I-Like-You-DAY!

Hello, My Hater!

 

The next day, L decided to to tell you straight that he likes you. He wanted to do it in a casual way. He tried telling you in the morning, but you got to school late.. 
 
He tried telling you at lunch but Sungyeol confessed to Kristin at lunch... 
 
He didn't want to steal the momentum from them since Sungyeol confessed to Kristin while saying it loud using a megaphone in the cafeteria..
 
"Uhh--  TEST! TEST!" Sungyeol was trying to test the megaphone and got everyone's attention because of the noise that's yanking out from it.
 
"YAH! PARK KRISTIN!!" 
 
You and your friends were sitting 5 tables away from Myungsoo's friends and saw Sungyeol standing on the table.
 
"Oh my god, this is embarassing..!" Sunggyu said while bowing his head down out of shame..
 
"Man, you're horrible!" Woohyun added.
 
"You're putting us in shame Sungyeol hyung!" Sungjong added too.
 
"These rascals! Just shut up okay? Support me on this.." he whispered to them.
 
"What is he doing?" Kristin asked.
 
"PARK KRISTIN SHHIII! I-I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT I LIKE YOU!!" Sungyeol shouted.
 
"I HAVE TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE ME TOO!!" He added.
 
Everyone had their attention to Sungyeol.
 
Kristin was shocked and covered . She stood up and came over to Sungyeol.
Sungyeol placed the megaphone down the table and walked over to Kristin too.
 
"Uhmm.. You don't have to make a rational decision now.. It's okay if you want to think about this.. But I just want you to know that I'll wait for your answer. And I want you to know that I won't give up on you.. I will wait for you.. I'll wait until you tell me to stop.." Sungyeol said.
 
Kristin looked around and everyone was staring at them, waiting for her answer. She looked back to Sungyeol and said..
 
"I think there's no need for you to wait.." She smiled. Sungyeol was relieved with what Kristin said.
 
"I-I... I like you too Sungyeol oppa.." She continued.
 
Sungyeol jumped in delight and hugged Kristin as if he was a lottery winner..
 
"You won't regret this! I promise.. I'll be the best boyfriend ever." Sungyeol said while still hugging Kristin.
 
And then he looked at Woohyun and stuck his tongue out "Meeehhrroonng!" But Woohyun just smiled and mouthed "Take care of her!"
 
Everyone in the cafeteria was clapping and smiling in awe. 
 
"I wish someone would do the same to me..."
 
"Oh my gosh she's so lucky..!"
 
"I envy her..."
 
-----
 
When you all got back to your classroom, everyone was still talking about Sungyeol's confession. You and your friends hugged Kristin and congratulated her..
 
"Yaahh, I'm not yet getting married.." Kristin said. 
 
"But you're so luckkkkyy!!" Sunji said while wiping her teary eyes..
 
"If ever he tries to make you cry, just tell us. Arasso? I won't hesitate to kick his if he does that!" Kristiann joked.
 
"Naaahh, I don't think he'll do that." Kristin replied.
 
"We're really happy for you!" You said.
 
"Gomawoyo!" Kristin said and you all group hugged.
 
Your other classmate came in running in your room and shouted,
 
"YAH! EVERYONE!! GO TO THE FOOTBALL FIELD!! THERE'S SOMETHING HAPPENING THERE!!"
 
You all went out of the room and went to the football field.
 
You saw that there were many other students piling up. You and your friends tried to squeeze in to see what's happening. You saw Hoya and Sungjong holding a big red heart made from huge cartons wrapped with pink flowers and red ribbons. 
 
In the center of the heart that Sungjong was carrying, Airels name was written. And the same goes for Hoya but Jesica's name was written. The boys confessed to your friends Jesica and Airel. Your girl friends felt touched about this and confessed that they like the boys back.
 
YES. Three confessions happened that day. So to tally:
 
Kristin is to Sungyeol;
Hoya is to Jesica;
And Airel is to Sungjong.
 
Three fairytales came true today. But L, who wanted to tell you the exact same thing SO BAD, still hasn't said anything yet.
 
"You're weak!" Sunggyu teased L.
 
"SHUT UP! You don't know hard it this is.." L answered.
 
"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked.
 
"She might think that there has been a show off between all of us.. You know? Three confessions in one day? And you know how girls think..." L replied.
 
"Yeah you're kinda right about that. But I'm warning you man.. ________'s a pretty girl. Tell her now before somebody else does.." Sunggyu said.
 
---
 
At dismissal time, L was already sure about confessing to you. You walked out of the room with him since your friends has already different agendas, and the others will be busy doing their stuffs. L's friends knew about what he was planning to do so they decided to leave him with it too..
 
But when you walked out of the school gate, you saw a familiar guy wearing shades, and leaning on his car. You realized that the guy was wearing the uniform that the boys are wearing from your old school. 
 
L was standing by your side wondering why you're kinda having a shocked expression. 
When you got a little closer to this guy, he walked to you, and to your surprise....
 
"Kim ________."
 
"S-S-Son Dongwoon??"