Niel's Birthday

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

I decided to skip the test cooking cause then it’ll be merged with this chappie and become really long or I’ll crap something until it’s long enough to be one chappie ^^

Enjoy this and hopefully I met your expectations of another birthday party :D I just kinda have a thing for parties so I'm sorry if I keep repeating my ideas! ><

 

 

 

(Two days later)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

Yesterday, the test cooking was pretty successful. As for the pear juice, it was nearly the same standard as before! Hell yeah!

With Woohyun hyung and Key umma’s help, we managed to whip up the dishes – except the cake – within an hour. Of course, maybe Teen Top’s dorm didn’t have as many cooking utensils but we can make do, I guess.

We were now gathered at Teen Top’s dorm, or rather, near it. We stood in the alley nearby as we watched the karaoke team bring Niel out and into Jonghyun hyung’s car. We made sure to stay hidden as the car drove by us.

Once they were gone, we went to the dorm and knocked on the door lightly. As expected, Minsoo hyung opened the door and let us in quickly, not wanting to gather any extra attention.

“So the décor team, come into the living room with me. The cooking team can just follow ChunJoe into the kitchen and set up things,” Minsoo hyung instructed and we did as told.

“When do we have to be done by?” I asked.

“It’s noon now and we’re celebrating at around evening so… maybe you guys should be done by 6pm. Speaking of which, did you guys have lunch yet?” Minsoo hyung asked.

“Not really. We just had light snacks,” Key umma replied. Most of us agreed with him and Minsoo hyung sighed.

“I’ll go get food for you guys then. Changjo, Ricky, don’t mess things up,” Minsoo hyung warned and went out of the dorm.

The cooking team headed back into the kitchen and put the ingredients on the table.

“We should probably bake first. Food is best eaten warm, but not cake. Besides, we have to wait for it to cool before we can put the icing,” Hoya hyung suggested.

“Yeah, I think so too,” Minwoo agreed.

We began measuring amounts of sugar, flour and whatnot while ChunJoe took out the electronic mixer, mixing bowls and baking trays.

Halfway through preparing the cake mixture, I think Chunji put flour on L.Joe’s nose. Before anyone could know what was happening, we were engaged in a flour war.

I was just hiding at the side, not wanting to get hit – but I mean by people, not flour. Suddenly, I felt something powdery hit my face and I looked up at the person who did it.

Lee Howon.

“Hoya hyung!” I shrieked and picked up a bunch of flour before hurling it at his face. Quite sadly, Minwoo suddenly walked into my line of fire and he got hit instead.

“Taemin hyung?” he looked at me innocently. It seemed as if he wasn’t involved the fight and was probably doing his own thing by the side.

“Omo Minwoo I’m so sorry!” I apologised immediately. He forgave me and came beside me.

“Aren’t you scared of being injured?” he asked worriedly.

“That’s why I’m hiding here,” I told him. “Let’s get out of this fight,” I said and held onto his hand before we headed out into the living room, both of our faces covered in flour.

When our respective boyfriends saw what had happened, they went into the kitchen to sort things out. Changjo and Ricky went in as well, to get their hyungs to stop.

“Lee Chanhee! Lee Byunghun! What are you DOING?!” Ricky screeched.

I may not have noticed it earlier, but the entire kitchen was in a mess. Sure, the cake mixture was safe cause we covered it with a cloth, but the rest of the place was covered in flour. The cupboards, floor, tables – everything!

“Uh… oh…” L.Joe gulped and looked at the visual maknae.

“That’s what he said,” Chunji muttered and dragged L.Joe into their room, locking the door before Ricky could get to them. Although the visual maknae looks gentle, like me, he has a fiery temper, also like me.

“I have my room key with me,” Changjo announced and took the abovementioned key out from under a stack of paper inside a drawer. He walked towards his room and slowly inserted the key into the keyhole and turned it, just as slowly.

As the door opened, Ricky ran in. Changjo and Ricky really have this chemistry between them.

“KYAAAA!” Chunji screamed and hid behind L.Joe who then abandoned his boyfriend and ran to the bedroom toilet, locking himself inside.

“Lee Byunghun! YAH!” Chunji pounded his fist on the door and turned to smile awkwardly at Ricky.

“Yes, hyung? It seems like you made a mess of the kitchen and MINSOO HYUNG ISN’T GOING TO LIKE THIS,” Ricky glared daggers at Chunji. “You and L.Joe hyung better clean up by the time Minsoo hyung gets back OR ELSE.”

I saw Chunji trembling and he nodded. “Byunghunnie, it’s time to get out. Let’s go before I get murdered and you become an old widowed hag,” Chunji spoke, just loud enough for L.Joe to hear, with his voice quivering.

In a few moments, the toilet door opened and L.Joe took a cautious peek out. When he saw Ricky smirking at him, I think he shivered and hurried to the kitchen with Chunji.

“Everything’s fine now. Let’s get back to where we stopped and leave those two to clean up,” Ricky said calmly, as if he had never started raging in the first place.

“Tae, you alright?” Onew hyung asked me worriedly.

“Yup. Why? Is there something wrong?” I asked, slightly panicked.

“You have some flour on your face. Let me get that for you,” hyung said and slowly swept the bits of flour off my face. He took a few minutes to get everything off but I was glad that he did.

“Thanks hyung,” I thanked him and kissed him on the lips quickly.

“No problem,” he smiled at me and ruffled my hair. “Now get back to work, arasso? We’ll make this a perfect party for Niel.”

“Ne!” I agreed enthusiastically and headed back to the kitchen.

 

----------------------------------------

 

After twenty minutes, Minsoo hyung returned with our lunch. He carried all twenty plus packets of bibimbab alone and we thanked him before we began to eat. By that time, ChunJoe had ensured that the kitchen was spotless, or flourless, rather.

We all ate and chatted, not mentioning the previous incident. We knew well enough that Minsoo hyung would blow his top if we mentioned how much of a mess the kitchen had been in. He’d left us for a half hour and we’d managed to screw the whole place up.

Within the time while ChunJoe was cleaning up, we had almost finished the cake mixture. Mixing the mixture till it was creamy was the hardest part of baking a cake, but we’ve already done that. Now all that’s left is to add in the flavour – chocolate – and then we can start the one-hour baking process!

But first… we have to eat to replenish our energy. It’s a good thing I brought my strawberries, cheese and kimchi together with me!

We finished lunch within half an hour and we went back to work right after disposing of our food packets. Changjo was in charge of throwing the trash out before he returned to continue putting up the various decorations.

Meanwhile, we added in the cocoa powder and mixed the mixture a little more, until the taste was evenly spread, before we would pour the entire mixture into the 12-inch circular cake tin that had been greased by Chunji and Minwoo.

Once that was done, we sat down on the couch in the living room and watched the others set up the decorations. Onew hyung nearly tore one of the letters for ‘Happy Birthday’. He should have gone with the karaoke team, jinjja.

We turned the TV on and flipped through the channels, stopping at SBS. Right now, Inkigayo was on and Juniel was performing ‘Illa Illa’ with Yonghwa hyung. The episode was from three weeks ago and it was subbed in Korean.

“Myungsoo, can you write ‘Happy 19th Birthday Niel’ on the cake?” Minsoo hyung asked.

Myungsoo hyung was trying to tape this bunch of balloons onto the ceiling, so he didn’t hear what Minsoo hyung had just requested of him.

Sungyeol hyung nudged him slightly and he was a little startled. “Ne?”

“Can you write ‘Happy 19th Birthday Niel’ on the cake?” Minsoo hyung repeated.

“Why me?” Myungsoo hyung whined.

“Cause I don’t trust their handwriting! Yours is the nicest out of all of us, you know?” Minsoo hyung told him incredulously.

“Sheesh. Fine, I’ll do it. Tell me when you need me,” Myungsoo hyung said nonchalantly and turned back to continue attempting to stick the balloons onto the ceiling. Sungyeol hyung noticed how much Myungsoo hyung was struggling and sighed, taking over. He was taller, after all.

The cooking team turned their attention back onto the show and JJ Project was on with ‘Bounce’. I think they’d have muscles spasms after shaking their head so many times.

A while later, f(x) came onto the stage and began to perform ‘Electric Shock’. It really was a different feel from all their different songs, and it was nice. SM Ent finally gave some attention to f(x).

I was watching the programme intently and the SuJu hyungs came on after f(x) went off the stage. Teen Top and Infinite were still on at the time. Boyfriend too, but their performance had finished.

I was so immersed in the show that I didn’t hear the oven alarm go off, but Key umma poked me lightly and caught my attention immediately.

“Yeah?”

“The cake’s done. Let’s go back to the kitchen,” he told me. I nodded and let him drag me back into the kitchen. I’m just so lazy…

When we went into the kitchen, Woohyun hyung was carefully placing the cake on the table. He didn’t want to cause the cake to fall or we’d have to re-bake it and we don’t have the time for that.

“We’ll have to let it cool. Can you guys turn the air-con on?” Key umma asked. Chunji nodded and picked up the air-con remote, switching the machine on before he put the remote back down.

“Taemin hyung, I noticed that you were really engrossed in watching Inkigayo. Do you miss performing on stage that much?” Minwoo asked me.

“Yup, I do. It’s not fun staying at home all day long for seventeen months you know,” I told him.

“But what I’d do for a month’s break,” Woohyun hyung sighed. “I’d rather be in your shoes.”

“Staying in the dorm everyday and just slacking isn’t very fun either. And we’re only paid a small fraction of our usual pay, when we’re active. I’d rather be back on stage,” Key umma snorted.

“I would too. I mean I became a singer to do what I love, not stay at home all day long,” Hoya hyung agreed with our points of view.

“Well… I wouldn’t mind a short break, for about a week. Like completely no practice at all, can you imagine?” L.Joe asked Chunji, slightly excited.

“Oh my gosh we could just go overseas to somewhere where people don’t know us and enjoy our time there!” Chunji exclaimed. “Stop dreaming,” he whacked his boyfriend’s head.

“Ow… I was just saying,” L.Joe pouted.

“I’d love to go on stage again. I’m sure the Shawols miss us too, but we can’t promote when I’m like this,” I smiled bitterly.

“Why’d you even keep the triplets?” Woohyun hyung asked. “Don’t you hate Minho?”

“You idiot. That’s not the type of questions that you should be asking,” Hoya hyung chided.

“Taemin loves his triplets although they contain Minho’s blood. It’s a motherly thing, just ask Heechul hyung. He’ll understand it as well,” Key umma explained for me.

“It’s just like how I feel towards our maknaes. No matter what they’ve done wrong, we can’t bear to hold anything against them. We love them too much,” L.Joe added on.

“Well I can’t understand any of this. I’m the maknae for a reason,” Minwoo grinned.

“Come on, let’s put the icing on the cake,” Chunji smiled and effectively ended the discussion.

 

--------------------------------------

 

After twenty minutes, we were done with the first layer of strawberry icing. Now we have to add on the designs at the side and get Myungsoo hyung to write the words.

Hoya hyung went out to get Myungsoo hyung while we tried to do the sides as perfectly as possible. It turned out a little weirdly but hopefully Niel won’t mind too much.

“I’m here~!” Myungsoo hyung sang randomly and took the tube of icing from Minwoo. He carefully wrote ‘Happy 19th Birthday Niel!’ on top of the strawberry icing, standing at his spot to admire his work for a moment before handing the icing back to Minwoo.

“It’s awesome! Thanks Myungsoo,” Woohyun hyung thanked.

“No problem. You guys only have another three hours. Hurry,” he reminded us and walked out.

We finished decorating the cake with everything that we had planned to and put it in the fridge, taking out the vegetables and beginning to prepare them.

I made the pear juice with Chunji’s help while the others started making the winter melon dish since it didn’t have to be served warm. Well, actually, we cut all the garlic, onion and whatnot first, preparing the ingredients for every dish before we actually began cooking.

It didn’t take too long for us to prepare the ingredients and we began making the food as soon as possible. If we finished cooking all the dishes faster, Minsoo hyung would bring Niel back earlier.

I explained how to make pear juice to Chunji since he hadn’t learnt it yet. We worked well together as we were rather good friends. Within fifteen minutes, we had made an entire jug or pear juice. Oh hell I want to drink it.

We had some leftover pear, enough to make at least another jug. I looked at Chunji.

“Do you want to drink it?” I asked, trying to resist myself from looking at the drink.

He nibbled on his lower lip nervously. “Y-yes… But I don’t want to drink what’s meant for Niel!” he protested and crossed his arms on his chest.

“It’s ok,” I assured him. “We have enough to make at least another jug or two, and we could share with the others. If we have to, we should buy more ingredients for pear juice and keep it for the karaoke team,” I suggested.

Chunji’s eyes lit up immediately. “Let’s do it!”

We tried our best not to waste any of the remaining pears, but we only managed to make another jug and a half. It was only enough for seven or eight people. We need to make more.

“Key umma, we’re going to buy some stuff,” I told him and I left the dorm with Chunji before we could be questioned.

At the supermarket, we found the fruits section rather quickly and began searching for sweet pears. Umma had taught me a method to tell whether or not a pear was sweet and I used her method in identifying sweet pears.

We bought a total of twenty pears, more than enough to make pear juice for twenty over people. We would even have extra and I’d give that to the cooking team and Niel. Chunji agreed with me and we paid for the fruits before returning to the dorm.

Once we were back, we continued making more pear juice, taking the first jug out from the fridge and serving a cup each to ourselves. Yes, we’re greedy. What can I say? Pear juice is an awesome drink, especially with umma’s recipe.

When we used up the pears that we had bought, the fridge was overflowing with disposable cups that were filled with pear juice. From what I saw, there were at least forty – maybe fifty – cups in there. Did we really prepare that much?

Anyway, we started helping out with all the other foods.  We cooked the rice for the kimchi fried rice and made the kimchi. The seaweed soup was on the stove and we were starting on the bulgogi soon. The steamed winter melon was already done and on the dining table, cooling down quickly with the aid of the air-con.

We finished cooking everything at 5.36pm, just twenty minutes before we were supposed to finish. The food was decorated nicely and of course there was only one serving of everything. It was Niel’s special birthday meal! Kekeke.

“Minsoo, we’re done,” Key umma told Minsoo hyung.

“Really? We finished a little while ago, maybe twenty minutes or so. I’ll call the karaoke team and head over to fetch Niel,” he took his phone out and dialled the familiar number that was Sunggyu hyung’s.

“Hello? Sunggyu hyung, this is Minsoo. Yes, we’re done preparing. You guys can leave in ten minutes. I should be able to get there by then. That’s all. See you,” Minsoo hyung ended the call and looked at all of us.

“Thanks for helping out and well, I’ll be back in a half hour. Bye!” he waved awkwardly and went out of the dorm to go to the karaoke, calling Niel on the way.

Meanwhile, all of us were just sitting on the couch, watching TV.

“I rented this horror movie. It’s a Thai horror film called ‘Alone’. It’s about these Siamese twins who underwent surgery to separate their bodies, but the elder sister died. There was this guy who liked the elder sister but the younger sister liked him as well, so she acted as the elder sister since they looked identical. Then she started hallucinating and stuff…” Dongwoo hyung went on to explain the movie in detail without giving too many spoilers.

“I will never watch that,” Onew hyung declared. I assured hyung that it was fine and he pecked me on the cheek while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“Neither will I,” Minwoo added.

“I don’t mind cause I have my two hyungs to take care of me, but chances are that I’ll be hiding behind one of them the whole time,” Sungjong grinned.

“You’ve had your time with Howon last night, maknae. Stay away,” Dongwoo hyung warned.

“Well today’s your day with Myung… I’m scared too you know!” Sungyeol hyung argued.

“You guys can both use me as a shield from the movie,” Myungsoo hyung told them.

“Really? Arasso!” Sungjongie exclaimed like the kid that he was.

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring and Changjo went to open the door.

“Woohyun!”

“Kibum!”

“Minwoo!”

Sunggyu hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Donghyun hyung exclaimed simultaneously and hugged their respective boyfriends, looking as if they’ve been apart for years and were just reunited.

“HamGyu, do you want to watch the horror movie?” Woohyun hyung asked.

“You know as well as I do that I’ll watch it for sure. Who rented?” Sunggyu hyung asked. Dongwoo hyung raised his hand and grinned. “It’s going to be good. I’ll watch alright.”

“How about you, hyung?” Minwoo asked timidly.

“If you don’t want to watch it, then we’ll go crash ChunJoe’s room, arasso? Donghyun hyung reassured Minwoo. Minwoo nodded cutely and smiled, pecking his lover’s cheek shyly. All of us cooed at the sight and Minwoo blushed madly in embarrassment.

“Jjong, you’re watching with me. I don’t care if it scares the out of you,” Key umma ordered. Jonghyun hyung shrugged, used to being bossed around.

The couples are all so strange and different in showing affection towards each other. Weirdness of my friends, like seriously. One couple agrees with each other completely, another is just plain sweet, and JongKey? Jonghyun hyung is like a henpecked husband in front of Key umma.

A phone rang and ‘To You’ came on. Ricky hurried to pick up the call and put it on loudspeaker.

“Hello? Are you guys ready?” Minsoo hyung’s voice echoed throughout the room.

“Ne. We’ll turn the lights off first,” Ricky replied and nudged L.Joe to do as he said.

“Five minutes. Bye,” Minsoo hyung tried to keep as low a profile as possible. We wouldn’t want Niel to catch on, would we? Then we’d have planned the surprise for nothing.

“Chunji hyung, the video,” Changjo hissed in the darkness.

“Oh yeah!” Chunji exclaimed and used his phone as a torchlight, pulling out a cd case and inserting a certain disc into the DVD player. He played it and waited for it to begin before he paused the video at the start. He held onto the remote, waiting for Niel to come in. We were all waiting now.

 

---------------------------------------

 

The door slowly creaked open, letting in a slight gleam of light. When the door was opened fully and Niel stepped into the dark dorm, he seemed a little confused. Then he looked over at the TV where the video had resumed playing.

There Niel was, practicing hard to make sure he got the right tone and facial expression for their debut song ‘Clap’. The video was from a few days before Teen Top had debuted and Niel was undergoing singing practice.

After the vocal trainer scolded Niel for not having a sense of urgency since their debut was only days away, the main singer broke down into tears. The strict vocal trainer left the room to let Niel reflect on his mistakes and the other members rushed in to comfort him.

The next part of the video showed Teen Top’s debut stage. They were in the waiting room and would be up next. All of them were equally nervous, but Niel seemed to be the most uptight. They went out of the waiting room and the video skipped to after their performance.

Teen Top was huddled together, glad that they had finally debuted. They were all crying tears of joy, especially Niel.

The video basically showed the good and bad times that Niel had shared with the members. Also, at the end, there were some baby pictures of Niel. A short video also played, showing how toddler Niel was running around the house and injured himself.

When the movie ended, Minsoo hyung turned the lights on and we all shouted ‘Happy 19th Birthday Niel!’ loudly. The birthday boy was crying and he hid his face in Minsoo hyung’s chest, trying to hide his embarrassment.

“How was it, hyung? Bet you didn’t expect that,” Ricky grinned and walked over to Niel, patting the vocalist’s back in comfort.

“We didn’t plan this to make you cry,” L.Joe added, still sitting on the couch.

“Come on,” Changjo told the other two members while standing beside Ricky.

“GROUP HUG!” Chunji exclaimed and dragged L.Joe over to envelope their main vocalist in a heart-warming embrace. I could hear Niel laughing – and still crying – from within the hug.

“Thanks guys. It means a lot,” Niel said gratefully after they broke the hug.

“Yah! We’re here too!” Dongwoo hyung protested, feeling left out.

“Thanks for the surprise,” Niel told all of us and bowed, wiping his tears away as he did so.

“That’s not all. Did you enjoy the karaoke?” Key umma asked.

“Yeah. That was part of the celebration too?” Niel asked in confusion, his voice sounding slightly cracked due to crying just now.

“Yup! We did well planning, didn’t we?” Kwangmin asked cheekily.

“You sure did. What else is there? And I like the décor. It’s Teen Top’s official colour,” Niel smiled as he took in his surroundings. The official Teen Top balloons were pasted at every corner of the ceiling, the words were in alternate colours, and confetti hung from the ceiling.

“There’s something else! Come on,” I jumped up and pulled Niel into the kitchen. Onew hyung and Key umma almost had a heart attack from my sudden action, probably worried that I would fall.

“Be careful!” Onew hyung chided. He never used to be naggy like Key umma. Hmph.

“You guys cooked all this?” Niel asked in surprise.

“Woohyun hyung, Taemin, Key, Minwoo, Chunji, L.Joe and I cooked it, to be precise,” Hoya hyung stated from the couch, yelling to make sure he was heard.

“Eat it!” Minwoo exclaimed excitedly, wanting to see Niel’s response.

Niel sat down and took a piece of steamed winter melon. He chewed slowly and swallowed, the sides of his mouth turning up slightly. He took a taste of everything while I went to get a cup of pear juice from the fridge.

“It’s awesome!” he commented, taking a sip of pear juice. “Whoa!”

“Is it really that good?” Hyunseong hyung asked incredulously, doubting our cooking skills.

“Everyone can drink a cup of pear juice. There’s enough to go around,” Chunji said lazily.

Each couple ‘sent’ a representative out to get pear juice and they returned to their respective boyfriends with a cup each. I got a cup for Onew hyung and another for myself before returning to my seat beside hyung, handing him the cup as I sat down.

“Thanks Tae,” Onew hyung smiled and drank the pear juice, just like everybody else.

“Did you guys buy this?” Sunggyu hyung asked suspiciously.

“No! Taemin and Chunji made it,” Key umma said immediately.

“It tastes better than the usual one that we buy,” Jeongmin hyung remarked. “Nice.”

My eyes lit up at the slightest hint of praise and I gulped my pear juice down. Onew hyung glanced at me worriedly, thinking that I would choke.

Minsoo hyung joined Niel in the kitchen and they ate together while we watched TV.

“Can someone buy food?” Youngmin asked. I could feel my own stomach growling in agreement.

“I’ll go,” Myungsoo hyung said. “Jongie, Yeollie, let’s go!”

“But Myung…” Sungyeol hyung whined.

“I’m too weak to carry so much food back!” Jongie complained.

“Fine, I’ll go along,” Changjo sighed.

“Me too!” Donghyun hyung said and pulled Minwoo up as he stood.

“Let’s go,” Jonghyun hyung concluded and the seven left to buy food for us. Each of them would only have to carry three packets of food then. That’s a little… ahem.

Before we got our food, Niel and Minsoo hyung were done and joined us in the living room, sitting on the floor and leaning against a couch.

When the seven returned, we each took a packet of food and a plastic spoon. As expected, they bought the most convenient thing – bibimbab.

I took the remainder of my side dishes and threw them onto the rice, mixing everything together and taking a bite of it.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo hyung was busy fiddling with the DVD player, finally managing to insert the disc for the horror movie. Niel won’t even know what hit him. And since Minsoo hyung knew what we had planned, Niel wouldn’t be able to escape.

The movie began to play and Onew hyung tensed up beside me.

“Hyung, I know you don’t want to watch but just stay here, ok? You can hide behind me or something,” I whispered. Onew hyung looked at me and shook his head.

“I want to get over my fear. Are YOU scared?” Onew hyung asked. I smiled and shook my head. Although hyung claimed that he wasn’t afraid, he held onto my hand tightly, forcing me to eat with my left hand.

It was a rather scary movie alright, and the worst part is that the scary parts were all a part of the younger sister’s imagination. Whenever something freaky came on, such as the spilt coffee looking like blood, Onew hyung would shut his eyes tightly and grip my hand even tighter. I tried to assure him that it was alright but he was scared nonetheless. He was such a masochistic idiot.

After the movie ended and the credits came on, we all heaved a sigh of relief. I swear, Niel was screaming almost throughout the entire movie. Minwoo too, since they didn’t want to ruin the movie-watching mood. Jongie and Sungyeol hyung, as well as Youngmin, were all relatively freaked out. Who else? Oh yeah, Key umma jumped at some point of time.

“That was plain scary. And the part about the infinite symbol… I’ll never look at our group’s logo the same way ever again,” Sungjongie shuddered.

“Why do we have to be called Infinite? Why?” Sungyeol hyung asked, pretending to be really upset.

“I’ll be haunted by the part about the symbol forever,” Dongwoo hyung agreed.

“I feel sorry for you guys,” Donghyun hyung told them sympathetically.

“It’s alright,” Sunggyu hyung assured him. Strange conversation…

After we finished all the remaining pear juice, we decided that it was getting late. It was around 10pm and I swear I’ll be dead tired tomorrow. Oh well.

We bid Teen Top goodbye and Niel thanked all of us again for the great celebration before we left.

Onew hyung and I took a cab home and went to take a shower as soon as possible. After that, we went downstairs to say goodnight to umma and appa and went to our room to turn in for the night. I have a feeling that hyung will have nightmares after that movie…

“Night hyung,” I told him.

“Night Taeminnie,” hyung replied and kissed me on the lips before wrapping an arm around my waist protectively. I smiled at his actions and repeated ‘goodnight’, letting myself drift into sleep while knowing that I would be safe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow this turned out like... um... I blame my strange for parties :(

Anyway I tried adding more OnTae moments since some people commented that they weren't as touchy-feely as before ^^ Hope I  managed to improve their kinship :D

I'll update again next week so look forward to the next chappie ok? See you again next week then! Annyeong! :)