Accident

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

(A day later)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

I stretched my arms and opened my eyes, squinting at the light pouring into hyung’s bedroom.

Is it just me, or is the light a lot brighter than usual? What time is it?

I looked at the bedside clock and widened my eyes in shock. How could umma and appa have let me sleep till noon?! I can’t believe I’ll have so little time with hyung today.

I rushed off to the toilet, quickly washed up and changed before I ran downstairs, almost tripping and falling along the way. I literally had a mini heart attack, thinking that I might have caused my own miscarriage. It’s a good thing that I have this habit of holding onto the handrails while going down – no matter what speed I’m going at.

“Umma! Appa! Why’d you let me sleep in?” I shouted. I wasn’t angry at them, just at myself. I have never let myself oversleep before. I can’t even remember what happened yesterday that made me sleep for so long.

 

[Flashback]

After returning from the hospital at night, I plopped onto the couch and started watching TV.

I had fallen asleep with Onew hyung till an hour ago, when Mrs. Kim came to give hyung his dinner and medicine. Hyung had been awake for at least an hour before that, but he just held me tightly to him and didn’t make any move to wake me.

I had cried for about an hour before I slept next to hyung. Maybe that’s why I didn’t feel hyung shifting beside me. Visiting hours ended at around 7pm and Mrs. Kim chased me away, reminding me that I had to rest in a more comfortable bed. Sleeping beside hyung was comfortable, but there was very little space for me to move around.

So I watched some shows like Star King, some drama that was going on, and then the news. In between, I ate my dinner with umma and appa.

By the time all the shows that I wanted to watch ended, it was around midnight and umma forced me to retreat into my room.

I couldn’t sleep though, and the Wi-Fi was still on. I decided to make use of it and look up some OnTae fanfiction.

I found a few that were completely off-topic. I mean why would Jonghyun hyung be the third party? Or even Key umma? Those people shipped both OnTae and JongTae? Or TaeKey? I think those two are weird though.

I chanced upon a 2Min fanfic which made me freaked out a little.

Onew hyung was JongKey’s son, and Yoogeun was Minho’s son. I was this kindergarten teacher who offered to be Yoogeun’s babysitter since Minho couldn’t find a replacement. Then gradually, we fell in love? I find it pretty weird that the story only ended with four chapters. But the thing is, how could Onew hyung be a little kid? And why the hell would I ever fall in love with Minho?

I know that we do tons of fanservice but trust me – it’s all the company’s idea. They know that 2Min is popular amongst fans and they just want to earn more money since fans would pay to go to music shows, fanmeets and concerts to see the fanservice.

I wasn’t even willing to do the fanservice before Onew hyung and I got together, but I had to since my contract said that I have to listen to whatever the company says. And I want to keep my job as a member of SHINee, so I forced myself to comply with their wishes.

Had I a choice, I would never have done it.

OnTae, on the other hand, isn’t all that popular. But the shippers of OnTae can write really well, regardless of whether it’s about the story plot or language. Somehow, it just disturbs me to see rated fanfics so I skipped all of those.

Anyway, I think I stayed up till around two or three in the morning before I finally decided to sleep. No wonder I woke up so late…

[End of flashback]

 

So that’s what happened.

I can’t be bothered about that now. Where’s umma and appa?

I found a note stuck onto the fridge and took it off, reading it aloud to myself.

‘Taemin-ah, we’re at the hospital. Remember when we promised to visit Jinki? We decided to go over today since you’re so tired anyway.

There should be some food in the microwave for you, so just heat it up and eat it for lunch before coming over to the hospital.

Why’d you sleep so late? You know that it’s bad for your health. Don’t ever do it again or umma will really be mad, got it?

Love you and see you in a while. We’ll stay for the entire day.

Love,

Umma and appa’

Well that’s nice of them, abandoning me when they know that I want to spend more time with Onew hyung. I know they mean well, but I don’t want to be stuck at home all alone…

Onew hyung will be so freaked out when he sees two unknown people in his room, talking to him like he’s known them forever. Technically he has, but he can’t remember them at all. If he sees them like that, I think he’ll be a little scared. I have to get to the hospital quickly.

I headed over to the fridge and found the nicely packed side dishes like kimchi. She had pasted a small note to indicate that it was mine.

I took it out and went to the microwave before heating up my bibimbab and eating it with the kimchi. Of course, I remembered to take my cheese and strawberry pieces with me. I haven’t been able to eat much without these small foods.

Once I was done with my brunch – which was technically lunch since it’s past noon – I found my medicine, ate it and left for the hospital after grabbing my bag.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

—Onew’s POV—

I woke up and stretched a little, opening my eyes to see two strangers.

“Who are you?” I shrieked, my panic rising rapidly. If you were hospitalised and had temporary amnesia, you’d be able to understand the fear that I feel right now. It’s just like being trapped in a warehouse somewhere, blindfolded and not knowing what’s going on. I didn’t know these people at all, I swear. They’re complete strangers.

“Jinki, calm down. We’re your parents,” the woman told me in a soothing voice.

No way. I wouldn’t forget my own parents, right? I remember what I heard while I was unconscious. My parents didn’t visit me a single time. I know cause I heard everything that was said in the room. If they really are my parents, they would have had the heart to visit me like Tae did.

I shook my head adamantly in protest, unwilling to believe that they were my parents.

“Lee Jinki, you listen up now. Just because you don’t remember us does not mean that you can deny this fact. We are your parents, whether you choose to believe it or not,” the man said, his voice demanding my cooperation.

I don’t believe that I have such a strict father. This man couldn’t be my appa.

I just huffed and crossed my arms.

Taeminnie would never allow strangers to come into my room, and I know that he would be here if I was to remember new faces. If he isn’t here, I won’t believe them. I don’t know them and there’s no way I’ll believe what people say just cause they say so. I need proof from people whom I’m close to and I trust, like Tae and Jonghyun.

“Jinki, you may not remember us but please believe us,” the woman pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes. Somehow, my heart ached for her, but the man just pisses me off.

“Fine. Where’s Taeminnie?” I demanded.

“He’s at home, sleeping. He had a pretty late night yesterday,” the man told me.

“Really? Then why don’t you wait till he gets here before letting him explain to me? And if you’re really my parents, why don’t you understand that Tae would want to come over as early as possible and spend more time with me? Why didn’t you wake him up and come over with him?” I asked.

I feel like some police officer interrogating them but I have to. I just can’t believe that they’re my real parents. Maybe the lady is my umma but it seems unbelievable that the man is my appa.

“I don’t mind. But just remember that Taemin is pregnant and needs rest. I have no idea what time he slept last night but it must have been pretty late. We have all day so we don’t mind waiting,” the man told me arrogantly. What a snob.

I just stared at him for a while and nodded, deciding to go back to sleep while we waited for Taeminnie to clarify my doubts. I don’t really mind how long it may take, so let’s just make these two stay here for a little while longer.

Before I fell asleep, however, my ‘umma’ called me and took out a container of porridge.

“Jinki-ah, this is some porridge with spinach. Dark green veggies are good for your brain, so I decided to make some for you. Don’t worry though; I threw in some minced chicken in to give it more flavour. I figured that your favourite food would make you want to eat the porridge. You’ve always despised veggies since you were young,” she told me, a bitter smile plastered on her face.

Instinctively, I knew that I don’t like veggies. I’m glad she knew to throw in some chicken.

The man, on the other hand, was just looking at the wall with that stern face of his. I can’t really stand how he’s so strict. It’s not exactly my fault that I don’t remember my own parents. If anything, I welcome you to blame Minho.

I smiled at the woman and she filled a bowl with porridge, smiling back at me. She was probably thinking about how long she hasn’t seen my smile. Her smile was pretty sweet too. Frankly speaking, she’s quite a pretty lady. But the man, really…

She handed the bowl of porridge to me and looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to eat it. If she were my umma, then this porridge should taste as good as yesterday’s oatmeal porridge and the previous day’s ginseng chicken porridge.

I took a small scoop of it and put the porridge inside my mouth, scared to scald my tongue.

It tasted… awesome!

The porridge that Tae brought tasted just as good as this, despite the fact that I could only see greens. And he said that the porridge was all from my umma. I don’t doubt it now, not a single bit. I grinned cheekily at her and dug into the porridge.

“Thanks umma,” I said absentmindedly. She’s managed to convince me that she’s my umma with this bowl of porridge. Just because of this bowl of porridge, I know that she’s really my umma. I’ve hardly ever doubted that. The only thing I doubt now is whether this man is my appa.

Umma looked at me, her eyes widened in shock. Slowly, tears started to gather and my intuition told me that she was going to hug me and start crying. To be safe, I put my porridge down on the bedside table so that it doesn’t spill.

“Jinki, you finally remember! You finally believe us!” she exclaimed and started bawling. I know I shouldn’t describe her crying as bawling, but I can’t think of a more suitable word to describe the way that she’s crying right now.

I looked at my ‘appa’ who was smiling lightly.

I do see some of myself in him, but he just seems so cold to me that I don’t believe him, no matter what my heart tells me. I have to wait for Taeminnie to tell me in person.

Right after I finished my bowl of porridge, the door slammed opened and Tae burst into the room, panting heavily like he’s just run a marathon. His forehead was beaded with sweat and I bet that, to him, he had just run a marathon. Imagine carrying the weight of three foetuses and running.

“Taeminnie, what’s wrong? Why’re you so flustered?”

And it was true. His hair was a mess from running and he looked like he would die any time soon.

“Sit down, Taemin-ah,” umma told him and offered her seat.

“Thanks umma,” he breathed and sat down, resting his head against the back of the chair.

“Mind explaining why you ran while you’re pregnant?” I asked him.

“I just wanted to make sure you weren’t too freaked out by two ‘strangers’,” he used his fingers to make quotation marks, “in your room.”

I smiled at him. He always has my interests at heart.

 

------------------------------------------

 

—Taemin’s POV—

It’s like 1pm and I only have a few more hours to spend with hyung. NO!!!

When I finally reached the hospital, I paid the cab driver and hurriedly got off before rushing to Onew hyung’s room. I was literally running and I bet I shouldn’t be doing that.

I feel like I’m running a marathon! And not in a good way…

I came in front of Onew hyung’s room and slammed the door open, panting and looking frantically at Onew hyung. He seemed to have been fine but looks can be deceiving.

“Taeminnie, what’s wrong? Why’re you so flustered?” Onew hyung asked me worriedly. I could tell that he was really afraid that something would happen to me just by the look in his eyes.

“Sit down, Taemin-ah,” umma told me and offered her seat to me.

I smiled gratefully at her and plopped down onto the seat.

“Thanks umma,” I breathed and sat down, resting my head against the back of the chair.

“Mind explaining why you ran while you’re pregnant?” hyung asked me, raising his brow sceptically.

“I just wanted to make sure you weren’t too freaked out by two ‘strangers’,” I used my fingers to make air quotation marks, “in your room.”

Hyung’s eyes lit up and he smiled at me warmly, filling me with his love.

What can I say? We were one of the sweetest gay couples within all of our friends.

“It’s alright; I know that this is my umma. But I just want to make sure that he’s my real appa. The way he acts towards me is so cold and I can’t seem to believe his words,” hyung frowned at appa.

He remembers umma. He remembers umma? But not appa?

“Yes, hyung. He is your appa. What made you remember umma but not appa?” I asked.

The small grin on his face told me that he was happy about me addressing his parents like they were my own. They will be in time, hyung. Have you forgotten that we’re engaged already?

“Umma made porridge for me again and once I tasted it, I knew that she was my umma. Somehow, I seem to remember her much better than I remember appa,” he glanced suspiciously at appa again. I’ve already explained that he is your appa, hyung.

“It’s just cause he was always busy and didn’t have much time to spend with you,” umma explained quickly, not wanting hyung to get the wrong impression of appa.

He seemed to believe it and just shrugged. I guess he trusts umma and me a lot more than he does appa. But appa has always been nice to me! Well except for when hyung confessed his homouality and appa nearly killed both of us. I don’t blame him though. It’s not like he knows what it’s like to love someone of the same gender.

“Umma, why didn’t you wake me earlier? I know I had a late night but as you saw, hyung doesn’t believe that appa’s his real appa,” I whined. I was just being a spoilt brat for once, ok? It’s not as if I always behave like this.

“I’m glad you know that you slept late. That’s why we wanted you to have more rest. You know very clearly how much sleep you require daily. Don’t blame us for having your children’s interests at heart,” appa chided. I sighed and nodded. They are right, after all. I should have paid more attention to my health, for my babies.

“I know, I know. I’ll never do it again,” I apologised.

“We don’t need you to apologise to us. Just don’t jeopardise your health again,” umma told me. I nodded at her and gave her a small smile.

“Then umma, appa, can you go out first? I want to discuss something with hyung in private,” I requested. As usual, umma complied. She never contested my decisions or requests – ever.

“We’ll be back in a half hour. Don’t do anything bad,” umma teased and winked, causing me to blush madly in embarrassment. She’s not that young, but she’s definitely young at heart. Is that good or bad? It’s bad for victims like me, that’s all I know.

“What’d you want to talk about?” hyung asked me once umma and appa were out of earshot.

“Why don’t you believe appa?” I asked curiously.

Hyung shrugged. “I don’t know. He gives me a bad vibe, that’s all I know,” hyung said.

Appa gives him a bad vibe? Really? That’s strange.

“It’s most likely cause you don’t remember him, that’s all,” I reasoned. It was just a weird excuse to make sure that Onew hyung doesn’t doubt appa. If he does, it would be really bad in the future.

“You call them like they’re your parents?” hyung asked.

“Yeah. Umma told me to, ever since you told them that we’re together. So that means it’s been about two years now, and add another six months. That’s pretty long,” I realised.

“Well we’ve been together for pretty long now,” hyung beamed at me. I returned his smile with one of my own before deciding to move onto another topic.

“Hyung, do you remember the fact that it was my birthday just a few days ago?” I asked. Only four days have passed since my birthday, but it feels like it’s been more than a month.

Hyung nodded and looked at me questionably. “Why?”

“I was wondering if we could celebrate it properly after you’re discharged. Maybe we can celebrate with the rest of Boyfriend, when they come over to visit. I’ll ask Dr. Jang when you can be discharged, so they can visit your home, arasso? I’d love for them to go over and I haven’t had much fun in the past few months,” I pouted at hyung.

He laughed at my failed aegyo and nodded.

“It’s your birthday celebration; your decision. I’m alright with anything and I bet my parents wouldn’t mind having more idols in their house for a day,” hyung said.

“Hell yeah! I’ll call Dr. Jang now then. He shouldn’t have anything on since he said that he doesn’t operate unless there’s a serious emergency,” I said, more to myself, before I dialled Dr. Jang’s number and waited for him to pick up.

Unexpectedly, it was a nurse who picked up and replied hastily.

“Who is this? We’re in the middle of an operation right now,” she told me. I could clearly hear the agitation and panic in her voice. I could also hear Dr. Jang barking out orders to nurses.

“It’s alright, I’ll call back later,” I ended and kept my phone.

“So?” hyung asked me. I shook my head and sighed.

“He’s in the middle of an op. I’ll call him later,” I decided. Hyung nodded and slumped against the pillow in boredom.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating and I picked it up.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered. I heard muffled sobs before the caller replied.

“Taemin hyung? This is Sungjong. Myungie’s been in an accident,” he managed to get out before dissolving into tears again.

Myungsoo hyung in an accident? Oh no…

“Do you know who’s operating on him? And where are you now?” I asked.

The phone crackled a little before another voice spoke into the phone.

“Taemin-ah, this is Sunggyu. We’re at the hospital now, waiting outside the operating room. His doctor is Dr. Jang. We don’t even know why this happened, Taemin, but please come over. Sungjong and Sungyeol are dying right now and we don’t know how to comfort them. Hoya’s busy comforting Dongwoo – him being the sensitive person he is – and Woohyun's attempting to comfort the other two, but it’s not working. You know them better, so please help. I’m sorry for disturbing you but I really hope you can come over,” Sunggyu hyung requested. Although he hid his emotions well, I could tell that he was really worried for the entire group.

Without hesitation, I agreed and informed Onew hyung of where I was going.

“Should I go along? It wouldn’t hurt to have one more person, right?” hyung asked.

I don’t know anymore. What if hyung suddenly gets a headache?

“I’m sorry hyung, but I don’t want to risk you getting a headache during a time like this. Sunggyu hyung, which room are you at?” I asked, already waving to Onew hyung and rushing out. I pulled my hoodie down and headed towards the operation rooms.

“We’re at emergency room 3. Thanks Taemin,” he said and ended the call.

I just hope that Myungsoo hyung will be fine.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

When I reached Infinite, I realised the severity of the problem.

Sungjong and Sungyeol hyung were in tears, both of them sitting beside each other and crying their eyes out. Dongwoo hyung was crying as well, although he wasn’t that close to Myungsoo hyung but the few years of being roommates had bonded them.

Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung were trying desperately to soothe Sungjong and Sungyeol hyung, and Hoya hyung was hugging Dongwoo hyung.

I quickened my pace and approached them within seconds.

“What happened?”

I know I shouldn’t have asked that at such an inappropriate time, but I just blurted it out.

“L was just going out to get breakfast for all of us since he lost in a game. But when he didn’t return after a half hour, we went out to find him. It was then that Woohyun discovered a group of people gathered around a car. When he went closer, he realised that L was on the floor, his shirt torn, tattered and bloody,” Sunggyu hyung explained.

After his explanation, Myungsoo hyung’s two boyfriends cried even harder than before, if possible.

I sighed and crossed my arms, walking in front of the two and tapping my foot impatiently to get their attention. After some time, they finally decided to stop ignoring me. They looked up, acknowledging my presence before looking back to the floor and waiting for me to say what I want to. Let’s hope this works.

“First, I’m sorry if I sound rude. Lee Sungjong and Lee Sungyeol, you guys better stop crying right now. Imagine how Myungsoo hyung would feel if he saw you like this? He’ll pull through, don’t worry. I’ve been shot by a gun and I’m fine. Onew hyung’s been run over too, and I bet that Frank hyung didn’t even attempt to brake at all. Even if he had, Onew hyung received an injury to his head. Did Myungsoo hyung get that too?” I asked, looking over at Woohyun hyung who shook his head.

“B-but it’s been a few hours already, and h-he’s still not out,” Sungyeol hyung hiccupped.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I’ve been through so much worse.

“If it were you in there, would you want your lover or lovers to cry about it, or would you want them to be strong for you and wait patiently for you to wake up? He’s only in an operation. I’ve had that tons of times before. The only time I broke down was after Onew hyung’s operation, when Dr. Jang said that he was going to be fine. I cried tears of JOY, not tears of SADNESS,” I emphasized. I hope they get my point, cause I’ve really been through worse.

“But Myungie’s always been the strong one. How did this even happen?” Sungjong asked sadly.

“He was trying to get back to you as quickly as possible, babo. It’s not your fault that he’s injured, but I’m sure he was just trying to rush back to you two. Will you think about this from his perspective? He’s already injured and he needs people to pray for him, not to cry for him. Crying won’t solve anything so just man up!” I yelled at them.

That seemed to work pretty well for Sungjong, cause he suddenly looked at me.

Sungjong sniffled once before replying. “Fine. I won’t cry anymore. Thanks hyung. I think it would have been easier to just slap me,” he tried to joke, but his eyes were all red and swollen and his voice sounded so raspy from all the crying.

“That’s the spirit. Myungsoo hyung wouldn’t want you guys to cry when he’s still well and breathing. So let’s just wait patiently for news. I’ll wait with you if you want. I’ve already taken lunch anyway,” I shrugged and sat on a chair beside Sunggyu hyung.

“But the thought that he’s injured cause he wanted to get back to us quickly makes me even sadder…” Sungyeol hyung stated. I mentally face-palmed myself and looked at him.

“Sungyeol hyung, if that were you in there, would you want Myungsoo hyung to cry like a baby out here? Or would you want him to be strong and wait for good news?” I asked rhetorically.

He seemed to get my point and nodded, fiddling with his fingers.

Sunggyu hyung mouthed ‘thank you’ to me and I smiled back at him. I’ve always wanted my close friends to be happy no matter what.

Something struck me. Umma and appa are still eating and hyung is all alone. .

I took my phone out of my pocket and called umma to inform her to get back to hyung. I’m sure he’s feeling a little lonely and maybe wants to catch up with his parents.

“Yeoboseyo?” umma answered.

“Umma, this is Taemin. I had to get to my friends since one of them got into an accident. I’m still at the hospital but hyung is in his room. Do you mind going back to accompany him? I feel really bad for just leaving him there. He wanted to follow but I didn’t let him for fear that he would get a headache,” I explained.

“No problem. See you later, Taemin-ah,” umma told me and I heard her talking to appa before hanging up. I sighed and looked around. I haven’t been in this wing of the hospital since hyung’s accident. And I know that I had my ops here too.

Sunggyu hyung leaned against Woohyun hyung for comfort and the latter wrapped a protective arm around his lover. I miss doing that with hyung. I really do.

“Taemin, would you like to go back to Onew hyung?” Hoya hyung asked me. He must’ve heard my conversation with umma.

I shook my head lightly, telling him that it was alright.

“But you sounded really sad about leaving Onew there,” Sunggyu hyung said while looking at me.

“I just feel bad for leaving him there alone. I have so much more time to spend with him, so why be sad? I see no point in compromising me and my babies’ health for something as trivial as leaving hyung alone. I mean I have spent a year and a half without his voice,” I told them and attempted to look as normal as possible.

I think I failed pretty badly cause Dongwoo hyung saw through it right away. I didn’t even notice that he stopped crying already.

“Taemin…” he started. I could see the sympathy in the depth of his eyes and I don’t like it.

“Hyung, don’t pity me. I’m fine now. Yeah sure, I might still be a little sad over what happened the past year plus, but I’m over it. I suggest you guys visit hyung soon. He’s met Jongie already, but he doesn’t remember you guys. Maybe meeting you guys again will jolt his memory of how he met you guys last time. How did he meet you guys?” I asked curiously.

“Well you know he was Music Core’s MC right? When we performed BTD, he had to help with our intro. Then backstage, after our performance, he came to us and started talking to us about how good our dance was. That’s how it started,” Woohyun hyung explained.

“He knew you guys before I did?! And to think that we’re best friends, Sungjong,” I clucked my tongue in disapproval.

“What? It’s not my fault you were always too busy to meet my group,” Sungjong shrugged.

I sighed. The boy could be so exasperating to talk with at times.

Well at least I’ve managed to divert their attention from the operation.

After chatting for a while more, Dr. Jang came out.

“Oh Taemin, you’re here. Myungsoo is fine and he’ll come to in a day or so. The collision with the truck could have been lethal, but it missed his skull by just that bit,” Dr. Jang told them and we all heaved a sigh of relief.

“Dr. Jang, when can Onew hyung be dismissed?” I asked.

“In a week. Do you have anything planned?” he asked me.

I nodded at him. “We’re planning to celebrate my belated birthday with Minwoo on 31st July,” I said and looked at the Infinite members. “You guys want to come with? I’m planning to ask them over to hyung’s house so that they can visit. I know hyung probably hasn’t met them before or he doesn’t remember them much, but you guys should know since they promoted ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’ around the time when you guys were promoting ‘Paradise’, right?” I asked.

“Yeah. No problem. I’m pretty close to Jeongmin in a sense, anyway,” Sungjong told me.

More people for my birthday~!

“Then we’ll be going to L’s room now. See you again Taemin,” Hoya hyung told me and patted me on the head playfully. I pouted at him and he just laughed it off.

“See you guys on my celebration,” I said and waved goodbye to them before I thanked Dr. Jang and heading back to hyung’s room.

When I got back, he was already sleeping. I figured that he wouldn’t want to be woken up, so I just sat there and waited for him to wake up. Umma and appa had left after I returned to the room, explaining that they had to attend to some office matters. I don’t know what that could be, seeing as how umma is a butcher. Appa is an office worker, but umma isn’t. I don’t get it, and I don’t care. I stayed at the couch and watched hyung’s face as his chest rose and fell steadily.

I wonder if this is ever going to last, or if something else will happen.

Nothing’s going to happen… right?

 

 

 

 

I updated as promised! Hope it didn't turn out too ish cause i was rushing a little ><

I just remembered that I added the 2Min tag and for those who read this for 2Min, I'm sorry that Minho hasn't appeared yet~

He'll appear soon enough I think. During Taemin's birthday celeb? Around there? I haven't thought about it yet but yeah, it should be a couple chapters from now so.... yup! :)

Look forward to the next chapter and PLEASE comment so that I know if you guys like the plot so far ^^

Look forward to the next chapter which will come out next weekend or the following weekend cause I'm still having exams next week and those papers are the more important ones so I have to study :/

Kay so see you guys next chapter! :D