She's mine

Closet Bad Boy

Goodmorning chingus~ thank you so much for subscribing~

 


 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0DVoV_OZBQc853jpgqPx

 

She slowly made her way towards the bar and I can see a lot of guys devouring her with their eyes. Without warning, I felt this possessive feeling consumed my body. I just want to hide her away from those b*stards. Just as she reached the bar, I can see a few guys starting to make an advance on her.......... One even dared put a hand on her shoulder.

 

I balled up my fist and gritted my teeth. Only I can touch her. Only I can stare at her..........

 

 

 

 

She will be mine.

 

 

 

I angrily made my way towards their direction to give those b*stards a lesson. As I neared them, I heard one of the guys asking  for her name. She just kept ignoring them and acting as if they don't exist. "That's my girl." I said proudly. I know I just saw her and honestly, I don't know what's happening to me right now. I've never acted this territorial over a girl........... A freaking girl who I don't even know.

 

I put a hand on the guys shoulder and pushed him back. He was about to retaliate but stiffened when he saw me. I smirked at him and lazily wave my hand for him to go away. The other boys backed away from us when they saw what happened. I can see her lips curled up in amusement and in return, I showed her my award-winning smile.  

 

I can't really see her face because it's too dark but I can see enough to confidently say she's beautiful. Hell, I can even smell her from where I stood..... She's intoxicating. As I took the seat next to her, she turned her attention back to her drink and completely ignored me. Not even saying a thank you. 

 

I cleared my throat and ordered vodka from the bartender. "So do you come here often? It's my first time to see you here. " I asked but she didn't answer me. She didn't even looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

I like her. She's feisty.

 

"Would you like to dance?''

 

She looked at me and tilted her her. I can see a frown on her perfect face. 

 

"I don't like you. Go find another girl to make a move on. I'm not interested." She stood up and left me dumbfounded. punch onion head

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Turns out Bommie wanted us to meet her new boyfriend that's why she called the 3 of us to a club. His name is SEUNGHYUN but he likes to be called Top. He seems nice and I can see that he really likes Bommie. I wouldn't worry about him cheating on her 'cause if he does, I'm positive he'll be dead even before I get to him..... Bommie is really scary. 

 

 

 

Even I'm terrified of her and I'm a gang member! yoyo-emoticon-1-027.gif

 

When we arrive at the club, I trailed behind them sluggishly for two reasons:

  1. I HATE clubs. I avoid going there at all possible cost. Why? Because as I've mentioned, I have night blindness so i can barely see inside
  2. I keep thinking about what happened earlier today. Even though CL-roo already talked to me, I can't help but feel insecure. He's perfect while I'm just a scary gang member who's trying hard to live a good life. There's a lot of things I don't know about him. I haven't even heard his voice yet. :izzaemo:

 

 

 

As I entered the club, I was immediately hounded by a bunch of guys. erts. grey-cat-009.gifI decided to just stay at the bar and get myself a drink but to my dismay, some flirts followed me *sigh* Keep your cool Dara. You don't want to go catching more attention from people........ Be calm........... Be calm........... Be calm........... I keep chanting to myself. So far, I was doing great when one of the erts daringly touched my shoulder. Okay!!! That's it!

 

I was about to twist his arm when a guy appeared out of nowhere and pushed the ert away. I was momentarily surprised and dumbfounded at the same time. 'What a gentleman' I thought.  He kinda reminds me of Jiyong.

 

 

 

Before he ran off with that sl*t yoyo-emoticon-2-004.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, back to the story...

 

 

 

When he took the seat next to me, I realized that he pushed the guy away because he wanted me for himself. Aish! What a  hypocrite! cici-emoticon-007.gif I bet any minute now he's gonna make a move on me. I don't know if I can endure any more flirting so I just stood up and decided to look for the girls.

 

 

This day cannot get any better cici-emoticon-025.gif

 

 

I saw her sitting in one of the VIP lounges.....I sighed in relief.

 

 

I was about to go there when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a secluded corner.

 

 

 


 

 

 

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

what do you think will happen?

secluded corner?

hahaha

 

yoyo-emoticon-1-043.gif

 

BTW

thank you soooo very much for subscribing guys

I really appreciate it 

emoticon-2-008.gif

Don't forget to leave some comments and let me know how do you like the story so far