Memories

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

(At night)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

I felt myself running and Minho was chasing me with a knife.

I was holding someone’s hand.

It was Onew hyung.

What’s going on? Minho just shouted something that I can’t comprehend, but I think it was directed at Onew hyung. The next thing I know, Minho had caught up with us and grabbed my free hand, pulling me towards him and away from Onew hyung.

I saw him stab Onew hyung in the stomach repeatedly, grinning like a sicko.

After he killed Onew hyung, he turned to me and pushed me onto the ground, stabbing me in the stomach several times too.

When he was done with both of us, he threw the knife onto the ground and muttered something before turning and walking away from us, leaving us to die.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

I sat upright on the bed, my entire body covered in sweat. Turning to my left, I saw the time on the digital clock. 3.56am.

How the hell did I wake up so early? And what’s with that weird dream? It’s as if my sixth sense is trying to tell me that something bad will happen soon.

Feeling uneasy and restless, I decided to take a bath to wash all the sweat away before returning to sleep. I grabbed a towel and an extra set of clothes before heading into the hot shower where I relaxed my muscles and took a long shower to calm my nerves.

Once I finished, I plopped back down onto the bed and went back to sleep. Thankfully, I didn’t dream again. If I did, I think I wouldn’t ever dare to sleep again.

Sigh… Oh well.

Nights! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!

 

------------------------------------

 

(A day later)

Annyeong! I’m awake! Kekeke.

Anyway, I went downstairs to find umma and appa to eat breakfast together with them.

They weren’t there.

I freaked out and started calling for them, worried that something had happened.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw a new note stuck onto the fridge.

It read:

“Taemin-ah, umma and appa have gone to settle something at work. I know that we said we took the week off but something happened so we have to check it out.

We made some toast for you, but it may be cold so you can just toast it again or heat it up in the microwave. And there’s kimchi and fruits in the fridge too, so you can mix it with your toast. There’s cereal in the fridge as usual so help yourself!

We’ll be back in the afternoon but if you’re leaving for the hospital, leave us a note so we won’t be worried arasso?

That’s all. We’ll see you when you come back then.

Have fun!

Love,

Umma

P.S. There’s some porridge for Onew beside the microwave. Thanks Taemin-ah!”

I smiled and looked through the fridge for some kimchi and cheese since I was craving for it. I found apples too, so I decided to cut it into small cubes. Then I heated up the toast, made some cereal with milk and cut apples, and put kimchi and cheese onto the toast.

It tasted a little strange but since I was the one who craved for it…

I finished my breakfast, washed up, changed, and wrote a note to inform umma and appa that I was leaving the house before I grabbed my usual stuff: medicine, vitamins, water, phone, and wallet. I also brought some clothes for Onew hyung that he frequently wore.

Flagging down a cab, I got in and told the driver to go to the hospital as I ate my medicines and vitamins. I was unusually tired today. Must be cause of that stupid dream I had.

After some time, I arrived at the hospital.

While walking towards hyung’s room, I felt seemingly ominous.

As I turned around the corner, I spotted a familiar figure, one I haven’t seen in months.

It was Key umma.

Screw my life. I think he doesn’t know that hyung’s awake since he was heading elsewhere. Nonetheless, he spotted me and started towards my direction.

I stared at the ground, wishing that it would eat me up alive. I’d rather have that than face Key umma alone, especially since the circumstances under which we last parted was really very, very unpleasant. I think it was one of the worst days of my life.

Key umma waved at me and grinned, like the normal hyper person he was. But knowing him so well, I could tell that he was nervous too. His grin was too fake, he walked a little stiffly and he kept fiddling with either his fingers or his hair. And he looked as if he were internally debating on whether or not he should bite his nails. I suggest you don’t, Key umma.

Finally, he stopped in front of me. I stared at his feet, suddenly finding his shoes – and mine – very interesting to observe. He shifted his feet uncomfortably and cleared his throat a little before he spoke in a small voice.

“Annyeong, Taemin,” he tried to sound casual, but it came out as a squeak.

I nodded, still not wanting to talk to him.

“So… how have you been?”

I continued to ignore his question.

“I heard from Jjong that you’re having triplets.”

I nodded.

“Onew hyung will be so glad to know that! But it’s too bad he’s still in a coma, huh?”

At that, my head jerked up and I glanced at him.

He didn’t know about hyung being awake. Thank god. And he won’t suspect the porridge since people usually make porridge for me.

“What’s that bag you’re carrying?” he asked curiously, pointing at the bag of clothes.

Uh-oh.

I still won’t talk to him, so I just shook my head. He seemed to understand that I didn’t want to tell him and thankfully, he didn’t probe further.

“I just really hope that hyung will wake up soon. Let’s move on to another topic; did you like the porridge that I made for you?” Key umma asked like a little child would. I saw the hopefulness on his face, probably hoping that I’ll say yes and that I’ve forgiven him.

I hesitated, but nodded. However, right after that, he began hugging me and all.

“Thanks for forgiving me, Taemin!” he exclaimed gleefully.

No. I haven’t. I would have said it, but I still didn’t want to talk to him. So, I shook my head.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

“You… you haven’t forgiven me?” he asked, his voice quivering. Again, I shook my head.

“Ok. I get it. I’m sorry for being mistaken. I just visited Onew hyung and he was asleep as usual. Wonder when he’ll wake up. I got to visit my friend now. Bye,” Key umma bid his goodbye. I could hear the despair in his voice. He trudged away slowly, sneaking a few glances at me when he thought I wasn’t looking.

I’m sorry too, but this isn’t something that’s easily forgiven. I may have tried to forgive Minho, but I never did either. All I’ve been doing is avoid people and, though I don’t like it, I have to continue, at least until my children are born and Minho really changes.

 

---------------------------------

 

After clearing my thoughts, I continued towards the room and walked in, seeing that Onew hyung was already awake.

“Hyung!” I exclaimed and sat down beside him. “How’re you today?”

“I remember about flowers!” he told me excitedly. “And I remember the flowers that I’ve given you and told you about so far! But I don’t remember the events…” he trailed off while sighing.

I tried to cheer him up since he looked so guilty. I’m the one to blame! Why do people keep blaming themselves instead of me?

“Hyung, it’s ok. We can remember the events another day. I brought some clothes for you to change into, but we’ll do that tomorrow, arasso?” I asked. Hyung nodded and smiled lightly.

“Thanks Tae,” he said gratefully and hugged me lightly.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I blinked them away before they could fall.

“How are you?” he asked, stressing on the ‘you’.

“You know… weird cravings, some dizziness now and then, lethargy and whatnot. Your umma told me to bring this for you,” I served some fish porridge for him. I was used to the smell of fish now and I don’t get sick at it anymore, so I decided to take some too. It was good for the brain.

“Thanks,” hyung said and started eating. I guess the nurses haven’t given him food yet.

“When did you wake up?” I asked, looking at the clock in the room. 10.43am.

“About twenty plus minutes ago. The nurses haven’t come since I was awake so I guess they’ll be back to give me lunch,” hyung said and shrugged.

I just remembered something. Seob hyung told me that noona’s coming over tomorrow. Yeah!

After we finished eating, I decided to go and get hyung’s medicine.

Just as I was going out, my head knocked into someone and I stumbled backwards. It’s my fault for not looking where I was going but that was a close shave.

“OMO I’M SO SORRY TAEMIN HYUNG!” a voice, super similar to mine, exclaimed and held on to me tightly in fear that I would fall. I definitely recognized this voice.

“SUNGJONGIE!” I yelled and hugged him.

Sungjong was, in case you guys didn’t know, from Infinite. He was the maknae and prince of girl group dances. Key umma was the king and his teacher. Sungjong was also one of my best friends, and not just in the entertainment industry. Lastly, his voice was really similar to mine. I bet that you’ve never known that unless you watch their variety shows, right?

“What brings you here?” I asked.

“It was your birthday two days ago but I was busy with something. Sorry hyung. But I’m here to make it up to you! Here,” he said and handed me a plastic bag with foodstuff in it. Banana milk was the first thing that I saw.

“BANANA MILK!” I squealed and starting to act a little bit like a fangirl would. Hey, what can I say? Banana milk is my first love in food.

Sungjong looked over my shoulder and widened his eyes. I guess I forgot to tell him that hyung was awake in the midst of my joy. I blame him for buying me banana milk in the first place. I was going to tell him about it but then I saw banana milk. Hehe.

“Onew hyung, you’re finally awake!” he shrieked and ran towards hyung, glomping him immediately. I think that must have hurt.

“May I ask who you are?” Onew hyung requested politely. I think he was trolling Sungjongie without even noticing it. Not bad.

“I’m Lee Sungjong of Infinite. Hyung, I’m Taemin hyung’s best friend. How could you not know me?” Sungjongie asked in horror.

In order not to put stress on hyung, I helped him to explain.

“Dr. Jang said that the impact on hyung’s head when he collided with the car was too big, so he has temporary amnesia. Don’t worry though, he’s starting to remember stuff,” I said happily.

“So I came over at Jonghyun hyung’s request since I was coming over anyway. He wanted me to convince you to forgive Key hyung,” Sungjong said slowly, watching carefully for my reaction. I understood his good will, but it wasn’t going to happen.

“I’m sorry Sungjongie, but I can’t bring myself to do it. The thought’s come across my mind a few times, but then I end up linking it back to why I’m angry in the first place, and I can’t. I won’t forgive him until I give birth and can actually get agitated. Right now, it’s impossible. I’m sorry but I just can’t forgive him yet,” I told him apologetically. He knew my reasons and nodded.

“I get it. I’ll tell Jonghyun hyung later,” he sighed.

“I ran into him before coming here and, honestly, I felt like forgiving him. But I remember what he’s done and I can’t. My heart tells me yes, but my mind tells me no. I don’t know what to do and I won’t make any decisions rashly. I know that without me, Key umma might have gotten closer to Minho and I don’t want to risk anything. I’m sorry but it’s for Onew hyung and my kids’ good,” I told Sungjongie. He nodded again, completely empathizing with me.

“It’s ok. I don’t need you to make decisions that you might regret. So how have you been?” he asked me out of politeness.

“I ate toast with kimchi and cheese, made some cereal with milk and cut apples and dumped it in. That was my breakfast,” I paused when I saw Sungjongie’s horrified expression. “It’s called cravings, boy. So basically I’ve been tired as usual. How’re Myungsoo and Hoya hyung doing?”

“You know, they’ve been treating me well. But Myungsoo hyung has to care more about Sungyeol hyung and Hoya hyung has to care about Dongwoo hyung. But I’m fine with that since I’m the third wheel in both relationships. It’s just that both Yeollie hyung and Dongwoo hyung have been nice enough to share,” Sungjong said, smiling slightly.

“Wait. Just hold on here. So Infinite is all gay and there’s like two love triangles?” Onew hyung asked. Sungjongie thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

“Technically there aren’t any jealousy issues since we’re all truthful with each other. So it’s just like two relationships that involve three people each. And I happen to be in both,” Sungjongie chirped. He seemed kind of happy. Weird.

“Why are you so happy that the people who love you have someone else they love more? Shouldn’t you guys be competing for their love?” Onew hyung asked incredulously. I nodded in agreement, looking at Sungjongie for an explanation.

“Look at it this way: I butted into their relationships, so why should I fight for their love? They were the original couple. I’m just glad that they accept me and let me be together with Hoya and Myungsoo respectively,” Sungjongie explained.

Well I knew that but it just seems strange that he wouldn’t mind this kind of thing a single bit. Even I would be a little jealous and compete for their love. But this is Sungjong we’re talking about, the Sungjong who’s usually good-natured to his hyungs. He only gets pissed at two things: Being nagged at and the absence of lemon candy around him. Apart from that, he doesn’t mind much.

“You really won’t consider forgiving Key hyung at all?” Sungjong tried again.

I sighed. I don’t know anymore. I love Key umma as much as I love my real umma, but I just can’t forgive him. Whenever I see him, I’m reminded of what he nearly caused and he didn’t even know it. If I forgave him, I’ll be letting my kids down and I know it. They’ll never know what their uncle Key nearly did to them, but that moment will always be etched into my mind.

The physical pain was bad, but the thought of losing my children was even worse. Key umma may care a whole lot about me, but he’s also a very forgetful person. He may end up agitating me again, so I don’t intend to move back before giving birth.

“I have no idea, but I doubt I will. Maybe when I’ve finally given birth and can take some agitation. But right now, it’s impossible. Let’s move on to another topic. How has Infinite been doing? I can’t keep track often since I’m either in the hospital or asleep or eating,” I said.

“We’ve come out with a new album recently and we were working our asses off before that for our solo concert. That’s why I didn’t have much time to visit. But since we just ended our promotions last Sunday, I finally have time to accede to Jonghyun hyung’s request and come over to convince you. He knew that I was close to you and thought that I might be able to help convince you. Seems that it didn’t work but I never expected it to. It was just wishful thinking on Jonghyun hyung’s part, so don’t worry about it,” Sungjongie assured.

“Yeah, I understand what you mean. I guess Jonghyun hyung was just trying it out. Who knows? I might have decided to change my mind, but I didn’t,” I said a little wistfully.

“Well I have to go now. We’re celebrating the end of promotions AGAIN. It’s like the fifth time we’ve done it but Woohyun hyung thinks it’s not enough. He must be desperate to get more skinship with Sunggyu hyung when he’s drunk,” Sungjongie giggled cutely at the thought.

“Have fun then. We want to celebrate the end of promotions but we haven’t promoted in some time so be glad that you can. See you another day Jongie!” I exclaimed and sent him off.

“Remember everything soon, hyung. I’ll visit you again another day. Bye!” he waved to us and left quickly. He must have forgotten the time.

When I turned back to talk to hyung, he was already asleep. He must have been really confused about our conversation just now. I really forgot to include him. Sorry hyung!

Since I had nothing better to do, I got on the bed and lay down beside hyung before I drifted off to dreamland as well.

 

-------------------------------------

 

(A few hours later)

 

—Onew’s POV—

I woke up to the sound of light snoring coming from beside me.

Turning around carefully so that I don’t jolt the bed, I faced Taeminnie.

He looked like a little angel, so fragile and strong at the same time.

I sighed contentedly, smiling at my luck. What did I do to deserve someone as awesome as him?

After some time, I decided to wake him up for lunch.

“Tae,” I called softly, smacking his cheeks a little.

When he didn’t wake up, I got a little worried.

“Taeminnie?” I called again. He moaned uncomfortably before frowning slightly.

I felt his forehead and, bloody hell, it was burning hot. I completely forgot that he was sick yesterday and he didn’t cover the blanket nor turn the air-con down. And it was getting slightly chilly at this time of the year already.

I quickly pressed the call button and a nurse arrived with a tray of medicine.

“What’s going on?” she asked me.

“He has a high fever. He already had a slight fever yesterday and he’s pregnant so his immunity may be slightly lower. Not to mention the fact that it’s cold in here and he didn’t cover himself with a blanket,” I informed her. She grabbed the thermometer and stuck it into Tae’s ear before taking it out to check.

“39 degrees. This isn’t good. Is he allergic to any medicine?” she asked.

How would I know?! The last thing you should do is ask a man with amnesia about the allergies of a pregnant man carrying triplets.

But either way, I shook my head. I don’t remember anything about allergies.

“So this shot should help. And it’s not as if it isn’t safe for pregnant people. Does he have his medicine here?” she asked. I guess he does, right? I just nodded and pointed at his bag, gesturing for her to bring it to me.

He may mind others ransacking his bag, but I don’t think he’ll care much if I’m the one doing it.

After a short while, I pulled out a bottle of fever pills and passed it to the nurse.

She checked it and nodded to herself before injecting Taeminnie with the medicine that she was holding. Tae seemed to relax and sleep better.

“That should do it. I suspect that he forgot to take his medicine yesterday or something this morning so his condition worsened. And you were right about his immunity being lower due to pregnancy. It’s not rare to see cases like this. Have you had your lunch?” the nurse asked me.

I looked at the digital clock which read 14.34pm. Holy it’s really late.

“Not yet. Can you help me bring some food over for him as well?” I requested politely.

“No problem. Anything for the cutest couple ever,” she smiled dreamily, probably wishing that she had a good love life too. Then she left to get our food and I was left alone again.

I tried to wake Taeminnie up again. This time, it actually worked!

“Hyung? What happened?” Tae asked, getting off the bed and stretching.

“I should ask you that. Why didn’t you take your fever medicine?” I questioned worriedly.

“I think I forgot about it. Why?” he asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

“You’re having a high fever now, babo! And you didn’t cover the blanket when you slept with me!” I shrieked at him hysterically. He knows that I’m just worried, so it’s fine.

“I do?” he said and felt his forehead. “Ahh, I see…”

“You could be placing yourself in a lot of danger! So the nurse gave you a shot that had the exact same medicine as your pills. She told me to say that it’s been used on pregnant people and they’re perfectly fine,” I told him, just in case he was worried.

“Aish! I can’t believe that I forgot to take my medicine! Should I still take my medicine again after lunch?” he asked me. I shrugged and nodded.

Just then, the nurse came in again with our lunch.

“Mrs. Kim?” Taeminnie asked.

“Who do you think would stay calm under such circumstances? Seeing that an idol is sick and pregnant and a guy all at the same time. So Taemin, this is your lunch. I brought along kimchi and some cheese to eat together with your porridge. It’s just simple fare; porridge with some pork. And Jinki, yours is chicken porridge since we all know how much you love chicken. I’ll be leaving now,” Mrs. Kim, whoever the hell she was, told us after putting our lunch on the table.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Oh right. I forgot that you’ve lost your memory. I’m Kibum’s – or Key’s – umma. I know you’re still confused about all this, but I doubt Kibum will be coming over anytime soon. He knows that Taemin is still angry with him so he stays away. Does he know that Jinki’s awake?” she asked.

Tae hesitated and shook his head.

“You won’t tell right? I’m just afraid that he might blabber it to Minho accidentally. Please help me keep this secret,” Taeminnie requested. She smiled and nodded.

“No problem. Like I told Jinki earlier, anything for the cutest couple ever,” she said with another smile and walked out of the room with all her stuff.

We settled down and began to eat. Tae really added the cheese and kimchi to his porridge! I know I’m still blur about most things, but I’m sure this isn’t normal…

We conversed about more things about the past and Taeminnie mentioned something about my favourite childhood toys.

He grabbed the bag that contained my clothes and took a power ranger toy out of it.

My eyes literally twinkled at it and I took it from his grasp.

I remember this toy for sure.

I got it from my grandpa when he was still alive. I was around three at the time.

He died from cancer a month later.

I think he knew that he didn’t have much time left, so he wanted to leave something for me – something that would remind me of him.

I used to play power rangers with him so often that my only memories of him are of us playing together, acting as if they could really fight with each other like they did in the shows.

My grandpa doted on me the most out of all my cousins. Maybe it’s cause I was the eldest out of all of us and the others were at least two years younger than me. What could you possibly play with a one-year-old baby?

“Thanks,” I muttered and hugged the small toy to my chest, feeling tears stream down my cheeks.

“Hyung, you don’t have to put up a strong front. I understand you well enough to know the significance behind the toy. You told me about it before. Come here,” Tae gathered me in his arms, sheltering me from the harsh reality of life.

I cried my heart out, remembering all the fun I had when grandpa was still alive.

“Shh,” he patted my back.

A few minutes later, I stopped crying and looked up with puffy red eyes.

“See? Wasn’t it nice to have a good cry every now and then?” he asked me. I could tell that he was trying to ease the mood and I was glad for it.

I nodded and smiled meekly at him before turning back to my food.

“Thanks again Taeminnie,” I said.

“No problem hyung,” he replied.

After we finished, I suggested a walk around the hospital garden. I could walk, right?

“Let me call Dr. Jang and ask about it,” he said. He could be so overprotective at times, and I was the older one here. Sheesh.

Tae ate his medicine while waiting for Dr. Jang, swallowing the pills before taking his other medicine for his pregnancy.

Dr. Jang came in within minutes from another room nearby.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Is hyung allowed to take a walk? As in really take a walk and not just sit on a wheelchair?” he asked.

The doctor thought about this for a while, most likely weighing the pros and cons.

“It should be fine but if either of you is tired, please rest on a bench for as long as you want. I wouldn’t want anything to happen, got it?” Dr. Jang instructed.

We both nodded obediently.

“Then you can go. I’ll be back to check on you in a few hours,” he told me and went to find another patient of his.

I stood up on wobbly feet and grabbed my IV drip, using it as a support.

On the other side, Tae got up easily despite his big belly and walked ahead of me, leading the way to the hospital garden.

“Taeminnie,” I called. He turned around with a confused expression.

“Ne?”

“The sign said that the garden is that way,” I pointed to the right.

“You still don’t remember the garden huh? We had our one-year-anniversary there before Minho went to wreck it. Come on, I’ll lead the way. Hopefully you remember something,” he told me. I could hear the hope in his voice and I wanted to remember something as badly as he did.

After walking for another few minutes, we stepped out of the main hospital into an area filled with vibrant colours. It was beautiful.

 

----------------------------------

 

—Taemin’s POV—

I decided to bring hyung to our special garden full of awesome and not-so-awesome memories.

I still remember Heechul umma being angry that Hankyung hyung didn’t bring him over. Kekeke.

When hyung asked me why I was going in this direction, I knew he couldn’t remember.

“You still don’t remember the garden huh? We had our one-year-anniversary there before Minho went to wreck it. Come on, I’ll lead the way. Hopefully you remember something,” I told him, feeling a little more hopeful since that garden carried many precious memories of our anniversary.

It may have been a short celebration, probably only lasting a couple of hours, but it was a day I would never forget. I believe that it’ll help hyung to remember more about us and what we’ve been through in the past year and a half.

I stepped out into the open space, breathing in the fresh air made by all the flowers. As expected, the garden was sparsely populated. Not many people knew about it since it was hidden in a dark alley with all the utility closets.

I saw hyung’s eyes widen in shock. I knew he probably remembered the place vaguely.

“This is beautiful,” he gasped.

“I know. You brought me here for the exact same reason. You knew that I’d love the place and made a bouquet for me, filled with flowers of different significance,” I told him and brought him over to a bench with a bouquet placed on it.

I picked the bouquet up and sat down, patting the seat beside me.

Hyung sat down too, and I passed the bouquet to him.

“For you,” I whispered.

“What flowers are here?” he asked. He probably didn’t remember about the looks of flowers, just their symbolisms, maybe.

“Arbutus, Camellia, Forget-me-not, Gerbera, Galax, Globe Amaranth, Heliotrope, Lavender, Lotus, Orange blossom, and of course, a single red rose,” I told him. “Exactly eleven flowers.”

Carefully, I pulled the red rose out and took hyung’s ring from it. I hadn’t taken mine off, not unless I’m bathing, but hyung hasn’t been wearing his since the accident.

Of course, I told Mrs. Kim to place the bouquet here. I texted her secretly after we got permission to come out for a walk.

“Hyung, this is yours,” I told him, grabbing his left hand and placing it on his middle finger. Hey, we aren’t wedded yet. Just engaged.

“Really? We’re engaged?” he asked me. I could see the slight grin that was plastered onto his face.

“Yes we are. See? You custom-made these rings for a few million won. Yours has my name engraved inside it and vice-versa,” I told him, taking my ring off and proving it to him.

“But why a dolphin?” he questioned.

“Cause I once said that if I could be an animal, I’d be a dolphin. It’s my favourite animal,” I smiled.

“So I guess I really cared a lot about you didn’t I? But now I don’t even remember about our past together,” hyung hung his head guiltily.

“Stupid. It isn’t your fault, I’ve told you before. It was my problem for running onto the road like that. I don’t understand why people never blame me for what I do,” I threw my hands into the air exasperatedly.

“Its cause no one has the heart to blame you for anything, regardless of how serious the mistake was,” he told me and caressed my cheek. Instinctively, I leaned into his warm touch. How long has it been since he’s really touched me lovingly? I’d say a pretty long time if you ask me.

Before we knew it, we both leaned towards each other for a kiss. I thirsted for it, really.

After what seemed like forever, our lips touched. Unlike my last mouth-to-mouth kiss – which was with Minho – this was tender and loving instead of rough and violent. Minho didn’t love me – he just wanted someone to be with, someone whom he could take advantage of.

I broke the kiss reluctantly and sighed in contentment.

“You know something hyung?” I asked, holding tightly onto hyung’s hand.

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“Me too.”

And we just sat there for the rest of the day, simply enjoying each other’s presence without speaking any words. This was what I call true love – being able to convey our feelings through actions.

It was the best day that I’ve had in some time and I never want it to end.

 

 

 

 

I'm back with another chappie!

Looks like Onew finally remembers something right? ^^

I'll try my best to update by next week since my mid-years are coming soon~

And I'm going to start a YeWook fic, so all those YeWook lovers who read this fic can look out for the link when I post it! I'll only start the YeWook fic when this fic reaches Chapter 10 so sorry to keep you guys waiting ><

So anyway I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one! :D

Comments, as usual, are loved :)