What The Future Holds..

Hello, My Hater!

 

It was the night that you all have waited for. You have pampered yourself before dressing up. You did your make up all by yourself because you don't want somebody else to over do it. With your massive collection of make- up, you started patting concealer on your face to even out your complexion. Then you applied foundation on your face, a light touch of blush- on, eyeshadows, applied liquid eyeliner, curled your eyelashes, applied mascara and wore your light lipstick on. And then you started dealing with your hair by curling its ends, making it look bouncy. When you were done with your hair, you dressed up with your purple cocktail dress that justified your curves. 
(Since the theme of your ball will be your school color, everyone from your school is expected to see wearing purple- touched dresses.) And then you wore a new pair of silver stilletos.
 
When you were all dressed up, you went down to see Myungsoo who had been waiting for you. While coming down the stairs, Myungsoo smiled and stared at you like he was stunned..
 
"Okay, stop staring at me like that. You're scaring me.." You joked.
 
"You look.. Beautiful." He replied and you blushed. You gave him a peck on his lips and said "Thankyou oppa! You look really great too!" He held your hand and lead you to his car.
 
When you arrived at the hotel where the ball will be held, you met your friends who all looked great just like you. You were also suprised to see Aye with Heechul.
 
*I knew it.. My plan worked out!*
 
While roaming your eyes all over the place, you've seen Dongwoon and his friends. As expected, he'll be there. But thank god no dramas had happened. When you met each other's eyes, he smiled at you and you just did the same..
 
You spent the night dancing with Myungsoo and your friends, having pictures taken from random people here and there, enjoying the food, and having fun all night long.
Before the night of the Senior's ball, you, your friends, Myungsoo and his friends had planned to have a sleep over in your house after the ball. So when the night had ended, you all proceeded to your house. After you have all changed to your pajamas,
You placed bed mats and pillows in your living room, putting the sofa chairs aside, so that you will all sleep together. When you were all lying down, Kristiann tried to open up a topic and asked, "So what are you all planning after graduation?"
 
"I'll go to college. I've already taken entrance examinations from different schools.." Aye answered. "The same goes for the rest of us.. I guess?" Jesica stated. "I have applied for a culinary course.." Airel added.
 
"What about you guys?" Kristin asked. "Well, we're kinda setting ourselves for opening a tea-shop.. There are so many coffee shops everywhere, so why not try opening a tea shop for business right?" Sunggyu answered. You and your friends furrowed your eyebrows and waited for Sunggyu to continue..
"We'll be calling it INFINI-TEA." 
 
"Sounds great." You replied. "But what about you ________ ah?" Woohyun asked. "Uh, I really don't know." You replied.
 
Everybody then turned their attention on you, sure they were aware of what your future had already prepared for you--- being the next CEO of your family's company since you're the only heiress they have. But out of curiosity, they still want to hear what you want to do with your life.. 
 
"Well, uhmm, you all know that I have to take a course that has something to do with business and stuffs.. I mean, I know something's already up for me.. It's nice, really. But given a choice.. I want to be a CEO and a photographer at the same time!" You continued. They all smiled in confusion. "Okaaayyy, nice." Sungyeol said and all of them laughed. "I know it's a little weird, but I have always loved taking pictures of beautiful sceneries.." You explained.
 
"I can't believe we're all finally here.. I mean, the senior year and the graduation thingy.. Yah, you all won't forget me when you're all married, right??" Dongwoo said, trying to wipe his teary eyes.
 
Hoya playfully smacked Dongwoo's forehead and said, "Pabo, we still have to attend college!"
 
"But for sure, you'll be married someday... You'll never forget me right?" He asked again.
 
"NEVER.." You all answered and closed your eyes to sleep..