100th Day Continuation

Hello, My Hater!

 

You ate at the garden where he had prepared dinner for the both of you. The whole night, everytime you gaze into his eyes felt like magic. His stares would always make you feel your heart beat faster than a normal heart beat should. 
 
At the end of the night, he brought you home. You were both in the back seat of his car since he brought his driver along. Your head was resting on his chest while he was twirling his fingers on the ends of your hair.
 
"Oppa, thank you.. For everything." You looked at him and smiled. You returned to your original position and L kissed you on your head and laid on it. You can feel his jawbone that burries on your hair and he murmured.
 
"Your welcome." 
 
The driver dropped the both of you on your doorstep. When you got inside, you changed your clothes upstairs as fast as you could since you left L in the leaving room. You went down when you finished and plopped yourself on the sofa chair. L placed his hands on your waist while you were both sitted. You realized that L should've gone home since it's already late.
 
"Oppa, don't you have any plans on going home? It's late, and it's already dark outside.." You said.
 
"You're asking me to go after everything I did for you?" L pouted and gave you his puppy dog eyes.
 
You blushed after seeing this because he barely does this.. It's rare. He doesn't show it in school, when you're with both of your friends.. It's private. He just shows it to you..
 
You played a slight punch on his chest and saw that there was another paper bag beside him..
 
"What is that?" You asked while giving a queer eye on it.
 
"Another surprise, I guess?" He said while slightly brushing his hand on his hair and handing the paper bag to you.
 
"O-Oppa.. What are you.." You murmured while opening the paper bag and seeing a pair of blue pajamas for a guy inside it.
 
"I was thinking maybe I could... spend my night here?" He said while giving you his aegyo. 
 
"But.. Oppa.."
 
"So where's the bathroom? I wanna change to my pajamas now.."
 
He said and stood up as he snatched the paper bag from your hands. You weren't able to protest against this since his aeggyo melted your heart in just a span of milliseconds. You lead him upstairs and pointed to the bathroom where he immediately entered and had a bathed himself..
 
You stayed sitting on your bed while waiting for him to finish and felt very nervous about his idea. This is the very first time that you'll be sleeping with a guy on the same bed, and not just some random guy, but YOUR BOYFRIEND.
 
You can feel your heart jump so fast as you place your hand at the top of your chest. You remained sitted there until he finished his bath and walked into your room. He sat beside you while rubbing the towel on his hair. He looked at you with a confused expression on his face. He can see the nervousness painted on your face since it was very obvious.
 
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.
 
"N-Nothing.. Uhmm.. Let's sleep.." You replied and tucked yourself on the sheets of your bed. He hanged the towel he was holding, turned the lights off and tucked himself in the sheets as well. He can feel you shaking and hugged your waist..
 
"You seriously have to tell me what's wrong.. Come on, spill." He said.
 
"Uhh, I just can't help but feel quite.. no, very nervous about this.. You see, this is the first time I've ever been on the same bed with a guy.." You confessed.
 
 L laughed a little and said..
 
"You know..  I'm not saying that you have a dirty mind or whatever okay, but whatever it is that you could possibly be thinking right now, you're free to shake 'em off of your head.." You looked at him and lied on his chest.. You didn't say anything and just let him talk..
 
"I respect you more than anyone else, and if you're not yet ready, then I'm willing to wait. Even if I wanted to, I will still wait until the right time comes. Besides, couples should only do those kind of stuffs when they're already married... So I guess I'll be waiting for a long time, right?" L said and gave out a huff.
 
"What are you saying Myungsoo oppa?" You asked.
 
"I don't know  why, but somehow, I'd like to see a clear picture of my future with you.. I can't picture myself without you anymore.. If that happens, I'll probably die." You just listened to his warm voice while hearing those sincere words from him.
 
"I love you, you know.. I can never let go of you.. Not now, not ever. Forgive me if this love is too much, but I just can't stop myself from falliing for you deeply each and every day.." He continued.
 
Just by merely hearing those words for him makes you feel that you are very much loved by him. You hugged him tight and gave him a quick peck on his lips.
 
"Oppa.. Don't stop waiting for me okay? I love you.. so much.. But you know.. I can't promise you that you'll be the only guy whom I'll be saying 'I love you' to." You said.
 
L got up from the bed, looked at you and narrowed his eyes. You laughed as you looked at him and hear him ask, '"Really? And who would that guy be?"
 
You gave another peck to him, but this time, on his jawbone and said, "Our son of course.."
 
L looked at you and laughed. 
 
"You own me, oppa. There's no one else but you.. And just like you, I can never see myself with a another man in the future.. I don't want that to happen. If it's not you, then I'd rather not have any man in my life at all.. I know it hasn't been that long since we had each other, but somehow, I feel like I've known you forever.. I want to make this last. I want to prove myself that happy endings do come true."  You said.
 
Slightly brushed his hands on your hair and kissed you on your forehead.
 
"We'll prove it together, okay? But for now, let's just close our eyes and let ourselves fall into deep sleep. It's late.. Time for us to rest. When I wake up in the morning, I want to see your face beside me.. Actually, I've been dreaming for that to happen everyday.." He said.
 
"Time to sleep! Goodnight Myung.."
 
"Goodnight love.." He replied