'Til Forever Ends :)

Hello, My Hater!

 

 
"Wake up, sleepy head!!" 
 
You opened your blurry eyes and scratched your head.. When you turned around, a pillow was playfully hit on your face.
"YYAAAAHHH!!!" You screamed. You then saw Ryeowook sitting beside you and Heechul holding a pillow in his hands.
 
"Goodmorning ________ ah!" They greeted and your frowning face turned upside down. You quickly got up and asked, "What are you guys doing here?"
 
"You sent us your wedding invitations remember?" Heechul replied.
 
"Pabo! It's still 9 in the morning! My wedding starts at 2pm!" You replied while laughing.
 
"That's why we're here. You see _______, you're very talented when it comes to sleeping. If we don't wake you up this early, your groom might wait for nothing.." Heechul replied.
 
"DUH? I have my mom with me. She'll wake me up!" You said raising your eyebrows.
 
"But your mom called us up. She said she'll be running some errands for you that's why she asked us to wake  you up.. So we went here as early as we could." Ryeowook said and an 'o' was formed in your face.
 
"We definitely deserve a 'thankyou', you know?" He continued.
 
"Uhh, yeah. Thankyou. But next time, please don't hit somebody's face with a pillow when waking up a person, OKAY HEECHUL?"
 
Heechul grinned and replied, "Your welcome."
 
"________, we're really happy for you! Please don't forget us when you're married okay? You'll always be a little sister to us.." Ryeowook said trying to stop the tears from falling.
 
"Yah, what's with all the drama?" You heard another voice coming from outside of your room since the boys left it open. You were surprised to see Aye and all your other friends to get inside your room.
 
"Nobody told me that my wedding will be this early." You said.
They all plopped themselves on your bed and greeted, "Goodmorning!!"
 
"For sure, ______ ah will never forget all of us. So don't bother about that, Ryeowook shii.." Sunji stated.
 
You smiled and felt touched. "I will never, and I mean not in a million years, ever forget any of you! Okay?"
 
"Ne.. " They all replied forming into a group hug. Your mom suddenly came in your room and saw that touching moment between you and your friends.
She slowly creeped herself near your opened door and knocked, surprising all of you and breaking your hug.
 
"I'd hate to interrupt, but guys! We still have a bride to dress up and a wedding to attend to, okay? SO LET'S GO!" She said and you all quickly got up.
 
You then bathed yourself. When you went out of your room, you saw make- up artists and hair stylists waiting for you. After an hour and a half of playing barbie, you stood yourself up and looked in the mirror. You were surprised to see a really beautiful lady standing in front of you.. Your mom who entered your room saw you and was delighted to see your pretty face.
 
"Oh, my baby girl!" She said while wiping the tears rolling down on her face. "You've grown up to be such a wonderful lady!" She continued.
 
"Umma.." You replied, trying to stop your tears on the gutter, "My make- up will be ruined.." You said and laughed. 
 
"Oh, right!" She said and quickly wiped her tears away. "Hey, uhm, hunny, there were two people who wants to see you before you finally get married.."
 
The door opened and you were surprised to see your grandparents. Even with your three- inch heels on, you quickly ran up to them and hugged them. 
 
"You're very pretty,_____ ah!" Your grandfather said. "I'm really happy for you." He continued. The warmness of his voice melted your heart. Before you could thank him, your grandmother gave you very important words that seriously led your eyes to tears.
 
"______ ah, I'm really sorry that you grew up without your father. If it wasn't for us, he wouldn't have left you and your mother. We could never do the same mistake again. It's about time we realize our mistakes.. _______ ah, just tell us if you need anything, okay? Anything.. I'm sure that your future husband loves you so much. No doubt, you also feel the same for him. Build a beautiful family with him, okay? I wish nothing but happiness for the two of you..." She said. You couldn't help but cry for what you heard. You hugged her and kisseed her on the cheek.
 
"Thankyou grandma!" you said. She wiped your tears and gave you her warmest smile.
 
Then the make- up artist suddenly entered the room, crashing the moment between the four of you.
 
"OMO! Why did you make her cry? Look at her make- up! It's smuged all over her face!" She said in panic while grabbing her make up kit again and pulling you to the chair. You all laughed and just made her re-do your make- up. Again, when she was finished, they left you alone in the room. There are only 30 mins left for your wedding. Your heart was beating fast. VERY FAST. 
 
*Just a few more minutes and I'll be married to my prince.* You thought.
 
And then the time has finally come. You were standing behind the glass door. You can see the view of the garden from there. Your friends were standing in line infront of you since you had them to be your BRIDESMAIDS. And then Myungsoo and his friends, who happened to be his BEST MEN, were already standing beside the altar. 
 
Music was played (A Thousand Years by Christina Perri), and you walked down the aisle with your grandfather by your side. Everyone's staring at you, smiling and whispering to themselves how beautiful you look like. You smiled back but you were very nervous. And then you looked at Myungsoo who was waiting for you. He was smiling at you with his smile that was full of happiness. Your nervousness was then driven away. You wanted to walk to him as fast as you could. When you reached the altar, your grandfather handed you to Myungsoo and uttered, "Take care of our _____ ah.."
 
Myungsoo nodded and smiled. The ceremony has started and now it was down to your wedding vows.
 
"I was once a hater of this thing called "love". I tried as hard as possible to refrain from falling for someone.. But you.. You made me believe in it. You made me love you each and everyday.. So take me, as a part of your forever, because I won't let go of you, and I'll be loving you until forever ends. Our love.. is infinite.."
 
Myungsoo's words melted your heart so bad but you were trying to hold your tears from the gutter.
After a few more minutes....
"You may now kiss the bride."
 
___________________
 
On your way out of the reception hall..
 
"Hey, are you ready?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Yeah, but where exactly are you taking me? You know, you never told me anything about this honeymoon trip.." You answered.
 
"Well, do you trust me?" He asked once more.
 
"Always have, and always will.."