Unpredictable (100th Day)

Hello, My Hater!

 

Your relationship with L became official. Everything between you and him went fine.
Everyone knew about your relationship and they were all fine with it.
Even your mom.. ofcourse you told her on phone call..
 
You also had the chance to meet Myungsoo's dad one time when he came home for a vacation, and had a talk with him. You don't know why, but his dad was really in favor of your relationship.
 
This is everything that you have ever wanted. For you, your relationship was perfect.
For the past few weeks, you and L have had a great company with each other. 
 
In the morning, he picks you up from your house because he knows that you always come to school late. He does this to make sure that you make it on time, and of course, so that he'll be the first person you see in the morning (since your alone at home).
 
At lunch, you seat with your friends so that you still bond and you make sure that you still have quality time with them. You wanted to balance your relationship with your friends and with your boyfriend of course.
 
At dismissal time, it's either you walk home with L or you walk home with your friends..
It depends when you have to work on something or not. But most of the time, you walk home with L.
 
He would spent his time staying in your house,  and you would eat dinner together when you come home from school. On weekends, you'll have your dates, watch movies, go to amusement parks, have your pictures taken together and at times, you would go to his house just to spend your day there and have your quality time together. You laugh together, do same stuffs together, and as much as possible, you refrain from having problems with each other. 
 
All in all, everything has been fine.
For the past few weeks, you were nothing but happy! :)
 
And today.. Today is your 100th day together.
 
But today, L didn't come to your house to fetch you. You thought something just came up so you went to school alone. When you got to school, L wasn't there yet. You waited the whole day, but he didn't show up. You tried calling him, but his phone is turned off. You tried to ask his friends but they don't know what to answer you.
 
You became depressed since it is your 100th day. It's definitely a big deal for you. You somehow expected that this day would be special. But nothing happened. You walked home alone, but before heading to your home, you went to his house first. L wasn't also in their house.
 
When you got home, you just laid in your bed. You felt so upset and disappointed at the same time because you expected that this day would be a great day.
Tears kept flowing from your eyes. Not a single text message or phone call came from him. You didn't even know where he was. 
 
*I promise not to make you feel hurt..*
 
Before you closed your eyes, you remembered these words. You kept hearing them over and over again. These were the last words he told you the day before today. You twisted and your bed and covered your ears with your pillow.
 
"Myungsoo you pabo! Liar! I'm hurt now.. Very hurt.." You kept on crying and fell asleep.
 
In the middle of your deep sleep, a phone call woke you up and you answered it immediately since you saw the caller id: "Myungsoo <3"
 
"Open the door." He said.
 
You looked in the clock and it was already 10pm, realizing that you've already been sleeping for 7 hours since you got home at 3pm.
 
You rushed downstairs and when you opened the door, you didn't see Myungsoo's face. Instead, you saw his driver opening his limo's door for you. 
 
"Where is he?" You asked.
 
"Please get in the car maam.." His driver calmly said and smiled.
 
You felt a little awkward since you were only wearning your pajamas on.
When you got inside of the car, the driver handed you a paper bag and it had a letter written in it.
 
"Wear these for me, please? - L"
 
When you opened the paper bag you, saw a pink simple strapless cocktail dress, and a pair of silver stilletos in it.
The driver dropped you in a hotel and a guy who has been apparently waiting for you in the lobby lead you to a room. Inside of the room were some hairstylists and make up artists.
They made your hair look a little bouncy by curling up its ends and your make- up was lightly done. Not too much, but just perfect for your fair skin.
 
When you were all dressed up, the guy who waited for you in the lobby a while ago gave you an envelope. Inside was written "Follow the hearts.."
 
There were hearts on each phase of the hotel's wall and there was an arrow in it pointing to a certain direction. You followed the path and it brought you to the hotel's garden.
There was no one there. But the place was definitely arranged perfectly.
 
There was a table there for two with candle lights and tulips. You were stunned with what you saw and just stood to where you are. 
 
Somebody slowly wrapped his arms on your waist from behind.
You tried to turn to look who it was, but his hug became tighter.
 
"I wanted everything to be perfect for you.. Do you like what you're seeing now?"
 
You nodded.
 
No doubt, it was L who was hugging you from behind and who prepared this wonderful evening for you.
 
You were speechless and tears just flowed from your eyes. Your heart was bursting because of too much happiness. You hugged him back tightly and gave him a peck on his cheek.
 
"Omo! Have you been crying the whole day? You're eyes are swolen!" L said while cupping his hands on your cheeks.
 
"You pabo! I really thought you forgot about this day!" You replied.
 
L just laughed and hugged you again.
 
"I never forgot about this day, you silly. I didn't come to class today because I wanted to prepare everything by myself. I turned my phone off on purpose to make you feel a little nervous.." he chuckled and you threw a playful punch on his chest. 
 
"I asked my butler to face you when you went to my home this afternoon, but the whole time, I was there listening to your conversation.. Even if it hurts me to hear your disappointed voice, I had to endure it all because I wanted everything to be perfect. I did these all on purpose because I wanted to make this special.."
he continued.
 
"Oppa... You're really making me cry right now!" You said. 
 
"Don't cry. I didn't make all of these today just to see you crying! Now cheer up and pack- up that frowning face!" He replied while wiping off the tears on your face. After wiping your face, L cupped his hands again on your cheeks, closed his eyes, leaned down and his lips slowly landed on yours.
 
"If there's a better way to tell you the words 'I love you', let me know now so I could tell it to you every single day." He said.
 
"I love you L oppa.. I love you so much.. There's nothing more important to me than having you in my life and waking up each day, knowing that I own you.. I love you." You replied and kissed him again.