Is it the money?

Closet Bad Boy

 

"It's you." 

 

 

 


 
 
 
W-wait.......her eyes....I've seen it before...months ago. In front of a cafe...She was that girl.
 
 
 
 
That creepy stalker girl who followed me for 2 months! 
 
 
 
 
This can't be happening! How come she never told me about it?! How come I forgot about her??!!!
 
 
 
Did she planned all this?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara..........lied to me.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV 
 
 
I was startled when Jiyong's eyes suddenly hardened and his jaws tensed.
 
 
 
"Ji?" I tried to put my hand on his arm but he moved away from me. I grew alarmed and stood up so I can look at him in the eyes "Ji? What's wrong?"
 
He stared at me for 5 minutes straight and I can sense his anger. Tension filled the room as I waited for him to tell me what's bothering him. 
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered so softly. His eyes dead. "Tell you what? Jiyong? Are you okay?"
 
 
"You knew me before we met at the bar.....You're the crazy girl who's been stalking me." He gaze down at me with wide, unreadable eyes.
 
 
 
I froze. Unable to believe what's happening. "J-Jiyong, I can explain."
 
 
"Explain what? Tell me, did you plan all this? When we met at the bar, did you planned that, Dara?....Wait, Is Dara even your real name? 'Cause I'm not sure anymore."
 
 
"N-no, I didn't."
 
 
 
 
"Really? Are you lying to me again?"
 
 
"I didn't plan anything! I didn't even know it was you until you came to my house the next day."
 
 
"Then why didn't you tell me you knew me before that?"
 
 
 
 
I was left speechless by his question. What should I say? I fell in love with you the first time I saw you and decided to stalk you? I laughed humorlessly. He's right.
 
 
 
 
I AM CRAZY.....DELUSIONAL....PATHETIC....
 
 
 
 
"You lied to me" he said, his eyes burning in suppressed anger.
 
 
"J-Ji, I didn't mean to. I-I'm sorry." I tried to wrap my arms around him but like earlier, he stepped further away from my grasp.
 
 
"Is it the money?"
 
 
I gasp as I felt a sharp pain lance through my body. I bit my lips to avoid sobbing as tears started to flow from my eyes. How can he think I'm after his money?
 
 
Out of nowhere, he laughed loudly " I knew it! You're just like all of them! How stupid of me to believe you actually love me...... I should have known! You're a gangster! You grew up with a bunch of money bastards! I should have known you'll be like them..........a gold-digger."
 
 
 
I clenched my fist tightly, I can feel my nails digging in to my skin. My whole body is shaking trying to suppress the urge of hitting him. How can he say that about my family? I may be a gangster, yes, I practically grew up on the streets. I have no proper manners but........when I said I love him........I meant it.
 
 
 
I may have the urge to hit him for insulting my family but still, I know he has the right to be angry....I LIED.
 
 
 
 
"I think I should leave." he turned his back on me and walked towards the door. I was unable to stop myself from stopping him. I hug him, my tears falling freely now. I'm aware that I'm ruining his shirt but I could't let him leave......What if he never comes back? I-I can't live with that.
 
 
"Jiyong, please don't leave. L-Let's talk about it, neh? Please just listen to me." He grabbed my hand intending to pry my arms off of him but I held on tighter and buried my face on his back "I love you, I really do." He stopped struggling and let his arms fall on his side..... For one fleeting moment, I thought he had change his mind about leaving me.......but he grabbed my hands again and roughly pushed me backwards that I lost my balance and knocked off a vase from a table. As I fell on the floor, the vase hit my head, then the floor and breaks into many tiny pieces. I felt a bit dizzy and saw red liquid flowing from my head but I ignore it and quickly scramble to my feet to catch up with Jiyong. 
 
 
 
However, since I just woke up and my feet are bare, I accidentally stepped on one of the vase' broken piece. I was unable to stifle my moan as I felt pain on my right foot. I look down and saw my blood staining the carpet.
 
It hurts....It hurts a lot. Not to mention, it slowed me down from finding Jiyong. I limp outside the room and saw Jiyong's back, walking towards the door without a backward glance at my direction. 
 
 
 
Despite the pain I'm feeling from my wounds, the pain I felt when he walked out from me was even more............... cutting. I went back to our room and settled myself on the balcony floor, I pull my knees up against my chest and wrap my arms around them. I rock myself to and fro as I cry silently...I can't blame him. This is my fault.
 
 
 

 
  
   
I wasn't able to finish strong heart episode last night
cute-bear-2-010.gif
Were you guys able to watch?
Daragon moments?
Tell me~~~
hahaha