FIRST DAY

Hello, My Hater!

 

"I'm sorry hunny but there's nothing I can do. I can't bare to see another day of you, going home from school
with bruises on your skin and somewhat scratches on your face because of those hags in your old school."
 
"I understand mom. And their kingkas. The term "hag" is used for girls like witches.. Or queenkas."
 
"They're all the same to me hunny.."
 
"Okay mom. I'll see you later.." as you bowed your head and went inside you're new school.
 
It was your first day at Woolim High. And yes, you were a transferee. You're an only child and your
mom was the only one who raised you eversince. You never met your dad. Your mom said he left when
you were only 3 yrs. old so you never got the chance to see him. No memories of him too. You used to study in a school, a city away, but not that far from your new school though, and you had to transfer because of the bullies/ kingkas. Your mom
couldn't stand seeing her one and only daughter coming home everyday with dirt all over your uniform because of splashed
juices on your and bruises, scars and lastly, scratches. You never really ought to fight back. Not because you're weak.
It just really never crossed your mind. You find it really stupid to do the same things that they do, so you just let things be.
 
And where did this start? Well, one of the kingkas tried to court you but you rejected him. Since then, his group started bullying you. The only time they'd stop from doing this is when you'll finally agree to be their leader's girlfriend.  Stupid freaks. You only hated him more because of what his friends did. What now? They really think you'd still say yes after what they did, and they've been doing to you? Childish morons.
 
Anyway, back to reality. As you were walking the halls around Woolim High, trying to find the room of your first class,
a guy suddenly bumped into you. 
 
"Oh, Sorry! My bad!''
 
You fell on the floor.You looked up with a frowning face, raising your eyebrow. When you  saw who that guy was,
you found a cute- looking guy with worries on his face giving him your hand to help you up. *He looks like a kid.* You thought.
You gave him your hand and finally stood up from the floor. 
 
"I haven't seen you around before. You must be new here! Hello, my name is Lee Sungjong!"
 
"Yeah, I am... Hey, I'm Kim ______"
 
"Oh! You're a senior too. Just like me!" He said smiling as he was looking down to the patch on your collar. 
 
The color of the patch on your collar signifies the year level you're on. 
Red for the seniors, Blue for the juniors, Yellow for the sophomores, and green for the freshmen.
 
"Uhmm, ehehh."
 
You were holding a piece of paper on your hand where your shedule was written. Sungjong took a look down your schedule.
 
"You're first class is English." He said while still looking at your schedule.
 
"Funny how this seems, but you have a schedule like me. We're in the same section!"
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah. If you want, I can walk with you to our class.'' You both heard the bell rang. He held your hand running through the corridor. You find him kinda friendly so you just let yourself run with him. 
 
"You said you can walk me to our first class. You never said anything about runnning."
 
You reached your room trying to catch your breath, panting. You looked inside the room seeing different faces. Random faces actually. *Just like my old school.*
 
You were staring at each and everyone of them trying to study their attitudes based on what they look like. Your kinda having your impression with them.
6 good- looking boys caught your eyes at the back corner of the room. And yes, you were still standing on the front door with Sungjong on your side, looking at your face. He seems to think that you're kinda weird because the way you stared at everyone in class, it seems like you have this some kind of super powers to read somebody's mind.
 
There's no professor in the class, so everyone was chatting, fooling around, laughing, or simply making noise. They all belong to their certain groups though. And you were thinking who you'd fit in with.
 
"We're all nice here you know! We don't bite. We just eat people alive." He cracked a joke that made you turn your head onto him and smiled.
 
"Yah! Sungjong, who's that chic beside you?"
 
"Hyung, This is Kim ________"
 
Sungjong held your wrist and pulled you with him while walking towards the 6 boys at the back corner of the room. 
 
"She's new here. She just transferred from...." Sungjong looked at you waiting for you to continue his sentence.
 
"Integrated Cube High." You said while looking to the guy who was talking to Sungjong just seconds ago.
 
"Why hello there ______! I'm Woohyun!"
 
"That guy right there, holding a book, trying to be a freak right now is Dongwoo."
 
"Yah! Just because I'm reviewing for my Algebra quiz later, doesn't mean Im a freak! I can't even understand any of these things written here in my notes! And don't you embarass me with that cute girl beside Sungjong!!"
 
He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back, you find him funny though.
 
"WAIT! WHY ARE YOU WITH SUNGJONG??" He asked with a shocked expression on his face pointing Sungjong. You giggled.
 
"Well.. I kinda.. sorta.. accidentally bumped into her and she fell down." Sungjong answered while scratching the back of his head.
 
"Why does your clumsiness always work with beautiful girls? Huh?" The chinky- eyed guy said while walking to you.
 
"It's a gift." Sungjong said. 
 
"Sunggyu is the name, and cassanova is my game." He said smiling to you. You gave him a really-now-you-think-id-believe-you look and smiled.
 
"This guy is Sungyeol, here's Hoya and that weird- looking guy is Myungsoo." Woohyun continued.
 
That Sungyeol guy waved at you and smiled. Hoya gave you a really sweet smile too! While that Myungsoo guy just stared at you with his dark brown eyes. He was looking at you like he was trying to read your mind, like he can see right through you. He seems to be studying you, your face, the whole you. You just stood there and just stared as him as well. You gave him the same look that he was giving you. *More like Bella and Edward Scenario from Twilight* You thought. It was just seconds when you were looking at each other's eyes but it felt like you were staring at each other for more than ten minutes. Like the time stood still. You felt your cheeks got red. Crimson red. And your heart was beating fast enough to make you feel like there were butterflies in your stomach.
 
"Welcome to Woolim High, Kim ______!" Sunggyu said that made you snap out of Myungsoo's stare.
 
"Uhh, yeah, thanks!" 
 
"Yah, Noona! Your surname and Myungsoo's surname are the same."
 
"We also have the same surnames you know.." Sunggyu said.
 
"Uhh... yeah." Was all you can say. "Uhm, Sungjong, I guess there's no need for you to call me Noona. Looks like we're both of the same age."
 
"Yeah, about that. Sungjong is a year younger from us. He's actually accelerated." Sunggyu explained.
 
"That smart maknae." Dongwoo commented. "Yah! Come over here and help me with this!" He added. 
 
"Pabo, he's already in his senior year, and he still has an Algebra class.." Hoya teased.
 
"That's cause he's a bubble head!" Woohyun added.
 
You just giggled. *I wonder how smart these two guys are.. They don't really look smart. HAHA.*
 
You gave a quick look at Myungsoo and took it off as fast as you could when you realized that he caught you staring at him.
 
You turned your back and walked  little spaces away from them when they were all dealing with their own businesses. You were still trying to look for a group where you'd fit in. A bunch of students were staring at you. Maybe wondering why you're sticking with group of boys instead of trying to find a girl group since you're new here. 
 
And then a fat guy came to you and gave you a smile. A warm, friendly smile that made you feel like you can trust him.
 
"Hi! My name is Nam Kristiann! And no, I'm not a guy!" He said while laughing. "You must be the new girl our adviser was talking about! From Integrated Cube High right?" You nodded. "Well unfortunately, that girl didn't show up today. too bad you won't be introduced to our class formally. Oh well, since she's not here, and since I'm the class president, let me do the honors." He pulled you to the front row of the class and called everyone's attention. 
 
"YAAAAHH!! EVERYONE, SHUT THE HELL UP!! LISTEN TO ME." 
 
Kristiann said while shouting in front of the class. Loud enough for them to stop talking and just look at him. He then pulled you to his side. You don't know what to do so you just stayed there.
 
"This girl right here is the girl that our adviser was talking about yesterday."
Kristiann gave you a look saying that you should atleast greet everyone.
 
"Hello. My name is Kim ________. I'm a transferee from Integrated Cube High. Please take care of me."
You said and smiled.
 
"Our class has seating assignments. We're supposed to seat alphabetically. And since your surname is Kim, you'll be seating on that empty seat beside Kim Myungsoo. Hi I'm Park Kristin!" she smiled. *She looks friendly too!* You said to yourself.
 
"Uhh, Hello Kristin!"
 
"If you want, you can go with us at lunch. I'm Han Jesica. Just call me Jem though."
 
"Hello Jem." you replied with a smile.
 
At lunch, you met the rest of the gang. You met Aye, and then Airel, Hannah, Sunji, Shen, and Elaine. You easily made friends with them. They actually were all very friendly, and talkative too! The whole day was really, ABSOLUTELY FUN for you. You were just laughing and sharing stories to them.You even got the chance to share them the reason why you transfered. They really felt bad about that, but then they also cheered you up and said that you can trust them.. They'll be there no matter what. You only met them today but it felt like you've been with them eversince..
 
Your day ended well. Except for the fact that you can't forget the whole sticky-staring-thingy that you and Myungsoo both made. You felt weird and ackward about it. And his eyes... You can't keep them out of your head. You sitted beside him the whole day in class but you never talked to each other. And once you'd catch each other's eyes, you'd quickly take it away. Like nothing happened.
 
Well, atleast you had a fine day. No more bullying. No more kingkas trying to piss you off. 
 
_____________