Infinite and SuJu

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

(A day later)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

I jumped out of bed and washed up before heading downstairs. I have a good feeling about today!

“Hi appa, hi umma,” I greeted as I sat down at the dining table.

“Good morning Taemin,” appa said to me and continued to read his morning papers.

“You guys have to work today right?” I asked. Umma nodded at me and pushed a container to me. I’m kind of assuming it’s porridge for hyung since I’m always free.

“This is chicken porridge with wolfberries and cabbage. Can you bring it to Jinki, Taemin? You can have it as your lunch too,” umma told me. I smiled at her and agreed. There’s nothing troublesome about bringing over porridge. I’m cabbing to the hospital anyways.

“I’ll ask Dr. Jang if hyung can be discharged by this weekend. I’m inviting some friends over next Tuesday to celebrate one of their birthday and a belated birthday for me. Is that ok with you, appa?” I looked at him hopefully. Umma would never say no, so it’s just appa’s permission that I need to get.

He turned to me and nodded.

“I’m fine with having a few more people at home. Who are they?” appa asked, raising his brow questioningly. I thought about it and realised how many people might be coming.

“Well I’ve already invited Infinite. They should all be free. Obviously, Boyfriend will come since it’s for Minwoo too. Maybe the SuJu hyungs will come over as well. I’m not sure about the B2ST hyungs or f(x) but I’ll invite them. SNSD noonas will be coming, maybe? Teen Top might be coming too. That’s about it. A total of around seven bands I think. Oh yeah! I forgot about the U-Kiss hyungs! Kay, that’s about it,” I ticked the bands off my fingers. By the time I ended, appa was staring at me, wide-eyed.

“Is there a need for so many people?” appa asked. I pouted at him.

“Appa~! It’s partly for my birthday since it wasn’t celebrated and Onew hyung finally woke up so we can celebrate everything together. Minwoo’s birthday is on the 31st so we’ll celebrate that as well. You’ll be at work so there’s no problem, right? All I need is to stock up on some party food like drinks, food like noodles, maybe some chicken and whatnot, and party stuff like confetti. I’m sure I can make them clean up with me by the time you guys get back. Please?” I pleaded.

Appa sighed, looking at my supposedly pitiful face, and nodded.

“Appa is the best!” I exclaimed and hugged appa carefully.

“Careful,” he chided and chuckled at my antics. I just broke the hug and grinned at him cheekily.

“I have to be going now. Be careful and have fun preparing. I’ll help you shop over the weekend and maybe your umma can take a day off next Tuesday to help with the preparations,” appa looked over at umma who just nodded while chewing on her bread.

“No problem. I’ve wanted to rest and have fun for some time, anyway. I don’t mind cooking some fried chicken and fried noodles for the party. Just make sure I’m part of the fun, arasso?” umma asked and winked at me.

“Ok!”

“I have to get to work soon too. We’ll see you later at night then, Taemin. Tell Jinki that we’ll visit him on another day,” umma told me and stood up at the same time as appa.

“Bye!” I waved them out and began preparing for the party.

“Minwoo, is it ok if I ask you to celebrate your birthday at Onew hyung’s house? You have plans with… Donghyun hyung?! You guys are together? I always thought it would be KwangWoo… It seems like I was wrong. Well can you shift your plans to morning? Oh, it’s already in the morning? So when can you reach? By noon as in 12pm? That’s fine then! Come over next Tuesday after your date, I’m already planning stuff. I’m inviting tons of idol groups so I hope you don’t mind. SuJu hyungs, SNSD noonas, U-Kiss hyungs, Teen Top, Infinite, f(x) and B2ST hyungs will be invited. Then it’s set! I’ll see you soon. Visit Onew hyung and Myungsoo hyung ok? He’s been in an accident… Yeah, ok. See you tomorrow,” I ended the call.

Secondly, I called the other] people who haven’t been invited.

“C.A.P. hyung, this is Taemin. Are you guys free on 31st July? Onew hyung finally woke up and we’re celebrating it. It’s Minwoo’s birthday and my belated birthday celebration too. You’ll ask your manager? Thanks hyung!” I told him and ended the call.

“Ryeowook hyung? Taemin here. Are you and the other SuJu hyungs free next Tuesday? It’s a belated birthday celebration for me, a birthday celebration for Minwoo, and a celebration for Onew hyung finally waking up. Oh, only a few of you will be free? Then just come over no matter how many people there are. It’s fine. Who won’t be free? Donghae hyung, Teuk hyung, Heechul umma, Hankyung hyung and Kibum hyung are busy? Well I didn’t even expect Hankyung hyung to come. So Zhoumi and Henry hyungs are free? Just come then. I’ll text you the place and time later,” I thanked him before hanging up. I heard him shouting to the others about the party.

Kyuhyun hyung and Sungmin hyung will want wine… Should I ask appa to buy some wine? But isn’t that a little too expensive? Maybe those hyungs should bring it themselves.

“Sungmin hyung, this is Taemin speaking. If you and Kyuhyun hyung want wine for the party, bring it yourselves please? My budget is coming from Onew hyung’s appa and it isn’t nice to ask him to spend so much money. Thank you~!” I exclaimed and ended the call.

“Hyunseung hyung! Are you guys free next Tuesday? Only in the afternoon? Around when? 5pm?!” I shrieked. They had a music show on which ended at 5pm. Dang. “It’s fine. If possible, can you come after that? We’re celebrating my birthday, Minwoo's birthday and Onew hyung waking up. I’ll see you then!” I ended the call.

“Victoria noona, are you free next Tuesday? You’re promoting too? On the same music show as the B2ST hyungs, huh? Then you can come together after it ends right? Thanks noona!”

I sighed and ended the call. B2ST and f(x) are both coming over so late… I know Boyfriend will be fine, and Infinite just ended their promotions. U-Kiss hyungs…?

“Annyeong Kevin hyung! This is Lee Taemin speaking. Ne~! Are you free on Tuesday next week? Can you come to me and Minwoo’s birthday celebration and Onew hyung’s waking-up celebration? No, we don’t share the same birthday. My birthday was five days ago but we decided to celebrate it together. Thanks hyung. I’ll see you soon. Bye,” I said.

The last group left was SNSD noonas.

“Sooyoung noona, this is Taemin. Are you free next Tuesday? All of you. Only you, Hyoyeon noona and Sunny noona are free? You can come over to Minwoo and my birthday celebration and Onew hyung’s waking-up celebration right? Thanks noona,” I did some aegyo and ended the call.

I then went on to text them Onew hyung’s address and the time. I’ll set it at 1pm. This way, Minwoo will be able to get here and prepare first. I’m sure umma will make it fun. Kekeke.

Time to go find Onew hyung then!

 

---------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung!” I called out once I stepped into the hospital room.

As usual, Onew hyung was awake and was waiting for me to come.

“Hey Tae,” he greeted and waved lightly. I think he’s still a little weak but at least he has energy in him. I wonder if we should visit Myungsoo hyung.

“Hyung, do you want to meet Infinite? As in the rest of them, not just Sungjongie,” I asked. He nodded enthusiastically and I took it as a yes. “Did you have breakfast yet?” I looked at the clock which read 8.56am.

Hyung nodded again and I went to the side of the room which had a wheel chair.

“Let’s go then!”

He shook his head while pointing at the wheelchair. I knew what he meant. Sigh.

“Fine, we won’t use the wheelchair. I’ll just walk with you, ok?” I compromised. He nodded again and stood up, holding his IV drip as a support. I, on the other hand, was holding my lower back. We walked over to Myungsoo hyung’s room, Room 313.

When I cracked the door open slightly, I saw all seven of the Infinite members sleeping all around the room. Their managers were also there, leaning against the wall while sitting on the floor. Sungjong and Sungyeol hyung were by the two sides of Myungsoo hyung, each holding one of his hands. WooGyu hyungs were cuddled together and so were YaDong hyungs.

I held my finger to my lips to tell hyung to be quiet while we tiptoed in. I think I sounded like an elephant since I couldn’t quite tiptoe quietly. I’m like five months pregnant. What can I say?

Sungyeol hyung’s eyes shot open and they looked towards us sleepily. They were still red, so I guess he cried himself to sleep. Then what was my pep talk for? Aish, these hyungs.

‘Taemin,’ Sungyeol hyung mouthed. ‘Stay there.’

He slowly let go of Myungsoo hyung’s hand – reluctantly, too – and walked over to us softly before dragging us out of the room.

“Onew hyung, you’re awake! I’m Lee Sungyeol, Infinite’s choding. Nice to meet you again!” Sungyeol hyung held out his hand. Onew hyung shook it and introduced himself too, although I don’t quite know what for.

“Onew hyung, I already know you. Sorry if I look really shag right now cause I’ve been sleeping there all night long. I know how you feel now, Taemin. And for…” before Sungyeol hyung could finish talking, I covered his mouth and shot a glare at him.

“Let him finish, Taeminnie,” hyung told me. I let go and looked at Sungyeol again.

“And for just a few days, too!” he lied. I know hyung saw through it but he didn’t say anything.

“Do you like, want to wash up first? Then maybe you could wake the other members up and come out? Or should we go in?” I asked. Sungyeol hyung scratched his head sheepishly and nodded.

“I’ll call you in when we’re all washed up,” Sungyeol hyung told us. “Sit there first. I’m sure your back can’t handle too much standing, Taemin. Trust me, I’ll call you in when we’re ready,” Sungyeol hyung gestured towards the waiting seats. At least he cares enough.

After around twenty minutes of sleeping while resting my head on Onew hyung’s shoulder, Sungyeol hyung shook me awake lightly.

“Taemin, we’re done. Hopefully Myungie will wake up when he hears you,” Sungyeol hyung joked humorlessly. I could see the despair behind that bright smile of his. It was just like mine, a few days ago. Maybe more diluted in a sense, but all the same.

“Hyung, you heard Dr. Jang. He’ll wake up in a day or two. It’s only been a day and you’re being depressed already,” I shook my head disapprovingly. Then moving closer to him I whispered, “I was a lot worse than you. Seventeen months.”

“I know. Come on in,” he said and held the door open for us.

As expected, all of the members looked presentable enough. The three managers were still knocked out on the floor, but I can’t blame them.

“Morning hyungs and Jongie,” I greeted politely.

“Annyeong haseyo,” Onew hyung bowed. I stared at him incredulously. Does he not remember that all of them – except Sunggyu hyung – are younger than him?

I nudged him. “Hyung, they’re all younger than you except for Sunggyu hyung,” I whispered. Even the Infinite members looked a little incredulous.

“Really? Ok,” hyung replied back in a whisper.

I sighed.

“Hyungs, can you introduce yourselves? Onew hyung only knows Sungjongie so please?” I requested.

“Hana, dul, set. Annyeong haseyo, Infinite imnida,” Sunggyu hyung led the team greeting. “I’m Kim Sunggyu, 24 this year. I’m Infinite’s leader and the lead singer. My boyfriend is Woohyun over here. I’m also the eldest in Infinite,” Sunggyu hyung introduced.

“I’m Jang Dongwoo, turning 23 this year. I’m the main rapper and people call me a dinosaur. My boyfriend is Hoya. I’m the second eldest,” Dongwoo continued.

“I’m the greasy Nam Woohyun. I’m 23 this year, but I’m born in February 1991. As Sunggyu said, he’s my boyfriend. I’m the main singer and the third eldest,” Woohyun said before performing some of his infamous bunny aegyo that gave me the chills.

“I’m Lee Howon, but call me Hoya. I’m 22 this year and I’m the lead rapper. I’m also Infinite’s dancing machine. My boyfriends – yes, two of them – are Dongwoo and Sungjong. I’m always in the middle, like in my family, in Infinite, and even in my relationship. But we have no quarrels,” Hoya hyung grinned and danced a few moves. I felt jealous cause I would be able to do that if not for my big belly right now. Aish.

“I’m Lee Sungyeol, the ultimate choding! I’m turning 22 soon and my boyfriend is… Kim Myungsoo, this guy over here. You may call him L which is his stage name but Taemin calls him Myungsoo, just like Sungjong and I do. I’m just a vocalist and one of the visuals, as some say. I’ve been told that I look like an owl…?” Sungyeol hyung said unsurely. “Strike that, cause I don’t.”

“Let’s skip L and move on to…” Sunggyu hyung wanted to continue, but he caught a glimpse of Myungsoo hyung’s finger moving, just like I did.

Slowly, Myungsoo hyung opened his eyes and squinted. Sungjong was standing right next to him while Sungyeol hyung was closer to us.

“Myungie!”

“Myungie hyung!”

The two boyfriends of Myungsoo hyung exclaimed at the same time and Sungyeol hyung rushed to the bedside as well.

“How do you feel?” Sungyeol hyung asked. Myungsoo hyung just smiled weakly.

“I’m fine.”

His voice sounded dry, so Sungjong gave him some water to drink which he gladly accepted.

“Hi Onew hyung,” Myungsoo hyung greeted, his voice sounding more normal than before.

“L, we were just introducing ourselves to Onew since he doesn’t remember us. You think you’re up to introducing yourself?” Sunggyu hyung asked. Sungyeol hyung and Sungjong protested, but Myungsoo hyung decided that he could.

“Myungie hyung!” Sungjong stamped his foot on the ground.

“It’s my choice, Jongie. I won’t die, anyway. I’m ice prince Kim Myungsoo who’s 21 this year. My boyfriends are Sungjong and Sungyeol. I’m the visual and a vocalist. I’m also known as L as people say I look like Death Note’s L, or L-sama as I’ve acted in Japanese dramas before,” Myungsoo hyung finished and he started coughing a little. Sungjong gave him water to drink again before he introduced himself.

“I’m the adorable maknae Lee Sungjong. I’m turning 20 this year and I love girl group dances. My boyfriends are Howon hyung and Myungie hyung. I have an awesome 24-inch waistline and an S-line, but most people already know that. Thank you!” Sungjong chirped. He must be happy that Myungsoo hyung’s awake.

“So hyung, you got all that?” I asked. Onew hyung seemed to mouth something to himself before he nodded and started to point them out.

“That’s Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungjong, Woohyun, and Sungyeol. Am I right?” hyung asked. I beamed and nodded.

“So L, how did you get knocked down?” Woohyun hyung asked.

Myungsoo hyung put his fingers on his chin as he tried to remember.

“I went to buy breakfast and while I was heading back to the dorm, I was being chased by a mob of fans. When I managed to lose them, I happily walked across the road and bang! I was on the ground before I knew it. People started to gather around me and I think they recognized me despite my bloody clothes. Anyway, sometime later, Woohyun hyung found me and I was sent here,” Myungsoo hyung summarized.

“No way. You were conscious throughout the entire accident?” Dongwoo hyung gasped. Myungsoo hyung smiled his eye smile and nodded. What’s wrong with this hyung?

“Never ever scare me and Jongie like that again.” Sungyeol hyung threatened.

“No problem babes. I’m not that badly hurt anyway. Just a few scrapes here and there,” Myungsoo hyung inspected his body. “Well maybe I nearly got a concussion but I didn’t!”

“This isn’t the kind of thing to joke about! What if you have some kind of blood clot somewhere that’s undetected? What if your brain really got damaged but the effects are slow? What if, Myungie hyung, what if?” Sungjongie went hysterical and started listing out possible aftereffects of the accident. Even I was rolling my eyes at one of my best friends.

“Jongie, are you cursing me?” Myungsoo hyung asked in fake disbelief.

“N-no hyung. Never. I was just overly worried,” Sungjong admitted.

“Glad you know. Now can I have some food? I’m starved,” Myungsoo complained.

“Hyunnie and I will just go find some food for you. We’ll be back in a few,” Sunggyu hyung said and grabbed Woohyun hyung’s hand before heading over to the canteen.

“Well we’ll go with them and bring food for everyone. Taemin, Onew hyung, do you want some?” Dongwoo hyung asked kindheartedly. I shook my head, explaining that umma had already made food for the both of us.

“We’ll come back with WooGyu then,” Hoya hyung said and waved to us before heading out with Dongwoo hyung as well.

“So Onew hyung, how’ve you been? How much do you remember?” Sungyeol hyung asked.

“Not much. I know all about flower arrangement, what Minho did to Taeminnie, and that’s about it. I also remember what I’ve heard during my coma, but I can’t remember the faces of all my friends. When my parents visited yesterday, I didn’t even believe that my appa was that man! I thought it was some imposter, but Tae managed to clear my doubts,” Onew hyung explained.

I remember that stupid problem. I still don’t understand how hyung cannot remember his own appa. Seriously, it’s too much.

I looked at the three Infinite members’ stupefied expressions and I sighed.

“He really didn’t believe appa. It’s a good thing I went over quickly or else appa might have gone mad. Enough about hyung, since he doesn’t remember much and I don’t want to stress him. How has Infinite been?” I asked them.

“Same, I guess. Promoting new songs, finishing our solo concert, hanging out, practicing is basically all we do. It’s kind of getting tiring, really,” Sungjong said.

Promoting new songs… SHINee hasn’t done that since we finished our solo concert. Finishing a solo concert is not tiring. Hanging out isn’t boring or tiring either. Practicing? I can’t even do that now! How can you say this kind of things in front of me and have a clear conscience?

“You know, I really want to do all those stuff that you’ve just listed. I want to, but I can’t. Screw this ,” I muttered and walked out of the room. Onew hyung grabbed his IV drip and apologised before he chased after me.

“Taeminnie!” hyung shouted, trying to run after me although I was only brisk walking. He must have gotten really weak over the period of his coma. “Wait for… me.”

With that, I heard a thump on the ground behind me and my head whipped around to identify the source of the sound. It was Onew hyung on the ground, unconscious.

Oh god, what have I done? I made hyung faint. I knew he was weak, but I still ran away from him. I made him chase after me and faint. It’s all my fault. Oh no.

I retraced my steps and went to hyung’s side, squatting down and eventually plopping on the ground. I cradled hyung’s head in my lap and waited for a nurse to pass by.

Thankfully, Sungyeol hyung seemed to have heard something and come out to check on us. It’s either that, or Sungjongie felt bad. Either way, it’s good for me. When he saw me on the floor like that, he went ahead and called a nurse to help us.

I’m sorry for hurting you again, hyung.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

—Onew’s POV—

I was chasing after Taeminnie since he was pregnant and something could happen. He was already slightly agitated by what Sungjong said, I could tell. I know it’s highly unlikely that he’ll get a miscarriage since he’s already in his fifth month, but what if something else happens that causes a miscarriage? Then his sufferings these past months would have been wasted.

I know I was supposed to protect him, but I just felt my energy draining away from me as I chased after him. Heck, he wasn’t even running or sprinting. He was just taking quick steps and I couldn’t even keep up anymore. I’m getting too weak.

“Taeminnie!” I shouted, starting to speed up my steps. He was still faster than me. Damn! “Wait for…” I panted, trying to catch my breath while almost running. I was still going at a pretty slow speed. Sheesh. “Me.”

And I out completely.

Next thing I know, I felt Tae lift up my head and cradle it gently in his lap. I was unconscious, not dead. Fine, I’m semi-conscious ok? Just like in my coma, I can hear and feel what others did to me. I just can’t respond.

I heard Sungyeol shouting for a nurse somewhere in the distance, then I got really, really tired. I couldn’t even be semi-conscious anymore. I just drifted off into sleep, hoping to wake up soon.

When I did wake up, I was in my room again. Taeminnie was beside my bed, as usual, and nobody else was in the room. I looked over at the clock which read 3pm. Hmm, not too late. At least I wasn’t sleeping half the day away.

I Tae’s hair lightly and his head shot up, his eyelids fluttering open slowly. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes groggily, yawned a little, and smiled at me.

“Hyung, you’re awake.”

“Ne. How long was I out?” I asked – just to make sure.

“A day or so. Why?” he looked at me in confusion. This boy really had mood swings, huh? Well he’s pregnant, so I can’t blame him.

Wait. A day?! Holy crap, that means its 3pm on the 24th of July already?! Taeminnie’s birthday party is in a week! How could I sleep for so long?

I stared at him in shock, still not believing that I was out for a day. I thought it was only a few hours!

“What happened?” I asked, pretending not to remember.

“Well Sungjongie said something that quite offended me, so I stormed out of the room. You chased me, but you’re still weak and can’t strain yourself. So you fainted and I had to come back for you. Sungyeol hyung came out of the room, saw you in that state, and helped me to call a nurse. You’ve been shot with some extra vitamins to give you more energy. Dr. Jang also advices you not to run around until he allows you to,” Tae ticked the events off one by one and grinned at me.

“Why’re you so happy?” I asked. He shrugged slightly.

“No idea. Maybe it’s a mood swing again. What happened yesterday was due to a mood swing too. Since I have to experience mood swings, I guess it’s better that I’m happy instead of depressed, huh?” Taeminnie explained and grinned again.

True enough. Fine, Tae always has a way of winning me over. I’ll just find another topic.

Just as I was about to speak, I saw a head peek into the room.

“Taeminnie? Who are they?” I asked, pointing to the entire group of people.

Tae turned around and spotted the few people. Then he smiled.

“Kangin hyung! Donghae hyung! Omo, everyone’s here?” he asked in surprise.

“Of course, Taemin-ah. Heechul hyung told us that Onew was awake. Teukie couldn’t take leave since he had to train and Heechul hyung wanted to take leave but I advised him against it since he only has a few more leaves left this year. Just in case you have anything planned, he’ll be able to take leave,” the burly man explained. Who is he?

“Is Teukie hyung able to take leave next Tuesday then? And Heechul umma?” Taeminnie asked.

“I’m not really sure. Maybe Heechul hyung can but I doubt Teukie can. Why?” the man asked.

“I’ve planned a party for Minwoo, Onew hyung waking up and for my own belated birthday,” he said. The man nodded and smiled.

“I’ll convince Heechul hyung to take leave and ask Teukie if he can,” he said and turned to look at me. “Yo Onew, long time no see.”

“Tae, can you intro them to me? You know I don’t remember them,” I requested.

“Oh, right. Mianhae hyung,” he apologised. He gestured for all of the visitors to come into the room. “This is Kangin Kim Youngwoon hyung, there’s Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk Lee Hyukjae hyung, Kibum hyung, Siwon hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Ryeowook hyung, Yesung Kim Jongwoon hyung, Shindong Shin Donghee hyung, Henry hyung, Zhoumi hyung and Sungmin hyung,” he pointed them out one by one to me. As he told me each name, my eyes widened more. How the hell have I ever remembered so many people in the past?

“That’s… too many people to remember. Let’s just stick with a few first. I remember Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung from when I was in a coma,” I mentioned, pointing at the couple whose mouths widened into an ‘O’ shape.

“Then there’s KyuMin hyungs and Siwon hyung from during my coma as well. You were all chiding me for causing Taeminnie so much sadness…” I complained. Sungmin hyung smiled warmly at me and Siwon hyung bowed. At least I can remember them slightly.

“I also remember Shindong hyung and YeWook hyungs. Yesung hyung put Kkoming on my stomach during Ryeowook hyung’s birthday. You also brought Ddangkkomaeng and Ddangkkoming here and Ryeowook hyung managed to get them to listen to him. Shindong hyung brought chicken over for me,” I relived the memories from when I was unconscious.

“So you’ve met Heechul hyung already too, right?” the guy called Kangin asked me. I nodded and he nodded back. Is this some sort of game?

“Basically, you don’t remember Henry, Zhoumi, Kibum, Hankyung hyung and I? Well you’ll never have to remember Hankyung hyung but he’s with Heechul hyung. He used to be in SuJu but he sued the company two year plus ago and quit. Now he’s in China but keeps in touch with Heechul hyung and finds out more about us,” Kangin hyung told me.

“Yeah. I think it’s cause you guys didn’t visit me during me coma. I remember Kyuhyun hyung mentioning Kibum hyung but he’s never visited me before so I don’t know him. I remember Tae mentioning that Kangin hyung was out of the army late this April or so, but you’ve never visited me either.  Leeteuk hyung has visited a few times but is in the army now,” I tried my best to pick out the relevant info from my head.

“Then we’ll introduce ourselves! Annyeong, I’m Henry Lau. I’m half Canadian, half Taiwanese. I’m part of SJ-M but I stay in Korea sometimes to practice with the SJ-M members. Basically, I’m in Canada for two months, Taiwan for six and Korea for four, every year. I love playing instruments and I’m older than you by just two months. I’m together with Mimi gege,” the hamster-like boy introduced himself happily.

“I’m Zhoumi. As Henry said, we’re together. I’m usually in Taiwan for eight months and Korea for four. I’m also in SJ-M and I own a clothing store in Taiwan. When there are Super Show Concerts, we’ll participate too,” the tall man with sharp features smiled at me.

“I’m Kangin and my real name is Kim Youngwoon. I’m together with Leeteuk. I’ve been in trouble quite a number of times. For example, I’ve gotten into a bar brawl once and was arrested but I got out on bail. There were another few times when I got into trouble, so SM Ent decided to send me into the army earlier. As long as you don’t hurt Teukie – physically or mentally – you won’t get into trouble with me,” Kangin hyung grinned at me cheekily.

“Last but not least, I’m Kim Kibum! Don’t confuse me with Kim Kibum of U-Kiss or Kim Kibum of SHINee just cause we have the exact same name. I love acting and I think Wonnie’s getting too influenced by me. I haven’t been involved in SuJu’s activities for some time, but I’ll be back soon. Oh right, don’t think that I look cold cause others say so. I was just born looking like this,” Kibum hyung told me and smiled. His smile is nice cause he has an eye smile.

Hey, don’t get me wrong. I know how readers think and I’m not being a two-timer! I’m only commenting on a man’s facial features, ok? So don’t think of me that way. I’m 100% faithful to Tae, I swear. If I’m not, you can come find me and kill me, Taemints.

“That’s really a lot. I’ll try to remember everything by tomorrow, arasso?” I asked. They all nodded and smiled warmly at me. I feel sad that I can’t remember such nice hyungs.

After we settled down, Taeminnie gave me some of umma’s porridge. She had made some yesterday but I never got around to eating it, so I guess umma wanted to make sure I ate some of that porridge. That’s thoughtful of her, despite her having to work as a butcher.

I ate and Mrs. Kim came in with my medicine. She greeted the SuJu hyungs and talked about some stuff with them before leaving, saying that she would be back to collect my medicine stuff about an hour from now.

Then, we decided to chat about my past, during my trainee days. When Yesung hyung mentioned me sleeping over at SuJu’s dorm while he coached me for singing, I suddenly got a headache. The SuJu hyungs then decided that they would pay a visit to L since he was hospitalized as well.

Tae bid goodbye to them as he stayed behind with me. This is why I love him so much. He was always by my side although I was unconscious for so long. I swear, yesterday morning when Sungyeol mentioned that he knew how Taeminnie felt, I just had the feeling that he was going to mention the duration of my coma. I already know how long it is, but I guess Tae just didn’t want me to feel bad. Either way, I still do.

Trust me, Taeminnie. I’ll remember everything soon.

Wait for me arasso?

 

 

 

 

 

This chappie is finished! :D

I've already finished Chapter 9 but I won't update it till next week~ :P

Anyways I have a camp from Monday to Wednesday so hopefully I can finish typing another chapter by next weekend arasso? ^^

Yeah as usual, comments are loved and so are subscribers so please comment!! :)

Yup. See you next week then! XD