Just to let you know, I love you too...

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

I’m back~! I am so sorry for the super late update because my laptop keyboard died and I didn’t want to send it for servicing and I had to get an external keyboard ><

This is going to be the last chappie, with an epilogue, but I don’t think I’ll be making another sequel unless it's requested by at least five people. I felt like doing one, but I have to start the other fics that I’ve been dying to write T.T But on the bright side, this will be an extra-long chappie, I promise! If you guys are willing to wait, I can write a sequel abt the married lives of OnTae after the epilogue. All you have to do is ask, really, but I might take longer to update... I don't mind doing it though~ ^^

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and look forward to the epilogue coming up in a week or so! ^^ Just to clarify things, some things that I said about babies and stuff aren’t real. Just saying. And some things about the law in this chapter aren’t real either. I’m just making stuff up here :D

Oh and for this chapter, imma just let Onew call Taemin ‘Tae’ cause I’m way too lazy to keep changing it :)

 

 

 

 

 

(A month later)

—Taemin’s POV—

“WAHHHHH!”

I cracked an eyelid open and groaned, flipping over to poke at hyung.

“Hyung, it’s your turn.”

“But Tae…” hyung whined. I cut him off with a kiss and then pointed at the three cots in the room. Hyung sighed and nodded, getting out of bed and checking their diapers and whatnot.

“Tae, can you help me get milk for Jaewon and diapers for Eunmi? Please?” hyung pleaded, bouncing Eunkyung in his arms. He took her pacifier and stuck it in , stopping her incessant crying immediately. I sat up slowly and stared at him, sighing and nodding.

I walked out of our shared room and went to make milk for Jaewon. Firstly, I sterilised the bottle by placing it in boiling water. As I was waiting for the water to boil, I went to the toilet to get a fresh diaper.

I then returned to the kitchen and took the bottle out of the water, turning the fire off. I then made the milk with formula, dripping it on my arm to test if it’s too hot. I smiled satisfactorily as it was at the right temperature and went back into our room.

“Hyung, here,” I said, passing the diaper to him and picking Jaewon up. Eunkyung was already asleep, but the other two hadn’t even begun to let down.

As I fed Jaewon, hyung changed Eunmi’s diapers.

“Tae, do you remember that Minho’s court hearing is later on? The judge is going to decide what to sentence Minho with today,” hyung reminded me. I tensed slightly and nodded, turning my attention back to Jaewon.

When we were done taking care of the two of them, I looked at the clock and sighed deeply. It was already 5am, so there wasn’t any point going back to sleep. I put Jaewon back into his cot and headed towards the toilet, dragging hyung along with me.

We washed up, brushing our teeth and washing our faces. After that, hyung and I decided that we’d be nice and make breakfast for JongKey. Oh, right, did I mention that we’ve moved back to the dorm? I mean Minho’s been detained since he couldn’t be bailed. How could he when he kidnapped two people?

Anyway, in case you’re wondering, the only reason why Minho’s case only took such a short time is because he’s already pleaded guilty. I think that, for once, he really knows that he’s done wrong. That doesn’t mean that I forgive him though.

“Hyung, what are we making?” I questioned as I pulled a pan out of the cupboard.

“How does French toast sound?” hyung asked. I grinned and nodded, taking some eggs as well. I prepared all the ingredients and would’ve cooked, but hyung insisted that I sit down and let him do the work.

I rested my chin on my arms and pouted as hyung cooked. I like cooking too!

After some time, hyung noticed me pouting and finished making the French toast before he came to sit down next to me.

“What’s wrong?” hyung asked. I huffed and turned away from him, crossing my arms over my chest. Hyung, being the persistent person he is, walked in front of me and squatted down to my eye level.

“What’s wrong?” he repeated.

“Why won’t you let me cook?” I asked.

“You need to rest. You can’t overwork yourself,” hyung said. I rolled my eyes.

“Hyung, I gave birth a month ago. I’ve had enough rest. You never let me do anything!” I exclaimed and pouted yet again.

“I let you dance and do stuff for the triplets,” hyung replied, pretending not to understand what I was upset about. I whacked him on the head, causing him to whimper in pain.

“I was talking about simple things like cooking!” I complained.

Hyung sighed and finally gave in, after the past two weeks of complaining.

“Fine, it’s been a month and I shouldn’t be so paranoid anymore. Do you want to cook?” hyung asked, exasperated. I grinned and nodded, but my smile faded away in moments.

“HYUNG! What’s there to cook? Dammit!” I cursed.

“Maybe tomorrow?” hyung suggested, hoping to appease my anger.

“You’d better make sure that you don’t do anything to stop me tomorrow then,” I demanded, holding my pinkie out. Hyung smiled and nodded, making a pinkie promise with me. I skipped away victoriously and went to wake JongKey up.

Oh how I wish I hadn’t.

 

--------------------------------

 

The four of us were seated around the table awkwardly. Well, Onew hyung was the only normal one at the table, since he didn’t… Oh never mind.

“Do you guys, like, want to eat?” hyung asked. I just nodded and picked up a piece of French toast, taking a bite out of it. I dropped the French toast on my plate when I was startled by one of the triplets’ cries.

“I’ll go check on them,” I said immediately, running off into the room.

“Isn’t it my turn?” hyung shouted.

“I’ll help him,” I heard Key umma tell hyung, and subsequently I heard footsteps behind me.

I walked into our room and carried Eunmi out from the cot, cradling her in my arms and rocking her. Key umma closed the door behind him and stood beside me.

I noticed Key umma open his mouth to speak, so I cut him off by talking to Eunmi.

“Eunmi-ah, umma’s here. Shh…” I cooed, continuing to bounce her in my arms.

“Taemin, about just now…” Key umma started.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Can you go make milk for me, Key umma?” I requested. Key umma sighed and nodded, walking out of the room to prepare the milk. I sat down on my bed with Eunmi still in my arms, and I just started talking to her out of boredom.

“Eunmi-ah, why are your god-grandmother and uncle so ? Why can’t they just wait till we move out? I swear, I will never wake them up ever again,” I promised myself. My stomach suddenly growled and Eunmi looked at me with her big eyes.

“Aigo, umma’s hungry~! Eat with umma ok?” I said and headed to the living room. Key umma was about to walk into the room when he saw me going out and raised a brow.

“I want to eat,” I said, simply, and Key umma nodded.

We sat back down at the dining table, Eunmi sitting in my lap, and I continued to eat the French toast that I was eating earlier on.

“Tae, I understand that you might have seen JongKey in an intimate position earlier on…” hyung didn’t have to continue before I choked on my food. Hyung immediately apologised and patted my back softly.

I think my coughing or sudden movement may have scared her, but Eunmi began crying again. Jonghyun hyung walked over and took her from my lap. I managed to thank him while coughing. After I recovered from my coughing fit, I glared at hyung.

“You’re in charge of waking these beasts up from now on, until we move out, hyung,” I told him. Onew hyung nodded. “And can you two control yourselves? There are kids in the house!”

“Taemin, they just turned a month old. They don’t know what’s going on. By the way, are you going to celebrate their first month?” Jonghyun hyung asked, making faces at Eunmi.

True, I hadn’t thought about it much. Maybe I should, and invite Minho over as well. Whether or not he gets to come depends on the prison.

“We should, but we don’t have anything prepared. Anyway, their first month was yesterday,” I reminded him. Jonghyun hyung rolled his eyes.

“It can always be belated. I’ll ask who can come,” Jonghyun hyung said and used his left hand to mass text our close friends while using his right hand to support Eunmi. Seeing how uncomfortable Jonghyun hyung looked, Key umma decided to take Eunmi from him and fed her the milk that I’d asked him to prepare just now.

I ate my breakfast and nudged hyung, pointing at Eunmi. Key umma hasn’t eaten yet, so he should just let hyung feed Eunmi while he eats. Hyung seemed to get the message and asked Key umma to pass Eunmi to him. Key umma did so reluctantly and he sat down to eat his breakfast.

After breakfast – and burping Eunmi – Jonghyun hyung told me that Dongho, MyungYeolJong (Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong), ChangRick (Changjo, Ricky), Seob hyung, f(x) and EXO were free. He’d originally wanted to just text our close friends, but decided to include Jongin, otherwise known as Kai, in as well. And in the end, the message was spread to the entire of EXO.

If you count the number of people that were free, there were twenty-four of them. I thought that EXO was going to have their comeback soon and that they’d be busy, but apparently Kim Youngmin had decided to let them bond with their sunbaes. I mean I don’t want to be petty, but we bonded with our sunbaes as trainees. Even if they were hardworking trainees, we were too.

I’d already known that the SuJu hyungs and SNSD noonas were busy, as well as Boyfriend, so I didn’t expect them to come. I don’t know where the B2ST hyungs are, but it’s their loss that they’re missing this. The Teen Top members as well. U-Kiss was busy with their upcoming Japanese album and Infinite-H is going to debut while the vocalists have to practice.

As for our parents… they all had to work since today’s a weekday, so they all can’t make it.

We shall throw an impromptu party later then. Those coming better get a present, at least one, or I’ll kick their asses.

Since JongKey’s doing the dishes, hyung and I went to change into something appropriate for a court hearing. We also prepared the triplets cause I felt that Minho should get to see his kids once before he goes into jail. Call me stupid or nice, but I just don’t want to seem too harsh.

Hyung hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Tae. Minho knows what he’s doing.”

 

------------------------------

 

And here we are, seated down in the first row in the court. There were like millions of reporters here, considering that this was the day that SHINee’s Minho would know his fate. Also, many people questioned us about the origins of the triplets. I don’t mind if they ask – I won’t tell the truth anyway – but they made the triplets cry and I want to punch them so bad. How dare they make my darlings cry like that?

The judge entered the courtroom and we all stood up to greet him. After doing so, we sat back down and waited for him to speak. The tense atmosphere was unbearable and, as much as I hate Minho for all that he’s done, I felt worried for him. After all, he’s the one whose age is the closest to mine in SHINee and we’ve been together as trainees, then as SHINee, for more than five years.

“The defendant, Choi Minho, has already pleaded guilty to kidnap and assault. The court has decided to sentence him to fifteen years of imprisonment (A/N: LOL this is obviously fake but I didn’t want to make it seem like the triplets can only interact with their biological dad at the age of like fifty or something :P).”

I heaved a sigh of relief, glad that it wasn’t too long. I mean normally, people would be given a life sentence. Maybe it’s because Minho pleaded guilty, but his sentence was unexpectedly light.

Before the judge could dismiss the court and let Minho be taken away, I stood up.

“May I request for Minho to be given a day’s time before he is imprisoned?” I asked. The judge looked at me with his cold stare. “It’s really important.”

“What kind of important matter is it that we have to give him a day?” the judge questioned.

I bit on my lower lip and looked at hyung, then at Key umma and Jonghyun hyung. They all nodded encouragingly at me, so I took a deep breath and told the truth.

“His kids have never seen their father and they e month old yesterday. I really hope that he can celebrate this with them before he goes in. If he doesn’t, the next time he can celebrate their birthday would be when they’re seventeen, fifteen years and eleven months from now.”

The judge sighed. “Tell the mother of his kids that we cannot allow that.”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Minho tear up and shake his head. I frowned.

“You’re talking to him.”

Everybody in the courtroom let out a collective gasp and within seconds, people were whispering to each other. I heard something about homouality, 2min, and transual. What the heck? I am NOT a transual, you idiots.

“I do not like repeating myself. He cannot do that. The most I can allow would be for him to say goodbye to his kids. I give you ten minutes. Can everybody except Minho’s band mates and family please go out? Court dismissed.”

The media obviously did as told. They could shove their mikes into Minho’s face later on. However, Shawols were still in the room. Some were crying while others eyed me accusingly. It was only until the security forced them to leave did they go out.

Minho walked over to us in his handcuffs and sniffled.

“Thank you, Taemin, for giving me this opportunity to see the triplets before I go.”

I nodded and introduced him to each of the triplets.

“The eldest is Eunmi. Eunkyung is this girl over here, and the maknae, Jaewon, is this kid,” I told him, pointing to the respective babies. The security guard took the handcuffs off and allowed Minho to carry the triplets.

Meanwhile, Minho’s parents had come over to us and were looking at me in shock. They hadn’t known that I was pregnant with their grandchildren.

“Taemin, how…”

“I’m interual, simple as that. Jaewon will take Minho’s surname, so don’t be afraid of the family line stopping at Minho and Minsuk hyung. I hope that you’ll accept the fact that Onew hyung will be their father, for the most part. I’ll bring them to visit Minho though, when they’re old enough. And I’ll definitely tell them about their parentage,” I promised.

“Thank you, Taemin-ah. Can we hold them?” Mr. Choi asked. I smiled lightly and nodded. Minho was carrying Jaewon, his lookalike, while Eunmi and Eunkyung were carried by his parents.

“They look a lot like you. May we visit them?” Mrs. Choi asked.

“Ne. I wouldn’t expect any less.”

After some time, ten minutes had passed and Minho was handcuffed yet again. He said goodbye to us one last time before the security guard brought him away, to where the police van was presumably waiting.

As soon as Minho was out of sight, Mrs. Choi broke down into tears. I just sighed and shook my head, looking at the kids.

“I guess your appa can’t celebrate with us today, kids.”

 

---------------------------------

 

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Key umma went to turn the lights on and the rest of us put the triplets back into their cots. It’s only 2pm right now, but why do I feel so drained?

“I’ll order takeout,” Jonghyun hyung announced, already dialling the number of some fast food restaurant. I sighed and looked at Jonghyun hyung.

“Jonghyun hyung, the damn cafeteria is just upstairs.”

He gave me a look that said ‘shut up’ cause I think he forgot that we’re in the dorm. Either way, he still placed orders for dozens of people. I wonder why, cause there are only the four of us eating solid food, unless the triplets can suddenly chow down fried chicken.

“Jjong, why’d you order so much?” Key umma asked, just as confused as I was.

“The others are coming over to celebrate and we can’t serve them water,” Jonghyun hyung reminded us. I nodded in understanding and went into the room to find Onew hyung.

Apparently, Onew hyung was playing with Eunkyung on the bed. I could see that she was steadily growing annoyed with him because he was constantly tickling her. She didn’t frown or anything – she wasn’t old enough to – but her face was becoming red by the second.

I just watched as hyung kept poking her sides, smiling at the father-daughter interaction. I was broken out from my thoughts when Eunkyung started crying. It’s not like hyung was flustered, but I just grabbed Eunkyung from the bed and started to calm her down. I shot hyung an accusatory glare and he held his hands up in surrender.

“Hyung, one would have thought that you’d know when to stop teasing my baby girl. But NO, you went overboard and made her cry,” I told him. Everyone who knows about the triplets would know that I obviously favour Eunkyung. I heard about people saying things about how the middle kid is always ignored, or something like boys are always favoured, but I’m different. Then again, I have a perfectly good reason to favour her, no matter how much I want to forget it.

I mean she almost left me before I got to know her, so why would I not favour her? Oh well, I have to tone down on the favouritism before the other two get jealous.

“I’m sorry, ok? Eunkyung, you forgive appa right?” hyung asked. Eunkyung stopped crying and hyung heaved a huge sigh of relief. “See, she doesn’t hold it against me.”

“She doesn’t know any better. But you make my baby girls or baby boy cry again and you’re dead. Got it, hyung?” I said sternly. Hyung nodded and came over to give me a peck on the cheek. “Since Eunkyung forgives you, I guess I have to forgive you too.”

I waited till Eunkyung was asleep once again and went out of the room with hyung, already smelling instant ramen. Key umma must have gotten too hungry to wait for the delivery.

While I was stealing ramen from Key umma’s bowl – something that immensely irritated him – the doorbell rang and Onew hyung went to check who it was. I heard him welcome whoever it was and open the door, and Jongie’s voice was heard immediately.

“Taemin hyung!” Jongie exclaimed and I stood up to hug him. “Long time no see!” he squeaked.

I raised a brow. What is his definition of long time? Two days sure isn’t long,

“Taemin, we bought this for the triplets. I hope they like it,” Sungyeol hyung said and passed three neatly wrapped presents to me. I smiled and thanked him, putting the presents on the table for the time being.

“Do you want to play with the triplets while waiting for the others? Or do you want to watch TV or play some games? We’ve already ordered some food so if you’re hungry, I’m sure the food won’t take long to come,” I told them.

The three took a short moment to think about what they wanted to do.

“Triplets!”

“TV!”

“Food!”

Sungyeol hyung, Jongie and Myungsoo hyung shouted out at the same time. They looked at each other and frowned before answering my question again.

“TV!”

“Triplets!”

“Games!”

Now, Sungyeol hyung and Jongie glared at Myungsoo hyung.

“Food!”

“Games!”

“TV!”

“OH JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND!” I screamed at them.

“Triplets,” Sungyeol hyung decided. Jongie agreed, but Myungsoo hyung was shaking his head profusely. Once again, his two boyfriends glared at him for disagreeing with them.

“What? They hate me!”

“Myung hyung, they just haven’t warmed up to you yet,” I told him. He shook his head adamantly.

“It’s been at least five times that I’ve held them and all three cried every single time!” he protested.

“Try again, Myungie hyung,” Jongie said.

“Yeah, Myungie. You never know what will happen,” Sungyeol hyung added.

Myungsoo hyung sighed and eventually gave in to his two persistent boyfriends. We grinned brightly at him and brought the triplets out into the living room where Myungsoo hyung was to challenge carrying them again.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Dongho, you made it!”

Key umma let Dongho into the house and he squealed when he saw the triplets. He’s the only U-Kiss member who hasn’t seen the triplets, truth be told, and I’m including Xander hyung and Kibum hyung as well.

Dongho hadn’t been feeling too well and he was diagnosed with some lung problem slightly more than a week after the triplets’ birth. After that, he received surgery and was discharged, but he was put on bed rest. Basically, he didn’t have any chance to meet the triplets.

“Long time no see, Dongho,” I said, smiling as I drew the younger male into a hug. “Are you ok now?”

Dongho broke the hug and nodded, grinning brightly. He went to greet MyungYeolJong and sat down on the floor beside them.

Onew hyung and I went to sit with them as well, while Jonghyun hyung signed the receipt for the delivery and Key umma laid it all out neatly.

“This girl here is Eunmi, she’s the eldest. Eunkyung is the second child, and she’s being carried by Jongie. Last but not least is Jaewon, who’s in Myungsoo hyung’s lap,” I introduced. “And this is Shin Dongho oppa or hyung.”

Dongho nodded and held his arms out to carry Eunmi. I let him and, as I did, my eyes landed on Myungsoo hyung for a short moment before reality hit me. Jaewon was calm. My son was calm in the arms of Kim Myungsoo. The impossible has happened.

“Myungsoo hyung, did you notice…” I pointed at Jaewon. Myungsoo hyung took a look at my son and a smile broke onto his face. Everybody looked at him and gasped. Nobody could accept this reality.

“Jaewon is… oh god.”

“Eunmi and Eunkyung cried so I thought that Jaewon would inevitably cry as well. I didn’t even realise…” Myungsoo hyung trailed off. “One down, two to go!”

Dongho, however, was confused.

“What’s going on? Why is everyone happy?” Dongho asked while bouncing Eunmi in his lap.

“You see, every time Myungsoo carries the triplets, they would cry. It’s been like that for weeks and it’s the first time that one of them isn’t crying while he’s holding them,” hyung explained.

Dongho nodded, understanding the situation but not feeling as shocked since he doesn’t know about how the triplets would always react to Myungsoo hyung. They didn’t just cry, oh no. They screamed their lungs out without a care in the world.

“Oh yeah. I didn’t know what I could get for the triplets, but Kevin hyung told me to get this for them,” Dongho told me, taking a wrapped box out of his backpack. I thanked him and put it on the table with the other presents.

I turned the TV on to some random entertainment channel and just left it there so that the rest could watch. Meanwhile, I went to open the door to reveal five familiar faces, ones that I haven’t seen in a really, really long time.

“I missed you guys!” I exclaimed, hugging each and every one of the f(x) members. The last time I’d seen them was at least six months ago, and I really do miss them. “Come on in.”

The quintet did as told and I locked the door. They greeted everyone else in the room and sat down on the floor, saying hi to the triplets. I giggled at their antics and went to sit down beside them. Victoria noona handed me a present from f(x) and I thanked her, and it was placed beside the other presents.

“Taemin, you haven’t introduced the triplets to us yet,” Victoria noona reminded.

“Ah, yes. My eldest daughter is Eunmi, second daughter would be Eunkyung, and my youngest son is Jaewon,” I replied, pointing at the respective babies.

“Eunmi is… she’s a carbon copy of you,” Sulli pointed out.

“Yeah, I know.”

“Jaewon is a replica of Minho oppa,” Krystal added.

“Yeah, I know.”

“And Eunkyung is right in between,” Amber ended.

“YEAH, I KNOW. I GAVE BIRTH TO THEM, HOW WOULD I NOT KNOW?”

“Relax, oppa. They were just saying,” Luna said, trying to calm me down. Hyung patted my back and I sighed, nodding. Before we knew it, the f(x) girls were questioning me about how it felt like to be pregnant. Apart from Victoria noona, they all haven’t seen me since I was pregnant. They’d been busy with their album promos.

“How does it feel like?”

“Crap. You puke almost every day for the first trimester, then you start craving weird , and your back and feet and everything hurts. You get too, not that I wanted to think about it,” I shifted my gaze to the floor as I said that.

“And let me get this straight. Minho oppa KIDNAPPED you two?” Sulli asked incredulously.

“He’s in jail for that now, so yes, he did. I don’t think I dreamt about going into labour while kidnapped,” I said, looking at them with a blank expression.

And this random chat about pregnancy lasted for the next fifteen or so minutes before the doorbell rang yet again.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Coming!”

Damn, where are Key umma and Jonghyun hyung? They disappeared more than a half hour ago.

Before I went to get the door, I pressed my ear against JongKey’s room door and jumped away as if I’d been electrocuted. My entire face turned red and stayed that way even as I opened the door. I felt suffocated as I looked at the people in front of me.

“Taemin hyung!”

“Kkamjongie!”

Jongin pounced on me and I just grinned, completely forgetting about what I’d heard earlier on. Jongin is a really good friend and I haven’t seen him in forever. Besides that, he looks like me too! It’s a little strange but I don’t care.

I’ve seen most of the EXO members before, but that didn’t mean that I knew them. I know their names since I’ve followed all their teasers, MVs and stuff. Do they know that I gave birth to the triplets? Would it be weird if I told them?

I told them to go in and closed the door behind them, following them and sitting beside hyung who welcomed me back with a chaste kiss.

EXO didn’t sit down; they were probably nervous being in front of so many successful sunbaes.

‘Greet,’ I mouthed to Jongin. He nudged their leader, Suho or Joonmyun, who in turn told EXO-M’s leader, Kris or Wu Yifan, to greet together.

“We are one! Annyeong haseyo, EXO imnida,” they greeted with whatever hand gesture they had.

“JongKey aren’t here and Minho’s in jail but… Hana, dul, set! Annyeong haseyo, we are shining SHINee,” hyung and I greeted.

“Um… U-Kiss Dongho imnida,” Dongho greeted awkwardly. He’s the maknae and he’s alone, so I can imagine how strange it feels to greet.

“f(x) imnida! We haven’t had a proper chance to interact with you guys yet,” Victoria noona said cheerfully.

“Infinite imnida! Nice to meet you,” MyungYeolJong said while smiling.

I was glad that the triplets were currently sleeping cause I want to get to know EXO better, and it wouldn’t help if they were fawning over my kids.

“I’ll bring them in,” hyung whispered into my ear. I nodded and brought the triplets into the room with him, returning quickly.

“Guys, I know that the company gives you a slip of paper which you’re supposed to memorise and introduce yourselves with, but I don’t give a . Just say what comes to mind,” Amber told them, as straightforward as usual. Some of them seemed a little shocked while others just nodded nervously.

“I’ll start.”

 

--------------------------------

 

“My name is Kim Minseok but my stage name is Xiumin. I’m the eldest in the entire EXO and I’m a rapper in EXO-M. My supposed power is ice and people call me 包子 (bun, baozi),” Minseok said. I wanted to slap him cause he still followed that stupid intro; he merely rearranged the words.

“I’m Kris Wu Yifan and I’m EXO-M’s leader. I was born in Canada and know English, Chinese and Korean. I’m also a rapper in EXO-M and it’s been said that I look like an angry bird. My power is that of a dragon – flying,” Kris told us. Now this is more like it. Maybe it’s because he’s the leader but he talks confidently.

“I’m Kim Joonmyun and my stage name is Suho. I am the leader of EXO-K and the lead vocalist. My power would be that of water, and I aspire to be good in variety shows,” Joonmyun introduced himself. He has a really nice eye-smile… but not nearly as nice as hyung’s.

“I am Byun Baekhyun and I am the main vocalist of EXO-K! Fans call me ‘Bacon’ and you can too! Hmm… My power is light and do not EVER touch my hair! Unless you’re Yeollie, of course!” Baekhyun exclaimed and grinned. I like this kid. He may be overly hyper, but I just have a feel that he’s nice. When I heard ‘Yeollie’, my eyes darted towards Sungyeol hyung who looked rather shocked, but then we realised that Baekhyun was pointing to the guy beside him.

“My name is Kim Jongdae and my stage name is Chen. I’m EXO-M’s main vocalist and my power is to control lightning. That’s about it,” Jongdae said softly with a small smile. He reminds me a little of Key umma.

“I’m Zhang Yixing but please call me Lay. I’m the lead dancer and vocalist of EXO-M and my power is to heal. Pardon my bad Korean,” Lay apologised. Amber and Victoria noona quickly assured him that it was fine in Chinese and he looked at them, shocked that they could converse in Mandarin.

“I’m Luhan, and I love bubble tea! I am the lead vocalist, dancer and visual of EXO-M! You may call me Lulu and my power is telekinesis. Sorry for the bad Korean~,” Luhan sang. Just like Baekhyun, he seems to be on high.

“My name is Kim Jongin, and my stage name is Kai. Taemin hyung over here is my good friend! I’m the main dancer and lead rapper of EXO-K, as well as the visual. Feel free to call me Kkamjongie,” Jongin ended with a grin. I just sighed and chuckled at him.

“My name is Oh Thehun.” The moment that kid said it, all of us either gaped at him or just stared at him weirdly. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to judge. The kid immediately turned to Luhan and pouted, hiding his blushing face in the elder boy’s shoulder. Luhan just smiled softly and the boy’s hair.

“He means to say that his name is Oh Sehun. He has a lisp that makes his ‘s’ come out as ‘th’,” Joonmyun explained. We nodded in understanding and Sehun looked at us. We smiled at him encouragingly, telling him to continue.

“I am the lead rapper and dancer in EKTHO-K (A/N: If you really listen to how he pronounces it cause of the lisp and read ‘EKTHO-K’ out loud, it really is how Sehunnie pronounces EXO-K. I listened like so many times. He’s so cute~! ^^). I am also the maknae of the entire EKTHO and my power is wind,” Sehun seemed to be in a rush to finish his intro as his face heated up again and he hid his face in Luhan’s shoulder.

“I am Park Chanyeol and…” before Chanyeol got a chance to continue, Myungsoo hyung stopped him. I could understand why.

“You aren’t faking your voice, right?” Myung hyung asked. Chanyeol looked at Myung hyung in confusion and shook his head. “Ok, continue.”

“Anyway, I’m the main rapper and my power is fire! One of my nicknames is ‘Happy Virus’ because my smile and happiness is just SOOOO infectious, just like a virus!” Chanyeol seemed like he was shouting and bouncing while sitting down, grinning from ear to ear.

“My n-name is Do Kyungsoo, and my stage name is D.O. You know, l-like my surname. My power is earth and I’m t-the umma of EXO. I am also the main vocalist,” Kyungsoo stuttered a few times and I just laughed silently at his nervousness.

“I am Huang Zitao, but call me Tao. I’m the youngest member in EXO-M and the lead rapper. My power is… noona,” Tao turned to Victoria and said something to her in Chinese. She replied in Korean and he smiled lightly in gratitude. “My power is to stop time.” Tao looks like a panda.

“You guys should know us, right? So that’s the end of intros. Now what do you want to do?”

 

--------------------------------

 

Seob hyung had come at the same time as ChangRick, so they were listening to a repetition of EXO’s self-intro. Meanwhile, the rest of us were playing computer games, eating, or playing the Nintendo Wii in the dorm.

I was amongst those eating, and hyung was taking some fried chicken on his plate.

Wait. Did I say some? I meant a mountain, cause the number of fried chicken wings on his plate increased from two to twenty in a second.

As I walked back to the couch to sit down, Jongin jumped on me, causing me to almost drop the entire plate of food. I turned to him and glared, and Jongin just chuckled and went back to the other EXO members.

“Hyung~, feed me,” I said, holding out my plate of food towards him. Hyung had been munching on a drumstick and just stared blankly at me before replying with his mouth full.

“No.”

“But hyung…” I whined. Hyung sighed and shook his head, so I just kept giving him the puppy face. When he wouldn’t cave even after ten minutes, I gave up and told him that he’d won. Suddenly, he started feeding me a scoop of rice! Oh hyung you conniving little…

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a baby’s cries echoed throughout the dorm and everyone looked at me. Damn.

Hyung was already wiping his oily hands with a wet wipe and he wiped my mouth with a tissue too, and the two of us rushed into our room to check on the triplets. Jongie and ChangRick followed along as well, curious about why the triplets were crying.

As it turns out, all three of them were crying simultaneously! One of them must have begun crying first and set off a chain effect that I definitely did not want.

Hyung checked all three for any messes and sighed when he stopped at Jaewon. “I knew one of them would have made a mess,” hyung grimaced and went out of the room to get a fresh diaper. Meanwhile, Eunmi and Eunkyung refused to calm down even when I carried them or gave them their pacifier. I could only guess that they were hungry.

“Changjo and Jongie, can each of you carry one of them? I have to make their milk. Ricky, feel free to entertain the girls,” I requested. All three agreed to my request and followed me out with the girls. Where are JongKey when I need them?!

I was really glad when I remembered that I’d just sterilised the milk bottles earlier on this morning. I simply made the milk and tested the temperature of each bottle, handing one each to Jongie and Changjo and allowing them to feed the two.

Meanwhile, hyung had come into the room with Jaewon in a fresh sheet of diapers.

Almost immediately, EXO crowded around us. Everyone else in the house had already seen and interacted with the triplets at least once, so they decided to let EXO have their turn. However, we have always known how the triplets feel when they’re surrounded by too many strangers, and more than ten would be consider too many.

“Erm, can you guys come in smaller groups? They don’t like being surrounded by strangers,” hyung asked. The twelve nodded and decided that EXO-K would meet the triplets first. Changjo wanted to go and watch MyungYeol play the Nintendo Wii, so he handed Eunmi to me and walked away with Ricky. Eunmi had been fed, but Changjo hadn’t known to burp her, so I had to. Jongie, on the other hand, knew since he’s visited so many times.

When I burped Eunmi, the EXO-K members seemed to be in a daze and they were so amazed. I mean they are young, but not much younger than me. Quite a number of them are even older than me, for god’s sake! Have they never seen this?

Eunmi took a single look at the strangers and burst into tears yet again. As if sensing her unni’s distress, Eunkyung began crying again too. And I don’t even have to mention Jaewon.

I started rocking Eunmi and bouncing her in my arms, trying to get her to stop crying.

“Shh, Eunmi-ah. Umma’s here, you don’t have to cry, ok?” I told her, pressing my lips onto her forehead. I heard a synchronised gasp and looked up to see that all the EXO-K members had the same expression on their faces.

“UMMA?!”

Oops.

 

-------------------------------

 

“…and that is why I could give birth to the triplets,” I finished my explanation to EXO. While the other guests were talking to each other in the dining room, EXO was seated on the floor with hyung, Jongie and me. After the information sank in, Jongin spoke up.

“So you’re interual, with ovaries and a womb but no ?” I nodded.

“Minho you?” Minseok hyung asked. I sighed and nodded.

“And you gave birth to these three naturally?” Jongdae questioned. I nodded again.

“Don’t refer to my kids as ‘these three’. Just saying,” I said, hugging Eunmi close to me.

“No wonder Jaewon looks so much like Minho hyung while Eunmi is a mini you,” Baekhyun stated slowly, no longer his hyper self after finding out about the existence of people like me.

We just sat in awkward silence before it was broken by Chanyeol.

“Can we play with them?” he asked hopefully. I smiled and nodded, letting him hold Eunmi.

“By the way, Taemin hyung, are you together with Onew hyung…?” Sehun asked carefully, obviously not wanting to accidentally offend me.

“Yup! Have been since the beginning of 2010,” I told him happily while holding hyung’s arm and leaning against him. Sehun nodded and I noticed his eyes dart towards Luhan. Are they…?

“That’s a relief. We’re not the only ones. Who else in SHINee is gay, Taemin sunbaenim?” Kyungsoo asked. I thought about it and sighed. Virtually everyone is gay, not just in SHINee but in SM Ent.

“Do you want to know about just SHINee, or the entire company?” I asked. The EXO members looked at each other and nodded in agreement about something.

“The entire company,” Tao muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

“Well then. All those in a boy band are gay except for Shindong hyung. Kangta hyung isn’t either. Changmin hyung… we don’t know about him YET. The JYJ hyungs who used to be in DBSK are all gay too,” I revealed. They widened their eyes in shock, not able to believe me.

“You are too, aren’t you?” Jongie asked, raising a brow at EXO.

“Yeah… I’ll just tell you the couples. I’m with Yixing, Minseok with Jongdae, Kris with Tao, Chanyeol with Baekkie, Jongin with Kyungsoo, and Sehun with Luhan,” Joonmyun told us.

“Of course. It must be a curse or something cause so many male idols are gay,” hyung shook his head disapprovingly.

“Yah. I’m here,” I whacked his head. The EXO members laughed at us and we just laughed along.

Yup, EXO is going to be a successful group someday. They have the talent and character, all it takes is one song for them to make their breakthrough.

 

-----------------------------------

 

It was time to open the presents before everyone went home, so we did it quickly.

Infinite gave us three small stuffed toys, all of a different animal.

U-Kiss – courtesy of Kevin hyung – had given us three hats in different colours, the kinds used in winter. Considering how it was now winter, it would come in handy. I was just thinking about buying these hats next week.

Teen Top gave us blankets, big enough to be used by an adult. They must want us to let the triplets use them forever. The special thing was that the blankets looked handmade, probably courtesy of Niel. He would make a good umma.

B2ST gave mittens and bibs, not that we needed bibs yet but soon enough.

f(x) gave us bento boxes, maybe for the kids when they go to preschool? Or for their formula when we’re outside? Who knows?

Last but not least, EXO gave us a whole bunch of baby necessities such as diapers, wet wipes, milk formula, and even some clothes and winter boots. Wait… there are normal boots in here too, as well as normal shoes. Are those windbreakers I see? Ah well, EXO is a big group and they can split the cost easily. If they’re trying to impress me with the money, it isn’t working but I know that they mean well.

The triplets were sleeping, so everyone went into our room to bid them goodbye quietly, and then they all left. I swear, JongKey must be sleeping by now since they didn’t even come out to say goodbye to everyone. Are they so drained after having ? How many rounds did they go anyway?!

Once the last person was out of the door, I closed the door and locked it, heaving a huge sigh of relief. Without even knowing, the small celebration had last for eight hours. It is currently 10pm and I am dead beat, but because of JongKey, we have to clean up before sleeping.

Hyung and I first bathed the triplets, kept or threw away the leftover food, swept and mopped the floor, and bathed and washed up. Once we changed into our pyjamas, we turned the lights off and I felt hyung hug me to his chest.

He nuzzled his nose in my hair and I pouted even though I knew that he couldn’t see me.

“Hyung, don’t mess my hair up.”

“Ne. Just to let you know, I love you. You know that, right?” hyung asked, yawning. I nodded, remembering when he last said that to me. I hadn’t replied due to the circumstances, but now I can finally give him a solid answer. As I spoke, the sides of my mouth curved up into a grin.

“Just to let you know, I love you too...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end~! But don’t worry cause there’s gonna be an epilogue coming up and be prepared for my first ever attempt at ! XD But I’ll just warn you beforehand – it will fail.

I don't know what happened to Minho here or if he'll ever come out in the epilogue (probably not) but I didn't make the sentence THAT bad. And Minho seemed to turn over a new leaf, I guess. ><

I hope you guys loved this story and I’ll be starting a JunSeung fic soon! I’ll promote it here next week so if you guys like JunSeung, please support it! :) By the way, this really is a long chappie! but I managed to finish it in a few hours and I AM SO DAMN HAPPY XD I was also too lazy to describe evert=y single one of the EXO members so I just wanted to put down Tae's first impression :) But they really are adorable ^^ Baekkie has become my bias and thus, I now ship BaekYeol/ChanBaek -.- Who knows, I might write a fic abt them someday O.O

In case you guys haven’t noticed, whatever couples I put in this fic are those that I ship and most of the boy bands that were mentioned will have one of my OTPs whom I will write about some other time :D

Anyways, I really thank all of you for the support that you’ve given me, silent readers or not, and subscribers or not :) Special thanks to Emmauk26 and naznew~! <3 I love you two regular commenters! X)

That’s all from me now so look forward to the epilogue! I’ll thank all my subscribers properly when I put that up! Annyeong! ^^