Why?

Just to let you know, I love you too...

 

Annyeong! I'm back after 2 wks with chapter 3~~

Pls comment after reading! :)

Yeah, um... enjoy! ^^

 

 

(Continued)

 

—Taemin’s POV—

Hyung moved his eyes… Oh god. Is he waking up?

“Hyung? Hyung, can you hear me?” I asked frantically.

Hyung rolled his eyes around a little more.

His fingers twitched!

“Hyung! Please wake up!” I begged him. I had waited for him for the past year. It’s been a good seventeen months already and I was really tired. Not just that, I’m pregnant now but I still visit hyung every day. So please wake up, hyung.

When I was in this room, you slept.

When I found out that I was pregnant, you slept.

Please don’t sleep when I’m about to give birth or something.

Just wake up already.

I looked at hyung and his eyes fluttered. Then, they opened. It’s been so long since I’ve seen those beautiful brown eyes of his.

I started to cry, happy that Onew hyung finally woke up.

“Hyung, you finally woke up…!” I wailed. I wrapped hyung in a tight but gentle hug, being careful of my stomach.

I don’t know why but… he squinted at me, like he didn’t know me.

What if he didn’t?

“Who… who are you?” he asked me in confusion.

And my world fell apart once again.

“Hyung… y-you don’t rem-member me?” I choked out. He just stared at me like I was mad and shook his head, waiting for an explanation.

“Am I supposed to know you? And where am I?” Onew hyung asked.

“Yes, you should know me! WE WERE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR BEFORE YOU GOT INTO THE ACCIDENT! HOW COULD YOU?!” I screamed.

“I… I was in an accident? That means I’m in the hospital now, right?” he asked.

I just cried even harder than before. Even if I wanted to answer him, I couldn’t. Not now. All I could do was to nod and cry into his chest.

“But you said we were together. I was gay, wasn’t I? A normal person would be upset, but I’m rather glad that I’m gay. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad but… I like it. Shh, don’t cry anymore. I’m sorry for whatever I did, ok?” Onew hyung admitted while my hair comfortingly.

At least he didn’t resent his homouality. If he did, I wouldn’t know what I would have done. I probably would have gone mad.

After what seemed like forever, I finally stopped crying and looking up at hyung.

“Look at you. You’re such a pretty boy, but now your eyes are all puffy and your cheeks are stained with your tears. Don’t cry anymore, ok? I’ll make sure that you’ll lead a happy life from now on, I promise,” Onew hyung told me.

This just reminds me of the past when Onew hyung promised never to let me get hurt. Let’s hope that he manages to keep his promise this time, then.

“Let’s start from the top. Who am I?” Onew hyung asked.

“You’re Lee Jinki. You’re the leader of a K-pop boyband SHINee, and your stage name is Onew. You’re born on 14th December 1989 and you love chicken. You can speak Chinese, and you can play the piano. Last year, on Valentine’s Day, you proposed to me. That’s when Victoria noona, someone who loved you, tried to run me over but you were injured instead. She’s alright now and with Frank hyung, her childhood friend.  You love chicken, yes, but you love me more,” I started to choke on my tears again. Why is it so hard to see your loved one like this?

“And you?”

“I’m Lee Taemin, born on 18th July 1993. I’m the maknae of SHINee, and obviously your boyfriend. I have a toy poodle named Eve and I love to dance. Every time we celebrated something, you would plan a special outing for the both of us. That would be the happiest day that I’ve had for quite some while. This year, on Valentine’s Day, I was by SHINee’s lead rapper. That’s why I’m… like this,” I stood up and showed my big belly to hyung.

His eyes widened visibly, obviously shocked by my appearance. It was abnormal for a guy to be pregnant after all. I can’t really blame him for his reaction. But what he said next really touched me. It’s been so long since anyone has been this considerate to me.

“Can I… can I feel your stomach?” hyung asked, amazed. I could see the twinkle in his eyes that meant he was telling the truth.

I just nodded, unsure of how to answer.

He put his hand on my stomach, smiling as he rubbed it tenderly. Suddenly, my baby kicked me.

“Did you feel that?” I asked. Onew hyung nodded and beamed. After a few moments, though, he frowned at something.

“Yah, baby, don’t kick your umma. He’s already having a lot of trouble carrying you so don’t create any more trouble for him arasso?” hyung told my baby. This really made my day. Even Minho hyung’s never said something like this to me.

“How does it feel like to be pregnant?”

“Honestly, it’s really fulfilling yet really tiring, all at the same time. But knowing that you’ll be awake when I give birth gives me all the strength that I need,” I smiled lightly at him.

“But how can you be pregnant?” he asked me curiously.

“I was born with both male AND female reproductive organs. But because my male organs are more dominant, I have a but no s. I have an ovary and womb, and I have menstruation through my since I was born without a . When I was , that didn’t use any safety measures so here I am, nineteen internationally, twenty in Korea, and pregnant,” I finished my explanation of my body for hyung.

“That’s… rare. I may not remember much, but I do know that your case isn’t very common at all, huh?” Onew hyung said.

“Yeah. That’s why Minho didn’t…” I couldn’t get to finish my sentence before hyung started to clutch his head in pain.

“STOP IT! MAKE THE PAIN STOP!” he howled. I freaked out and panicked, hurriedly pressing the button for the nurse. Although they arrived in only a minute, Onew hyung was literally going mad. They gave him a sedative and he relaxed before falling into a deep sleep.

“Nurse, how is he? Why doesn’t he remember anything?” I demanded.

“I’ll call Dr. Jang over. Just a second,” the nurse told me and went off.

I can’t believe what just happened. How many trials do we have to go through before we can finally be together without any troubles?

 

 

After a few minutes, Dr. Jang came into the room with his equipment.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“Hyung finally woke up, but he doesn’t remember anything. Did something happen when he got into the accident?” I explained.

“I can deduce that the impact on his head when he fell was too hard, so now he’s suffering from amnesia. Don’t worry, it’s only temporary. However, the time it takes for each individual to remember everything varies from a range of a month to more than a decade. It really depends on Onew. You’re able to help by bringing him around to places that have a great significance to him though,” Dr. Jang suggested.

I nodded and sighed.

“And try to go slowly. He may have some headaches when he remembers something big, so don’t worry too much. Just call the nurses over and they’ll help. Take it step by step and Onew will remember everything in no time. After all, he has you as a boyfriend and you know everything about him. Don’t worry too much,” Dr. Jang assured me.

“I’m like this and hyung is like that. I need Jonghyun hyung’s help. Thanks Dr. Jang. I’ll call you again when I need any help,” I bowed (as much as I could) and waved to him.

Once Dr. Jang left, I plopped down on the sofa and took my phone out to call Jonghyun hyung.

At the second ring, he picked up.

“Yeoboseyo? Taemin-ah? Did something happen to you?” he questioned worriedly. I couldn’t blame him. He was the one who’s been taking care of me all this while, not Key umma. I’m still pissed at him for almost causing me to have a miscarriage. I mean I know that it was my fault – kind of – but he didn’t have to reply me like that. He knows that pregnant people have mood swings, but he just had to shout at me, huh?

“Nothing happened to me, hyung. But something happened to Onew hyung,” I told him, trolling him a little. I was just joking. You know that, right? But even I could hear the slightly sad tone in my voice that indicated that something was wrong.

“What happened?!” Jonghyun hyung shrieked, almost causing me to go deaf.

“HE WOKE UP! CHILL!” I yelled back at him.

“Omo! He did? Then why did you sound so upset?” he asked. He knew me so well now, he could even tell the slight difference in my voice. That was something that only Onew hyung was able to do. Not even my umma, Heechul umma or Key umma was able to do it.

“He… he lost his memory. Hyung, can you come over? It’s alright if you can’t, but… try to?” I requested. He thought about it for a short moment and agreed.

“I’ll be over in a few. Take care and don’t stress!” Jonghyun hyung reminded.

“I know already! My second trimester’s almost ending. You think I can’t remember? But thanks anyway hyung,” I grinned, knowing that at least there are people who care about me.

“Go and eat your lunch first. I’ll meet you in the canteen,” hyung told me.

“Ne! Want me to buy something for you?” I asked, out of politeness and gratitude for all that Jonghyun hyung’s done for me the past few months.

“Hmm…” he considered this for a while. “Just get me some bibimbab. Thanks Taemin-ah! Should I tell Key? He’s been really worried about both you and hyung, you know?” Jonghyun hyung asked. He always consulted me about telling something to Key umma since I’m still pissed off. Yes, even after such a long time, I’m pissed at Key umma.

“You can tell him that hyung woke up already…” I started, “given that he doesn’t tell Minho. I know that he might blurt it out unintentionally. He’s always been a little rash in his actions. I don’t want to endanger Onew hyung’s life by letting Minho find out,” I reasoned.

“True that. Maybe I shouldn’t tell yet. Well I’m leaving the dorm now and Key made some porridge for you to eat. I’ll bring it over. You just have to eat something small,” Jonghyun hyung told me.

“Ok hyung! I’ll see you in a few then. Bye!” I exclaimed happily and ended the call.

I strolled to the canteen, holding my back for support and pulling my hoodie down.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

By the time I made it to the canteen, it was cleared of all nurses, so I felt quite insecure. What if something happened to me and no one helps?

Oh well. What’re the chances of that? It’s not as if any fans found out about this. Which is kind of weird cause we have sasaeng fans too. Why didn’t they stalk me all this while? Maybe they thought that we deserved a break?

…Shall ask Jonghyun hyung later.

I bought hyung’s bibimbab and some sandwiches for myself before finding a seat for both of us. Guess what I asked for?

Ham.

And cheese.

AND… chicken. Cut pieces of fried chicken.

Not to mention the small pieces of strawberries that I asked for.

I must be mad.

This is what Dr. Kim meant by strange cravings.

Well yesterday I ate chocolate ice-cream with watermelon, some pork and kimchi.

My diet’s getting weirder and weirder. I see why Key umma makes food for me although I ignore him. Maybe I should forgive him. Hmm…

While I was absorbed in my own world, someone covered my eyes with his hands.

“Boo!” he shouted.

I knew this voice. It was Seob hyung.

I just smiled and pulled his hands away.

“What’re you doing here hyung?” I asked.

“Joonie had to get some medicine for a cold and since we knew you’d be here, we decided to visit you at the same time. How’s Onew hyung?” Seob hyung asked me.

I knew that they all care a lot about me and how I feel towards Onew hyung’s condition. I feel really glad to have friends who care so much about me.

“He woke up just an hour ago,” I replied with a cheeky grin. No, I wasn’t really happy. The grin was just a fake, and Seob hyung saw through my façade way too quickly.

“I know something’s wrong. I can’t tell the difference in your voice, but your smile is just… Really, what happened?” Seob hyung asked worriedly.

“Onew hyung can’t remember anything. Just a while ago, I mentioned Minho’s name and he just had a horrible headache,” I sighed.

Notice the lack of the word ‘hyung’ behind Minho’s name? See, I did it again!

I gave up on being polite to him since I was .

And I think I’m going mad, talking to myself like this again and again.

Again and again, and again, and again~

Yup, I’m crazy.

“Yah, Lee Taemin, did you hear me?” Seob hyung waved in front of my face and flicked my forehead lightly when I didn’t respond.

“What? You said something?” I asked, snapping back to reality.

“I asked you if you needed any help,” Seob hyung repeated.

“Can you help me call Victoria noona to come over and help hyung regain his memory? Maybe he’ll remember something by going to places with all three of us,” I mumbled.

“Maybe. Kay, I’ll call her later. Now I shall find Joonie and go home before heading for a schedule. I hope Onew hyung remembers soon Taemin! See you some other day and stay strong!” Seob hyung stood up, pumped his fist and ran off while waving to me.

Seob hyung is so cute! And I’m saying that in a non-homo manner, mind you.

Anyways, I shall stop talking to myself since Jonghyun hyung’s already here.

“Hey Taemin,” hyung waved to me.

I smiled and waved back to him.

“Hey hyung,” I greeted.

“So do you want to talk about it?” Jonghyun hyung asked me. He may love skinship, but he respects others’ decisions and lets them make those decisions, regardless of how stupid they may be.

“I guess… Onew hyung can’t remember anything at all! But I think that maybe he might have probably remembered something when I mentioned Minho’s name just now,” I explained.

“Wait, slow down. So you think that maybe he might have probably remembered something when you mentioned Minho’s name to him just now?” Jonghyun hyung confirmed with me. I nodded and stared at him.

“Hyung, why haven’t sasaeng fans been stalking us?” I asked.

“I’m not really sure. Frankly speaking, I’m confused too. I doubt they decided that we needed a break, right? Perhaps the security here is really good. Besides, you always cab here, and you’re always wearing some sort of disguise so taxi drivers will never know who you are. Then fans don’t always know where we are. And I seem to remember something about the hospital saying that they strictly check their visitors ICs. Only those whom are really related to the patients will be let in. They have records for EVERYONE. This IS one of the top three hospitals in Korea,” Jonghyun hyung explained to me. Interesting…

“I see…” I said. “I. Am very bored. Hyung, can I go and do something fun? Like… never mind. Frankly speaking, I don’t know what I can do. Can we go for my appointment this week now? Since Dr. Kim said that I can find her on odd weekdays between 1pm-3pm,” I asked, smiling cutely at him.

“Then let’s go! She did mention something about your stomach being bigger than normal pregnant women. But then again, you’re a guy. She also said that pregnant males have a higher chance of carrying twins or triplets, right? That’s probably why she said that,” Jonghyun hyung blabbered on and on about random stuff. He didn’t even notice that we hadn’t eaten yet.

“Hyung, do you intend to starve? Even if you do, I don’t. Give me that porridge!” I exclaimed and snatched it from him playfully. Normally, he would have attacked me with tickling. But that was about two months ago. Now, I can’t even do that cause I may injure myself and cause harm to my unborn child/children.

“Oh yeah! Hehe, I completely forgot about the bibimbab that I asked for,” Jonghyun hyung scratched the back of his head sheepishly and sat back down, beginning to eat immediately.

Within five minutes, I had finished the porridge. A few minutes later, hyung finished his as well and we set off for Dr. Kim’s office.

“Dr. Kim Juhyeon! Annyeong!” I exclaimed happily and skipped (tried to) into the office.

“Yah, Taemin-ah, I told you to be careful already. Now what brings you here? Do you want me to check up on your condition?” she asked me, smiling at my childishness when I nodded.

“Well if I remember right, you’re about five months along. That means we should be able to tell the genders of the fetuses. And I’m more than 90% sure that you’re having at least twins. Do you want to take a look at them?” Dr. Kim asked me.

My eyes immediately brightened up and I grinned, nodding happily at her.

She directed me to the bed and pulled my shirt up, spreading some kind of gel over my belly before using the ultrasound. It felt really ticklish to me. Heehee.

“You’re having triplets,” she announced.

REALLY?! OH. MY. GOD!

“See these three darker patches? They’re the heads of the fetuses. I can only see one male, meaning that the other two are most likely female. At least now you’ll be able to start thinking of some names for the three of them. And don’t worry too much if they’re small when born. It’ll take more time for them to grow and mature physically as compared to others as they shared a womb together. Now that you know how many kids you’re having, do you still want to opt for natural, or for Caesarean? Natural would be a lot more tiring, but at least you won’t have a scar on your stomach and unlike women, your partner’s… ual pleasure won’t be affected. Your choice,” she offered, sounding a little awkward when she mentioned ual pleasure.

“Natural,” I decided right away. With Onew hyung here with me now, I’m more determined than before to make sure my kids are healthy.

“Have you been getting any cravings?” Dr. Kim asked.

“Yesterday, he ate chocolate ice-cream WITH watermelon WITH minced pork WITH kimchi. I know it’s normal to have weird cravings but this is extreme…” Jonghyun hyung shook his head in disapproval of my weird eating habits nowadays.

What? It’s not as if I can actually control it, right? It’s part and parcel of pregnancy.

“I was expecting some strange cravings. This isn’t really abnormal. But sometimes, you might have no cravings at all. Other times, it gets weirder. Are you getting enough sleep?” she asked me.

“Yup! But no matter what, I still feel tired. That’s normal right?” I asked curiously. Dr. Kim just smiled at me and nodded.

“Anyway, I had a male patient who craved for bitter gourd with cheese and chocolate cream. Oh, and he added some ketchup to it!” Dr. Kim recollected. I gaped at her. That guy must have been some freaky dude. Who the hell CRAVES for BITTER GOURD?

“I can see that you’re a little unhappy though. Care to talk about it?” she asked me. I knew she cared, but I just don’t want to mention it. So, I shook my head and looked at her apologetically. Jonghyun hyung patted my back comfortingly.

“I know you’re sad about what happened. Don’t worry, he’ll remember everything soon enough. Heechul hyung told me that he was going to find you later on. Do you want to return to Onew hyung’s room now?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Arasso! Thanks Dr. Kim. I’ll be back again in about two weeks then! And I know; I’ll take care of myself. Bye!” I exclaimed and waved while Jonghyun hyung held the door open for me.

“I’m glad you know. See you soon,” she waved back to me and I closed the door.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

When we arrived at Onew hyung’s room, I saw Heechul umma pacing around outside.

“Taemin-ah! Where were you?! I thought Minho kidnapped you!” Heechul umma shrieked. He was worried, yes, but he didn’t have to freak out to this extent. Oh well.

“I went for my fortnightly check-up. What brings you here?” I asked. I mean I know Heechul umma wouldn’t come here for no good reason.

He knocked my head lightly.

“Babo, it’s your birthday! So I got this for you,” Heechul umma pulled a hamper out from behind his back. I think it was handmade. Aww…

“Thanks umma,” I kissed his cheek and attempted to hug him. I failed. He laughed a little and ruffled my hair playfully. I love my Heechul umma!

“It’s ok; you don’t have to hug me. Thanks for the kiss though! You know I love skinship,” Heechul umma grinned at me cheekily. I nodded and returned it with a smile.

“See? I bought some socks, baby clothes, and even milk bottles! Wait… How many kids are you having?” he asked me. What he packed was just right! He bought two pairs of pink socks, two sets of pink clothes, a pair of blue socks, a set of blue clothes, and three milk bottles.

“Just right! Wah, Heechul umma, do you have mind-reading powers? I just went for my ultrasound and you guessed everything correctly!” I exclaimed, super amazed at Heechul umma.

“JINJJA? I AM AWESOME!” Heechul umma exclaimed. It was pretty expected, with him being the narcissistic person he was. No matter what, I still love him as he is. Kekeke. I’m cheesy aren’t I? Oops, talking to myself again!

“Yes, you’re right. Come on in. Onew hyung woke up a while ago,” I told him. I could tell that he heard the happiness in my voice. And I was smiling like I had won a billion dollars.

“Congrats! I’ll go in now~!” Heechul umma announced and walked in, holding the door open for me. I smiled at him in gratitude and walked in.

“Onew hyung, you’re awake again? I thought the nurses gave you a sedative…” I frowned.

“Yeah, but I guess it wore off quickly. I remembered something about Minho! When I was unconscious, I heard you talk about him. And I heard… I heard him you. You were pleading for me to help but I was so helpless. Mianhae, Taemin-ah. And I remember him with Victoria noona, whoever the hell she is. I can’t see her face in my memories…” Onew hyung blabbered on about how he remembered Minho now.

But he still can’t remember his pet name for me?

“Can I call you Tae? Or Taeminnie? I just have a feeling that it sounds more right whenever I say that,” Onew hyung asked. I grinned and nodded furiously. He remembers!

“Who are they?” he asked, pointing to Jonghyun hyung and Heechul umma.

“This is SHINee’s lead vocal, Kim Jonghyun hyung. This is Super Junior’s diva, Kim Heechul umma. Heechul is only me and Henry hyung’s umma, and he’s currently in the army. Cause his leg is injured, he works as a civil worker. Jonghyun hyung is the second eldest in SHINee and he’s been taking care of me all this while,” I explained.

“Sounds familiar… Wasn’t there another guy in SHINee? Key or Kibum or something…” hyung muttered to himself. Nonetheless, I heard it and I nodded.

“But he nearly caused me to have a miscarriage three and a half months ago. So… I ignore him,” I smiled evilly. OH damn, I’m becoming like Kyuhyun hyung…

“Taemin, don’t be so mean. I know you’re pissed at him but you don’t have to ignore him for so long you know? To the extent that you don’t even go back to your dorm cause you don’t want to see his face,” Heechul umma chided. I stared at him weirdly.

“Heechul umma, are you sick? Since when were you NICE to Key umma? I thought you didn’t exactly like him since he stole me from you,” I asked, feeling his forehead.

“What? I have Henry, my other son. But don’t worry, I’ll still put you in first place,” Heechul umma explained to me. I just looked at him blankly.

“Anyway, hyung, do you remember anything about SHINee?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“The latest album we released was Hello, the repackaged version of Lucifer. Yes, I remember everything about SHINee, but not the people. I guess we’ll take things slowly,” Onew hyung sighed and drank a glass of water before eating a pill.

“What’s that?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“The pill? The nurse put it on the table and wrote a note, telling me to eat it half an hour after waking up,” Onew hyung told us.

“I thought it was just some random thing that you decided to eat…” Heechul umma said.

“I may not remember much, but I’m not stupid. I ate my lunch before you guys came back and the nurse will come over to give me my other medicine. Enough about that. Where did you go?” Onew hyung asked, already worried about me.

“I went for my check-up and an ultrasound. I’m having triplets!” I squealed.

“Really? Congratulations Tae!” Onew hyung exclaimed.

“My plan now is to let the two girls have OnTae’s surname and the boy shall have Minho’s surname. It’s not that I’m trying to exclude him, but since Minho might not be with anyone else, might as well give him an heir, right?” I explained.

“But it seems kind of strange for one of them to have Onew’s surname. Yes, he’s a Lee too, but it’s just a little bad to Minho since he fathered the kids,” Heechul umma told me.

“Yah, he got me into this state. I carry the kids; I choose what I want to do with them. At least I’m giving his family an heir at his young age,” I retorted.

“Fine, fine. I can’t win you when you’re not supposed to be agitated. Maybe next time, I’ll argue with you again! But now, let’s eat some apples,” Heechul umma took out an apple from the hamper from YeWook hyungs a while back when they visited for fun. Or was it his hamper…?

After about half a minute, Heechul umma finished peeling the apple. It was just one strip of apple skin. Cool and freaky, all at the same time.

“When did you learn to do that?” Jonghyun hyung asked in amazement.

“Oh you know, when I was bored and asked Wookie,” Heechul umma scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. It’s not embarrassing to know how to peel an apple perfectly…

After we finished the apple, Heechul umma had to return to the dorm since he still had some work to do. Jonghyun hyung had to leave too, since he was meeting Key umma somewhere.

“Bye hyung, umma. I’ll see you soon!” I waved to them as they left the hospital.

Wait. Should I go back to Onew hyung’s house?

“Bye Heechul hyung, Jonghyun! Come visit me soon!” Onew hyung yelled.

Aish, the heck with this.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“UMMA! HYUNG! WAIT FOR ME!” I shouted, half-sprinting. I swear, the last thing I saw as I turned to leave the room was Onew hyung blushing like a high school girl who was just kissed by a crush. Yeah sure, I kissed him, but we were already together. How innocent could he be? Even without amnesia, he’s a little like that too.

When they heard me, they immediately turned around and came towards me.

“Slow down! Don’t run! God dammit, you’re already in your fifth month. Do you WANT something to happen to you or what?” Heechul umma scolded. As usual, he scolded with vulgarities. Hey, where’d you think I learnt everything from?

“I had to make sure you wouldn’t leave without me. I wanted to get a ride to Onew hyung’s house to tell his family the good news,” I told them.

“I got Teukie to pick me up so I can bring you. Come on,” Heechul umma grabbed my hand and led me to the car park slowly. He definitely didn’t need to see me running around again, huh? I must’ve given them a heart attack by doing that! Hehehe.

“I’ll go find Key now then. Bye Heechul hyung! Bring Taemin back safely ok? Or should I bring him here tomorrow?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“I could bring him over tomorrow morning but I doubt that I can get there early enough. I guess you have to bring him then. Or he could come alone but maybe the cab driver would recognize him and everyone will find out about his pregnancy,” Heechul umma listed.

“I’ll bring him then. , I’m running late. Bye!” Jonghyun hyung waved and literally sped off to find Key umma at wherever he is. Heechul hyung brought me to the outside of the hospital where Teuk hyung was already waiting.

“Eh? Taemin? What’re you doing here?” Teuk hyung asked me.

Heechul umma told him about how I had to tell Onew hyung’s family the good news and he just let me on the car.

“So Onew’s awake now? Finally! We should throw a party!” Teuk hyung suggested happily.

He nearly ran into a car. Holy crap this is dangerous. Hello? I’m carrying a total of four lives here!

“Teukie, drive more carefully. Taemin’s never been driven by you and you know that you can’t speed while talking. Everyone knows how that ended up…” Heechul umma remembered.

 

[Flashback]

“So I told this guy about how I was actually Super Junior’s leader, but he didn’t believe me. So I took my disguise off and…” Teuk hyung never finished his sentence before he crashed into a lamp post while driving at a speed of 60km/h. JUST 60km/h.

“Oh my god Teukie, are you ok?” Kangin hyung asked,

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that? I crashed into the post while talking to you,” Teuk hyung said.

“Well this just goes to prove that you shouldn’t talk while driving at more than 50km/h. next time, drive slowly while talking,” Kangin hyung warned. “Wait… you were already driving slowly. Ok, never mind, try not to talk while driving at all. Or should I drive?”

“No, I want to drive!” Teuk hyung complained like a small kid. But of course, Kangin hyung gave in. He would always give in. “And yeah, I know that I shouldn’t. Aish! Damn, the car’s front bumper is screwed up. I got to go fix it,” Teuk hyung sighed.

“It’s better than landing in the hospital. I’ll call a tow truck,” Kangin hyung took his phone out and dialed the number for the tow truck.

[End of flashback]

 

“My point is: Don’t talk while driving slowly. And don’t even drive slowly. So basically, don’t talk. And Taemin’s pregnant, already in his fifth month, so I’m guessing that it isn’t good to shock him like this,” Heechul umma reminded Teuk hyung who nodded.

“Did I scare you, Taemin-ah?” he asked me.

“A little? Ok fine, maybe just a little more than that. Like… very,” I hesitated to tell the truth, not wanting to hurt hyung’s feelings.

“I know you’re kindhearted and you don’t want to be too blunt, but with Chul around, I’m kind of used to it,” Teuk hyung shrugged. “Anyways, Kangin's at the dorm now. He should have finished doing his fitness training and he has his break now. And I need to return to the army in a day! Maybe I should have just asked Siwon to drive,” Teuk hyung sighed and started the engine again.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that Teuk hyung enlisted in the army after the entire SS4 World Tour. Also, Kangin hyung already returned from the army in April and he already knows about my pregnancy. Not just that, he fully supports me in ignoring Key umma! Maybe he should be my appa… But then the other SuJu hyungs will be jealous at me for stealing their appa since I already stole Heechul umma from everyone except Kibum hyung and Henry hyung. Oh well, we’ll see how it goes. If he wants to be, then I don’t mind~!

“But it’s only about one in the afternoon now, so you still have the rest of the day don’t you?” Heechul umma asked. Teuk hyung just nodded and focused on driving. At least he knows the way, cause I only know the address.

“Then don’t worry about not spending enough time with him. You know that Kangin's a softie and he wouldn’t bear to hurt you in any way, especially after that incident a few years back. When exactly was it, anyway?” Heechul umma asked. “All I know is that my incident was exactly a year before yours and SiBum’s was also exactly half a year before yours.”

“21st January 2008,” Teuk hyung replied and kept his eyes on the road. I recognized this area already! We’re getting closer to our destination~! Sounds profound doesn’t it? Kekeke. I grinned to myself cheekily and Heechul umma slapped my cheek lightly.

“Ow, umma…” I whined while pretending like I was badly hurt.

“Oh, is Taemin hurt?” Heechul umma asked sarcastically. Then he hit the back of my head. “Babo! I taught you everything you know so don’t even try to trick me,” he reminded.

I smiled at him brightly and told Teuk hyung to stop since we were already at Onew hyung’s house. I thanked them and went off to get Onew hyung’s parents.

 

--------------------------------------

 

I unlocked the gate and walked into the living room.

“Umma! Appa!” I called out.

Yes, I called them by what Onew hyung did. They loved me as their son’s boyfriend and really hoped for me to be their future son-in-law. We were already engaged, anyway. Why not? And not to mention that they completely support our homouality and don’t blame me for what’s happened to Onew hyung. By that, I mean the accident.

“Taemin-ah, what brings you here? Sit down! Don’t tire yourself out!” umma urged and pulled me to the couch immediately. I smiled and thanked her, just as appa came down the stairs. Wait… they’re both not working today?

“Hi Taemin,” appa greeted me. Oops, I completely forgot to greet them.

“Annyeong haseyo umma, appa,” I stood up and bowed slightly.

They rushed forward to push me back onto the couch. I grimaced at them.

“Is something wrong?” they asked at the same time. Is this what they meant by chemistry?

“No, nothing’s wrong… Just stop treating me like I can’t even stand properly cause I still can, please?” I requested. They heaved a sigh of relief and nodded.

“So what brings you here, Taemin?” umma asked again.

“Firstly, why don’t you have to work today?” I asked curiously.

“We just decided to take the week off. Which reminds me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN!!!” umma exclaimed and hugged me gently. Appa seemed to be missing, but he came out with a strawberry cake with the words ‘Happy 20th Birthday, Lee Taemin!’ on it. Ooh, strawberry cake~! Just the thing I had been craving for these few days. And it had chocolate on it too! It was pure heaven, really. Then they started singing a birthday song for me and kissed me on both cheeks at the same time. I felt like I was in a love triangle.

“Thanks umma and appa!” I held my hands together and wished for Onew hyung’s speedy recovery before blowing the candles out. Then I cut the small cake and we ate it before continuing with our previous topic.

“Anyway, I wanted to tell you some good news,” I started and watched their expressions. Their eyes widened and they held their breaths. I knew exactly what they wanted to hear, and I would give it to them. But first… “I’m having triplets! Two girls, one boy. I’ve decided to let the boy take Minho’s surname since he might not want to be with someone else ever again, so I’ll give his family an heir. But there’s no way that I’ll let him keep my son.”

“But won’t he feel left out? His sisters will have the same surname but he has a different one,” appa thought aloud. I looked at him and nodded unsurely.

“But the thing is that one girl will take my surname and the other will take Onew hyung’s. It’s just a coincidence that we have the same surname. When I give birth to them, the first girl will take Onew hyung’s surname. That way, they’ll have different fathers but the same mother. Kind of weird for the second girl who takes my surname though. She’ll have the same person as both her parents,” I said to myself, widening my eyes.

Ok, seriously, I don’t even know how many times I’ve talked to myself today.

“Then that’s too bad for her. Basically, they’ll kind of belong to Jinki, Minho and you respectively, but at the same, they’ll all belong to you, right?” umma summarized. I nodded.

“Then if you’re fine with it, we are too,” appa ruffled my hair.

“I have something else to say,” I said. They looked at me, surprised.

“What is it?”

“Onew hyung’s awake.”

They hugged each other happily and cried tears of joy, just like I did just a few hours ago.

“But…” I continued. The bad news was bad, but at least the good news was better, right?

“But what?” appa asked me worriedly.

Tears started to gather in my eyes again. Damn, I hate being so emotional. Pregnancy can be so annoying at so many times. Sheesh.

“Hyung can’t remember anything. The impact on his head was too hard so he’s suffering from temporary amnesia. Who knows how long it’ll take for him to fully remember everything? I’ll try my best to bring back pieces of our time together since we met, but I need your help to jolt his memories of his childhood, ok?” I asked, blinking back tears.

They were stunned and nodded robotically.

I thanked them before I decided to go upstairs to rest. Today has really been too much for me to handle and I need to think through what my plans are going to be.

“We’ll wake you up for dinner. Have you had lunch?” umma asked me. I smiled at her wanly and nodded before retreating to Onew hyung’s room.

I looked around the room and noticed how much I didn’t notice over the past few months. There were some files about male pregnancy and how to manage pregnancy, male or female. Aww… hyung cared enough to research on everything. This is why I’m glad that I have him as my boyfriend. Minho will never be good enough.

“Hyung, please remember soon. I’ll help you, so all you have to do is remember. I trust you to be quick, arasso? I’ll see you again tomorrow then,” I said to no one in particular and pulled the blankets up to my neck before falling asleep.

I swear I heard Onew hyung reply me.

“Yes, Tae, I’ll remember everything soon. Love you.”

I must be dreaming. But it was a good dream.

“Love you too hyung.”

 

 

 

 

So. Onew forgot everything but he seemed to rmb something when Minho's name was mentioned.

And Onew's parents finally appear SOMEWHERE in this fic :D

Kekeke and Leeteuk's bad driving skills was just me trying to make it funny but i think i failed X)

Rmb to comment and look forward to the next chappie!! I'm already halfway done with it! ^^

Kay so see you guys soon~