick of her voice?"
 
"Why are you talking to me?" You answered him with a question.
 
"I don't know. What I know is that, if I don't talk to you right now, I might fall asleep in her class." He said.
 
"Then go sleep." You answered.
 
"I can't. She's been eyeing on me since the first week because she knows my habit of sleeping in classes.."
 
"How?"
 
"She was my professor before.."
 
You smiled.. "Too bad L."
 
"L? How'd you know about my other name?"
 
*Other name? It's JUST an ALIAS. Duh?*
 
"Uhhh, well one of my friends kinda shared your story.."
 
"I see, so y'all have been talking about me?" He looked at you with a teasing smile..
 
"Whatever it is that you're thinking right now, forget it. Your name just got into our discussion because they asked me what happened yesterday.. So I told them the story and poof! Hannah just.. Nevermind. Dude, don't get your hopes too high."
 
"Hannah what?" L was trying to ask about the nevermind-part..
 
"You already know about that." You answered.
 
"Hmm.."
 
And then an awkward silence was filled between the two of you. You never liked any kind of awkward silence. In fact, you hated that kind of silence, so you broke that silence as fast as you could and asked him..
 
"Haven't you ever been with girls before?"
 
"No."
 
"I can see why.." You murmured and grinned.
 
"Can we not talk about this?" He said.
 
"Oh my gosh, are you gay??" You asked him with a teasing.... more like insulting expression on your face.
 
L widened his eyes with the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-look and scoffed.
 
"IM NOT GAY." He said with a serious voice.
 
"Really now?" You said while still having that expression.
 
"Im not. Why are so interested anyway?"
 
"I-I'm not interested! I was just..... curious."
 
He looked at you straight, showing that he's not satisfied with your answer.
 
The next two classes were a bit boring so the two of you continued chatting/PISSING OFF each other but none of you got irritated and every insult was just laughed off.. While talking to him, you can't stop yourself but stare with every expression that he makes on his face. When he smiles.. The way he frowns.. Everything seemed to be so perfect to you. *He's a really good looking guy. He's definitely not gay. * Talking to him like this makes your blood feel the rush, turn your cheeks to crimson red and your heart beat as fast as it could. And you have no idea how.. or why. You never felt anything like this before.. Even with one of the kingkas that tried to court you before.. And your heart still beats fast.. No, actually, your heart skips a bit.. Fast enough to make you put your hand in your chest and make you exhale deeply.
 
"You okay?" He asked you when you turned yourself back off of him and tried to breathe like how a normal person should.
 
"Hmm. Uhhh... Yeah." You faced him with an awkward expression on your face.
 
*What's wrong with this girl? Just seconds ago.. I thought we're in good terms already?* L thought. He misinterpreted your act.
 
"You sure you're okay?" He asked again.
 
You removed your hand off of your chest and answered him "Yes" with a smile... though, it's still not very convincing for him.
 
---
 
Sunggyu turned his head on the two of you and stared at the both of you curiously..
 
*So.. Their talking now? Can't believe L's finally talking to a girl..* Sunggyu said to himself..
 
The bell rang.. Lunchbreak came.. and you needed to seperate. 
 
"Let's talk about our Chemistry project later.." You said and got up from your chair.
 
L just nodded and went to his friends. You turned around and went to your friends too.. with a smile on your face that you just can't keep as you held your chest, placing the palm of your hands on top of it, feeling your heart skip a beat.... again.
 
*What's happening to me? What is this I'm feeling?*