ANDWAE

Hello, My Hater!

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

He's been lying on his bed all night long with random thoughts in his head..

*Who were they? Why was that guy even hugging him, saying sorry and telling her that he misses him? She didn't even say goodbye to me. AND KIM MYUNGSOO!! WHY ARE YOU SO CURIOUS ABOUT HER?? Stop... Stop asking yourself too many questions...*

"But I can't .... keep her off of my mind.. I can't.... let this happen. I don't want this..." He said to himself..

He then remembered the time when Hannah had first confessed to him. He felt really bad about doing this.

The reason why Myungsoo rejected Hannah before is not actually because he hated her. In fact he almost liked her.

But Myungsoo was always afraid to fall in love. WHY? Here's the story:

His mother died while giving birth to him. His father became so depressed after that incident.
Myungsoo grew up with just his dad. His grandfather told him the story of his parents.
His dad used to be such a happy person but after his mother's death, his father started not to talk much.
He kept himself busy with work, leaving Myungsoo at home with maids and butlers around him.

The first time he tried to talk to his dad about a girl, he only heard 'negative facts.
His dad told him the terrible things one person could feel when he starts to fall in love.
Yes, his dad became a pessimist when it comes to love. He doesn't hate girls. He just didn't like the feeling anymore.
He was afraid that if Myungsoo falls in love, his son might feel the same pain he felt when his wife died.

But Myungsoo was determined to find it out for himself. He would most likely believe in his motto: TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE.

At sophomore year, he fell for a girl named Hyuna.
This girl was a year older than Myungsoo. They've been together for 10 long months. Myungsoo let his world revolve around Hyuna. Everything that he goes through shall always affect Hyuna, and vice versa. He fell for her DEEPLY.

Yes, too young to notice and too dumb to care, but love was everything that he could ever thought of. Until one day, Hyuna had to go to Busan and spend the rest of her highschool life in there. They decided to continue their relationship even if there's a long distance between them. Hyuna's feelings for Myungsoo became cold since they barely see each other.

Myungsoo found out that Hyuna has been cheating on him.He asked Hyuna to choose between him and the new guy. Unfortunately, Hyuna chose the other guy. And just like his dad, he got depressed. Emotions ran out of Myungsoo's face. He started not to talk so much. He became grumpy and a bit crappy. He became a snob.

His friends were the only ones he would talk to since they all knew what happened to him.

They all thought that Myungsoo won't let himself fall for another girl anymore.

The pain is killing Myungsoo's rotten heart every single day. But Myungsoo became strong. He tried everything to forget Hyuna. At first, it wasn't easy for him. Everything that he does would remind him of Hyuna.His feelings for her soon faded away since he doesn't see Hyuna's face anymore.

Since then, Myungsoo's point of view about love became negative as well. He started to believe in his father's words.
And everytime he feels that he already likes someone, he would immediately stay away from that girl and would forget her..

(That's why when you asked him if he has ever been with a girl, he denied it and said NO. *Chapter Five*)

But this time, everything's different when he thinks about you..
He wouldn't want to admit that he likes you that's why he would always piss you off.
He makes sure of himself that he was just attracted by your looks, and that's all...

"I-I don't like her.. I really dont........ But.............."


"Do I? Ugghh! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU CANT LIKE HER!!" He said to himself...

The night ended with puzzles on his mind. And the thought of YOU won't leave him alone.