Kidnapped

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

(Two days later)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

Yesterday had been a rather good day and we’re planning to leave home soon to meet the Teen Top members. They’d already arrived at the basketball court some time ago and JongKey were on their way to Teen Top’s dorm.

Appa and umma had left for work hours ago, leaving Onew hyung and I at home to finish doing the dishes. We were currently in our room, ready to leave home anytime. Well, hyung was somewhere downstairs getting some food so that I won’t starve on the way to Teen Top’s dorm.

“Hyung, are you done?” I shouted. Hyung replied with a ‘ne’ while walking back into the room with his backpack. Hyung was wearing his jeans and a white top with a jacket. As for me, I’m cross-dressed as usual, in my favourite maternity dress.

“Let’s go. Since Chunji’s place isn’t too far from here, we can walk,” hyung suggested.

I thought about it for a moment. Walking is considered a form of exercise and I am way too out of shape. I guess it can’t hurt much. Besides, I’m just wearing sandals. So I nodded, agreeing with his suggestion. The only thing that could happen is that my legs will cramp and I’ll force hyung to help massage my legs. Hehehe.

We went downstairs, double-checking to make sure that we have everything that we need. The two of us are giving Chunji and L.Joe a couple necklace each as their birthday presents. This way, we don’t have to think about what to give them. I would have done this for Jongie, but I don’t even know how to give it to Myungsoo and Hoya hyungs.

After we finished double-checking our bags, we walked out of the house and locked the gate, making our way towards the basketball court that was about a twenty-minute walk away. While we were walking, my lower back started to ache a little but I ignored it since it went away slightly more than a minute later.

Although we already ate breakfast, my stomach began growling and I stopped. Hyung turned to look at me, raising his brow questioningly. I didn’t have to say anything; I just pointed at my stomach and gave him the puppy look.

“What do you want to eat?” hyung asked, already heading towards the nearest food store that he knew of. What should I eat…? Oh, I know! Samgyupsal ~!

“Is there anywhere that sells samgyupsal here, hyung?” I asked. In case you guys don’t know, samgyupsal is pork belly. “And how about some chocolate syrup?”

“There’s a convenience store somewhere here and I think that they sell instant samgyupsal. They sure as hell have chocolate syrup. I think it’s here,” hyung said and began leading us towards where he thought the convenience store was.

We did find it, eventually, but it took almost fifteen minutes to do so. Hyung bought the pork belly and a small bottle of chocolate syrup. I generously poured chocolate syrup all over the pork belly and I munched on it hungrily.

I offered some to hyung and he ate it without any hesitation. He seemed to like it though. Most people always dislike whatever weird things that I’m craving. Hyung is either a really good actor or he really does like weird food.

When I finished eating, we continued on our walk to the basketball court. Once again, my back ached. This time, it was slightly more intense than before. However, it went away again and I just didn’t bother about it.

I have this nagging feeling that something will happen. I can’t tell if it’s good or bad, but something will definitely happen today. Unknowingly, I clutched hyung’s arm and stuck close to him, not even daring to be too far away from him.

“There’s the basketball court. I can see Chun-”

I heard a loud thud beside me as hyung fell to the ground, knocked out. I turned around and my eyes widened. I opened my mouth to scream, but a piece of cloth was pressed against my nose and mouth. It smells funny…

And like that, I fell into the man’s arms, my body limp from the aftereffects of inhaling too much chloroform. The next thing I knew, I was being put on a mattress and a door closed. It was then that I actually lost consciousness.

 

------------------------------------------

 

“Wake up!”

I felt someone splashing water onto my face and I jolted awake, looking around my surroundings. It looks like I’m in some abandoned warehouse, but I can never be too sure. Hyung was tied up to a chair beside me. Wait.

I tried moving my hands around and found that I couldn’t do so. My wrists were tied together and my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair as well. What the…?

“I would say ‘long time no see’, but I just saw you days ago. Do you remember what happened?” a voice echoed from somewhere in the room. It sounds like Minho. .

“You bastard! Why’d you get your crazy hyung to kidnap us?!” I screamed, struggling around and realising that it wouldn’t help. Minsuk hyung came into the room and he poured a bucket of water onto Onew hyung’s face, causing hyung to stir awake.

“Minsuk…? Oh bloody hell. CHOI MINHO! YOU GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” hyung demanded angrily. Minsuk hyung started to laugh like the maniac that he is, and I felt shivers run down my spine. Isn’t he supposed to be in the asylum or something?

“I’d love to finish you off on my own, but my dongsaeng wants to do that. My job was just to get you guys here. I’ll see you then… or maybe not. HAHAHAHA!” Minsuk hyung’s laughter echoed throughout the room as he shut the heavy metal doors. Judging by how rusty the door hinges are, I guess that this really is an old abandoned warehouse. I never knew that Korea has these.

I looked at hyung, suddenly feeling very scared. What does Minho intend to do? Does he plan to kill hyung? No. He can’t. Hyung will find a way around.

My back hurt, as well as my stomach, and I shifted around uncomfortably, trying to get rid of the pain. It didn’t quite work. Instead, it only led to hyung giving me a worried look.

“Tae, are you ok? I’m trying to get out,” hyung spoke softly so that only I could hear him. I focused on the way hyung was using his pocket knife to cut through the rope. It was slightly blunt, but it works a lot better than a broken piece of wood or something.

I nodded and forced a smile. The pain had subsided and I heaved a sigh of relief, thankful that there wasn’t anything wrong. After some time, hyung managed to cut through the rope that was binding his wrists together. He then moved on to cut the ropes that tied his ankles to the chair legs.

Just as hyung cut through the last bit of rope, Minho walked into the room. My back and stomach started hurting again, and this time, the pain was more intense than before. I winced slightly and kept fidgeting around, trying to be inconspicuous about it.

“Onew hyung, Taemin, how have you been? And I see that you’ve gotten out, hyung. No problem. I have this, anyway,” Minho smirked and took out a remote, pressing the red button on it. It didn’t seem to have any effect at first, but then Onew hyung let out a scream and he fell to the ground, moving around as if he were having a seizure.

“Hyung!” I yelled and struggled a little more. The pain was gone again and I began wondering what was wrong with me. I didn’t have time to worry about it, however, as Onew hyung had stopped moving and was curled up in pain.

“Like my little toy? A sensor was injected into the back of your neck while you were unconscious. When I press this button, it sends an electric current through your system,” Minho said, playing around with the remote.

Hyung stood up slowly, probably still feeling the pain from the electric shock that he just got. He glared at Minho and threw his fist towards that jerk. Surprisingly, Minho didn’t use his toy to shock hyung. Instead, he dodged the punch and backed away.

“Minho, how long has it been since you kidnapped us? What’s the time now?” I asked. I’m not trying to stall for time or anything. I really am curious about it. I’m so sorry that we’re missing your birthday, Chanhee.

Minho took a glance at his watch. Onew hyung looked at me questioningly and I shook my head. I don’t know if he understood what I meant, but he nodded and didn’t attempt to sneak an attack on Minho.

Again, my back and stomach hurt, and I felt as if I were having contractions. I don’t know how long this is going to last, but I hope that I’m just in false labour. I don’t need anything else happening amidst this kidnap.

“It’s 1pm. Why? You had something on? How do you think I planned this kidnap?” Minho asked incredulously. I shrugged.

“Who knows? Maybe you just asked Minsuk hyung to stalk us in whatever vehicle you brought us here in,” I suggested, gritting my teeth to bear with the pain. Minho sighed.

“Taemin, you don’t understand, do you? I’d go to the ends of the earth to get you,” Minho explained as if I were stupid for not understanding. This isn’t called love, you obsessive bastard. You just have nothing better to do.

“And what do you plan to do with me?” Onew hyung asked.

Minho took a few moments to think about it.

“Well, I’ll just kill you. Right now, I have something else to attend to. Hyung!” Minho called out. Minsuk hyung came back into the room and Minho pressed the button on his remote, causing the breath to be knocked out of hyung as he knelt on the floor in agonising pain.

Minsuk hyung came over and grinned creepily. He pushed a piece of cloth to hyung’s nose and hyung breathed the chloroform in. In no time at all, he was knocked out. I watched as Minho left the room and Minsuk hyung tied Onew hyung to the chair again.

However, he didn’t bother checking hyung’s pockets and whatnot for his pocket knife. It’s a good thing that Minsuk hyung is insane and doesn’t really know about things like this. If Minho was doing this, hyung can forget about escaping again.

I felt something leaking from my , much like how it feels like when I’m having my period. But I can’t be having my period now, can I? I mean which pregnant person would have his or her period? I don’t think that it’s just spotting either. It feels more than that.

“Minsuk hyung, can I go to pee? I really have to go. You can tie my hands and whatever. I can’t run very well in this condition anyway. Please?” I asked in an aegyo voice.

Truth be told, my stomach’s starting to hurt again, for the nth time today. I don’t think that this is just false labour anymore. This is really, really bad.

“I’ll call Minho,” Minsuk hyung said and took his phone out.

“Minho-yah, Taemin wants to pee. Arasso, I’ll just tie him. Bye,” Minsuk hyung ended the call and came over to me, putting something like a harness on me. He then untied the ropes that bound me to the chair and led me to the warehouse washroom.

“Taemin, did you pee yourself? Why’s the back of your dress wet?” Minsuk hyung asked curiously. Sometimes, due to his mental instability, he acts like a young kid. I don’t mind when he’s like that, but it’s when he goes on a rage that I mind.

“Really? What colour is it, hyung?” I asked, somehow praying that he’d say red. Maybe it is just spotting after all. You can never be too sure.

“There isn’t any colour. We’re here,” Minsuk hyung announced and let me stand in front of the cubicle. Another wave of contractions hit and my legs buckled under me. When did the contractions get so strong?

Minsuk hyung helped me up and I did my business, trying to stand properly. In the end, when we were returning to the room, Minsuk hyung had to support me as I couldn’t walk on my own. The contractions had subsided, but the pain had rendered me helpless.

“Just get some sleep, Taemin. Minho will be back soon enough,” Minsuk hyung said gently as he tied me back to the chair. Honestly, I have no intentions of escaping without hyung, so I just let him. I nodded groggily and leaned back against the chair. Minsuk hyung had given me a cushion to lean back against and I was really grateful for it.

Before I knew it, my eyelids closed and I was sleeping rather peacefully.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

I woke up to Minsuk hyung’s voice, calling Onew hyung to wake up. Well, that wasn’t the only reason that I woke up. Despite the fact that I didn’t really feel the contractions as I slept, this wave of contractions was on a whole different level. I felt sweat trickling down the sides of my face even though there was a fan blowing directly at me.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. Kids, this really isn’t the time. Why would you choose this kind of timing to come, huh? Sheesh!

“Minsuk hyung, what time is it?” I choked out between gasps. Yup, these contractions really are different. They literally knock the breath out of my lungs. I can’t even speak properly.

“It’s 5pm, Taemin. Minho’s coming back so enjoy,” Minsuk hyung grinned and left the warehouse. Onew hyung was starting to wake up, still drowsy from the chloroform.

“Hyung!” I called. Onew hyung whipped his head around to look at me.

“What? I’ll try to get out again,” Onew hyung whispered and began cutting the ropes again.

“I’m in labour!” I hissed. Onew hyung stopped what he was doing and stared at me.

“Are you for real?”

“Yeah! Hurry up!” I rushed him.

Hyung immediately increased his pace and he managed to cut through the ropes rather quickly this time around. He ran over to me and cut through the ropes that tied me to the chair and helped me up. I couldn’t even support my weight and I just went down on my knees.

“Taeminnie, come on,” hyung encouraged and pulled me back up. Just then, the warehouse doors opened, creaking loudly as they did so. Minho came back into the room and I grabbed the pocket knife from hyung. Minho will never know.

“You’re both out? That’s wonderful. Let’s play this game again then,” Minho took the remote out and pressed the button again. Onew hyung cried out in pain and fell onto the ground.

Minho walked to hyung and kicked his stomach.

“That’s what you get for trying to run. Taemin, are you hungry? I got you some food,” Minho told me and showed the packet of food to me. It was bibimbab.

I spat at him.

Minho glared at me and threw the food at me.

“You ungrateful bastard! I don’t care what you do, but you’d better not cross the line,” Minho warned. Behind him, Onew hyung stood up and kicked the back of his leg, causing his leg to buckle and hit the ground.

Right after that, Onew hyung began punching Minho relentlessly, taking the remote from him and destroying it as well. Minho looked at hyung’s actions in horror, realising that he no longer had an advantage against hyung.

The contractions came again and I bit down on my lip to hold in a scream. There was a coppery taste in my mouth and I realised that my lip was bleeding, but it would be better than letting Minho find out about this. He has no right.

Minho tried to stand up, but he only got punched by hyung and fell back down. I passed the pocket knife back to hyung quickly and hyung used it to stab Minho in the stomach. Minho screamed in pain and he just lay there, not moving so that he doesn’t aggravate the injury.

Minsuk hyung came back into the room and took a look at Minho.

“You. What did you do to my brother?!” Minsuk hyung asked angrily. Onew hyung pulled the knife out of Minho’s stomach and used it to stab Minsuk hyung at the exact same spot. Minsuk hyung fell, clutching the wound in pain.

Once Onew hyung decided that the two of them wouldn’t be able to fight back, he came over to my side and carried me bridal-style. He instructed me to call an ambulance as he brought me out of the warehouse.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

As expected, we didn’t even know where we were. It was only with the help of my phone’s GPS that we knew where we were. Apparently, we were somewhere near Infinite’s old dorm, maybe around a few kilometres away.

Hyung had brought us some distance away from the warehouse and sat down on the ground, putting my head in his lap as he looked around for any signs of the ambulance. The contractions were getting closer, shorter and more painful, and it was all I could do to hold back my screams.

After some time, the ambulance finally came. At first, they were pretty shocked to find that I was male, to some extent, but they got over their initial shock and brought us to the hospital as quickly as possible.

“How long have you been having contractions?” one of the paramedics asked.

“Slightly after 9am,” I gasped as another wave of contractions hit.

The paramedics began timing my contractions and found that it was already time for me to be giving birth. Since I need to get to the hospital and have and ultrasound scan to ensure that the triplets are in the correct position, they couldn’t do anything but try to relieve the pain.

It took us about a half hour to get to the nearest hospital where Dr. Kim would meet us, and there was already a doctor who was ready to help me with the ultrasound scan.

The scan revealed that the triplets were indeed in the correct positions, so I was wheeled into the delivery room and stripped of my underwear. Dr. Kim came into the room and took over.

“Are you ready, Taemin?” she asked. I frowned slightly as I felt another contraction and nodded.

Hyung pressed his lips onto my forehead.

“I’ll be here for you all the way.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is a weird cliffhanger ._.

I'll only be back four weeks later so please bear with me~! ><

Well, what do you guys think? Does it make much sense? I tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible. This is what I imagine labour to be like from whatever research I've done, so if it's not too accurate, I'm sorry!

I hope you guys won't forget this fic while I'm on my study-hiatus and I'll be back in no time with a better chappie :)

That's all and I'll see you guys again in four weeks! Annyeong! ^^