Saturday Morning :">

Hello, My Hater!

 

"Y-- Yah..... Wake up..... We'll be late for school." 
 
 
L was slightly tapping your back trying to wake you up while he, himself, was still half asleep. You tried to open your eyes slowly. You wanted to get up but you were too lazy. You tried to reach for your cellphone that was on top of the mini table beside your bed to check the time. You smiled when you realized that it's Saturday today.
 
You got up a little and lied on top of his chest. You felt his hands lie on your back while still closing his eyes. 
 
You looked at him and smiled. His face looked peaceful and calm. You realized that you've been staring at his face for quite a long time. As you examine his face, you find it very amazing that every aspects of him looked perfect, like his face was gorgeously molded by the gods from above. His eyes were tantalizing even when they're closed, his lips were cherry red, his nose, his skin.. all you can ever say was 'Perfect'.
 
You playfully tapped the tip of your index finger to his nose to wake him up. Little did you know that while you were staring at him, even when his eyes were closed, he was already awake. He tried to open his eyes, fighting against the striking rays of sunlight that's coming out from your room's window. When he had already opened his eyes, he gave you a very sweet kiss. He saw your face and felt like your mind was filled with random thoughts. Indeed.
 
You don't exactly know why, but when you were staring at him, you felt something different. Your heart was pounding heavily. Your mind was filled with heavy thoughts. It felt like you had to say those words to him because you'd go insane if you don't.
 
"Love, what's wrong?" L asked curiously trying to break the silence. 
 
 
 
You took a deep breath and said, "D-Don't leave me..."
 
All these time that you had spent with L in your relationship, he was the one who had been very verbal about his feelings for you. His words would always mesmerize your heart, that felt like music to your ears. But this time, you wanted to be vocal. You wanted to tell him the words that you know he had always wanted to hear.
 
L narrowed his eyes in confusion and waited for you to continue what you were trying to say.
 
"I know, this isn't much like me.. You know.. Cheesy lines or whatever.. But today.. Today, I think I've got tons of things to say to you.. And here it goes.. 
 
 
 
Just... stay with me, okay? You can never leave me, and that's an order. I mean.. I know we haven't been together for so long.. You could still change your mind..
 
I- I'm stubborn, at times, I may not listen to what you say, I could hurt you, I could possibly do something to make you mad and--"
 
L was really confused. He tried to cut your words and asked, "So what exactly are you trying to tell me..?"
 
You sighed heavily and began to continue..
 
"Im...... afraid of losing you. I have no assurance that we'll stay like this forever. I know, and I'm sure, time will come that we'll be facing nightmares and challenges.. But I want you to know that I'll never let go. I'll hold on no matter what. If you go, then I'll go. But I don't want that to happen. EVER. I might go insane if you do that. So stay with me, this is what I need." You paused and became quiet.
 
L felt the fear in your voice. Yes, he can feel how afraid you are of losing him. Your possessiveness made him blush and he felt happy about it. It's different when he hears those sweet words coming out from you. He loves hearing those things..
 
He broke the silence that was dominating between the two of you and asked, 
 
"Love? Have you been drinking too much coffee lately?" He laughed at his own joke but you didn't react.
 
"What makes you think that I'll ever leave you?" This time, his voice became a little serious.
 
"I really don't know.." You replied.
 
He took a deep breath and said,
 
"I won't. I'll never do that to you.. I can never leave you.. Cause if that happens, the same thing would probably happen to me.. Or worse.. I might actually die."
 
You looked at him and threw a slight punch on his chest. L gave you a peck on your chin and hugged you tightly..
 
"Sure, we'll be going through a lot of things.. We're going to face tests that lies ahead of us.. But I'll be right here still. Okay? And you... You just have to trust me on this." 
 
You felt relieved after hearing what he said. You also felt happy that you had finally said those words to him, like a thorn was finally removed from your chest.
 
"I trust you oppa. And if whatever happens, remember, I did, I do, and I will love you, ALWAYS.. I can't believe I'm being this mellow dramatic.."
 
L smiled and gave you a kiss. Then he suddenly remembered... "Hey, are we going to skip classes again?"
 
You laughed and replied, "It's Saturday, silly!"