The Sudden Attack

Hello, My Hater!

 

When L woke up the next morning, he didn't see your face lying down beside him. He was a little confused and got a little disappointed.
He went down stairs and saw you in the kitchen preparing for your breakfast.
 
You felt his arms snaking your waist, wrapping it from behind while you were facing the stove busy making pancakes.
He burries his face on your hair while kissing it..
 
"Goodmorning Myung.." You said.
 
"I was expecting to catch you still asleep.. I guess I woke up too late for that.. Goodmorning love." He replied.
 
You laughed a little and turned to him.. "You might wanna help me with this.."
 
He slowly let go of his hands on your waist and brushed his hair. He placed some plates and glasses on the table. He took out a pitcher of orange juice from your fridge and sat on the chair..
 
You then placed the pancakes on the table and sat on the chair behind L. 
 
"Breakfast is served." You said.
 
After breakfast, L had to come home since he didn't bring any clothes and he's still wearing his jammies on. You decided to skip classes today since it's too late for the both of you to attend. Instead, you both agreed to meet him in his house after cleaning up and taking a bath.
 
"I'll see you at my place. Please be quick, okay?" He said as he turned back and walked his way home.
 
A few minutes after cleaning your place, you saw the paper bag that L left lying on your sofa. You heard a loud knock and expected to see Myungsoo's face.. You thought maybe he returned for his paper bag. But when you opened the door, you were surprised to see Dongwoon's face in front of you.
 
"W-What are you--"
 
"So here is where you live now?" He said.
 
Fear struck you and let your hair stand on your back. 
 
You walked backwards slowly and said, "Y-You're not supposed to be here.. In fact, you're not even welcome here.."
 
"Hey, hey.." He raised both of his hands trying to mock you for surrender.. "I just came here to see you.."
He slowly stepped inside of your home..
 
You were shaking and still in state of shock.. You were so scared and was wishing for L to just jump out and save you..
 
"Take one more step and I'm gonna call the police to pick you up!" You said in high toned voice.
Dongwoon didn't say anything. He gave you a grin and still stepped inside while he was slowly leaning on the back of your door, closing it.
 
"Dongwoon get the hell out of here or-"
 
He cuts your sentence and quickly grabbed you from your waist as he closes the distance between you and presses his lips on your own. You let out a muffled gasp of surprise but Dongwoon insisted on locking his lips to yours, his fingers weaving through your hair to keep you from pulling away. Your eyes widened and met his eyes aiming for lust. Your hands tried to punch his chest but you were too weak. He tries to pull you even closer with his grasp and you can’t pull away no matter how hard you try. 
 
You saw your door opening slowly and even widened your eyes to see L's face. You saw the fire burning in his eyes seeing you while kissing Dongwoon.
 
L immediately pulled Dongwoon away from you, and with no hesitations, he punched Dongwoon in the face.
 
Dongwoon stood up as fast as he could but L gave him another punch. This time, it was much stronger from the first one he made. Dongwoon tried to fight back and gave L a punch too.
 
"STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW!! STOP!! BOTH OF YOU!!! PLEASE!!" You shouted making them both stop.
 
"DONGWOON! GET THE OUT OF HERE! NOW!" You continued. Dongwoon stood up from his fall from L's last punch. 
 
"I'll be coming back.. And the next time, I'll make sure that I'll be having you. MARK MY WORD." He warned. He walked out of your door and got in his car leaving Myungsoo and you alone.
 
"Why the did you let him in?" L's voice led out an unhappy tone. Anger was still burning in his eyes while he was giving you a glare..
 
"I-I didn't. I mean.. He- He got in, I didn't let him in. That's different." You said as a reply. Your voice was shaking and tears were forming in your eyes.
 
"Why did you kiss him?" This time, he raises his voice while still giving you a glare.
 
You tried to hold your breath and tried to stop the tears from flowing in your eyes but you just can't. Salty tears rushed down on your cheeks. 
 
"I saw the paper bag that you left on the sofa. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it as fast as I could thinking that it might be you.. But instead, I saw his face on my front door. I tried to shoo him away but he insisted on coming in, no, he forced himself in.. and you already know the rest that had happened.." Your voice was shaking as you explained nervously.
 
He walked closer to where you are and wiped the tears from your face. He hugged you but your eyes were still bursting out tears.. The fear that got into you just won't wash away that easy.
 
"Mianhe oppa.." You cried while hugging him back.
 
"Ssshh. I trust you.." He whispered.
 
"The next time I see him near you, I don't know if I can't promise not to break his face.. I swear to hell, I could've killed him just now.." He continued.
 
"Oppa... Stop.." You said while wiping the tears from your eyes.
 
"I own you.. No one else can have you.. I own you." He said, but this time his tone quite sounded with anger.
 
When you were both calmed down, you took a bath and L decided to wait for you downstairs. He couldn't leave you because the thought of Dongwoon, coming back for you, just won't leave his restless mind. You then went to his house and spent your day there.