CONFESSIONS- The Boys

Hello, My Hater!

 

 
"I wanna walk her home today..
I-- I wanna ask her...
 
I know there's something wrong.. But I don't know exactly what it is..
 
Why isn't she talking to me? I thought we agreed to be friends already?
I mean.. We're friends now. 
 
And.. It's okay for me to be concerned, right?" L thought to himself.
 
------
 
The class has already ended. You were about to go to your friends but L held your wrist and..
 
"Hey.. Can we talk?"
 
"Huh? Why?" You asked back..
 
"Let's talk about this on our way home.. If.. That's okay with you.." He answered.
 
"Uhmm.. I.. I'll be walking with my friends today.. And we'll be going to.. Uhmm.." You excused.
 
"I can feel that there's something wrong.." L said. "What is it?" He continued.
 
"N-Nothing.. I just.. I just don't feel like talking today.. Uhmm, moodswings.. You know?" You said while faking a smile.
 
"Is something bothering you?" He asked.
 
"N-Nothing." You answered.
 
"My friends are probably waiting for me outside.. I have to go." You said and went out of the room leaving L..
 
------------
 
L stayed in the classroom sat down with his friends and talked..
 
"You okay man?" Woohyun asked L.
 
"I don't know.. I mean, she didn't talk to me all day.." L answered.
 
"Oooohh. And that bothers you?" Dongwoo asked with a teasing expression.
 
"I don't know. I mean, we're friends now.. So I guess it's okay for me to feel a little concerned about her.." L said.
 
"Is it really just friends? Come on L.. We've known you for so long.. Long enough to learn when you're already falling for someone. I can feel that you like her. You just won't admit." Sungyeol said.
 
"Do you like.. ________?" Sunggyu asked.
 
*Do I? Do I really like her?*
 
"L hyung, you're happy when you talk about her.. You two even shared stories in her place.. And.. your face began to return its expressions again.. eversince she came. I mean, you haven't done these things before she came.. You barely even talk to girls after Hyuna left you.. Remember?" Sungjong stated.
 
"L..." Sunggyu said. 
 
"If you like _____, you should probably tell her.. It's about time that you start going out somebody again.." He stated.
 
"Cause if you don't.... 
 
 
I probably will.." He added.
 
"BWOOOHH??'' Everyone was shocked and widened their eyes. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung, y-you like _____ too??" Sungjong asked.
 
"Uhmm.. Yeah... Since the first day she came here... I guess." Sunggyu asked.
 
"L.. Sunggyu.." Dongwoo looked at them seriously.
 
"Man, you've got issues!" He added.
 
"I- I really don't know what to say..." L said.
 
"It's okay.. Go tell her you like her.. Ask her out, you know? If she says yes, then your on.. I mean, you saw her first.. And I think she likes you the way you like her.." Sunggyu stated.
 
"She does??" L asked.
 
"Are you blind? Can you not see the sparkle in her eyes everytime you talk to her? Like her face is glowing and her smile shines bright even when you're just sitting with her and talking nonsense?" Sunggyu added.
 
"WOOOTT!! LOVE GURU HERE!!" Dongwoo stated and everyone laughed.
 
"I can tell how much you like her just by hearing those words Sunggyu hyung.. You wouldn't notice all of those if you don't look at her that much.." Sungjong said.
 
"YAH! MAKNAE! SHUT UP!" Sunggyu said aiming to fake a punch on Sungjong's arms.
 
"L, just tell her.. Okay?" Hoya said.
 
"And what about you? You like her too, right?" L asked facing Sunggyu.
 
"No harm done pal.. Just remember that if you make her cry, I won't hesitate to punch you in the face.. HARD! So hard that it'll break your nose, and your teeth would fall off. Arasso?" Sunggyu answered.
 
"Woah.. That's harsh.." Woohyun said with a joking tone and everyone just laughed it off.
 
L definitely felt that Sunggyu was serious with what he said.
 
"So when are you planning to tell her?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"I don't know. Tomorrow?" L answered.
 
"Goodluck with that! I was also planning to confess to Kristin tomorrow at lunch.." Sungyeol said.
 
"WHAT?? You like Kristin?? How come you never tell us??" Woohyun asked in shock.
 
"Well, ever since this Chemistry project started.. We also started to have this.. uhmm, some kind of a bond.. And I realized that I... Aww, she's really pretty!!" Sungyeol explained while cupping his hands to his cheeks.
 
"YAH! You better not tell her that!! I liked her FIRST!" Woohyun said.
 
"Go hit on Aye, Kristin is mine! Mehrong!" Sungyeol teased while sticking his tongue out.
 
"YAH!! Who else has been crushing on someone lately?? Why aren't we all sharing stories about this, huh?" Sunggyu said.
 
"I like Jesica. She's really pretty!" Hoya smiled as he confessed.
 
"I like Airel.. She's nice and funny. And oh! She smells good!" Sungjong confessed too while cupping his 
hands on his cheeks.
 
"I think I like Sunji!" Dongwoo exclaimed.
 
"As if she'll like you back hyung!" Sungjong teased. And everyone laughed.
 
Together, they went walking home smiling and joking about their confessions.. 
 
But Myungsoo was still a little worried. He kept on thinking about how he'll confess to you.
_____________