Chapter 40

Closet Bad Boy

Jiyong's POV

 
 
 
I was so relieved to see Dara alive that without thinking about it, I ran up to her and circled my arms around her real tight.
 
 
 
God! I missed this! I missed her! Her smell the feeling of having her in my arms.Just...everything. I missed everything about MY Dara.
 
 
 
I don't now how long I stood there hugging her. I was so thrilled to have her back that I didn't even noticed her lack of response until I felt her hands on my chest, pushing me away.
 
 
I pulled back hesitantly and look at her face in confusion.
 
 
Her bright, warm eyes are unusually cold but before I can even say a word, she suddenly clasp her hands to mine and pulled me away from our friends to the pier.
 
 
"Dara? What's wrong?" I asked as we were walking.
 
 
She didn't bother answering and continued walking until we're at the very end of the pier. Then she abruptly turn around to face me.
 
 
"Take your friends and return to Seoul Jiyong" She said coldly.
 
 
"B-but why? What about you and the girls? Aren't you coming back?" I asked. Slightly squirming from her intense glare.
 
 
"I'll send the girls home also."
 
 
"And what about you?"
 
 
"I'm staying." 
 
 
"You're staying? For how long? I'm staying here with you." I stated.
 
 
She look at me straight in the eye and crossed her arms in front of her. "Look Jiyong, we're over. Everything about us is over now. You'll do me a favor by forgetting about me."
 
 
"W-what? But why?" I stuttered. "Is this about what happened in Jeju Island? Listen, babe, I came here to apologize. I'm really, really sorry for what I did but I promise I won't do it again. I won't ever do it again. I'm so sorry Dara." I cup her face to prevent her from looking away.
 
 
 
"It's not that Jiyong. I just don't think this is working. I'm sorry." Dara replied. Her voice calm and controlled.
 
 
"Do you want me to change? I'll do it. I promise I won't hurt you again. Just...Just don't leave me." I pleaded, panicking now. I put my hands on her shoulder, willing her to believe me.
 
 
She sighed and placed her hands on top of mine. "I...I'm sorry. We're better off this way."
 
 
She removed my hands from her shoulders and made a move to walk away but I quickly grab her arm and pulled her in a tight hug.
 
 
"Jiyong, what are you doing? I said we're over." I heard her muffled voice and felt her hands attempting to push me away.
 
 
I tighten my hold on her even more, effectively locking her arms to her sides.
 
 
"Dara, I...can't. I can't let you go. You can't leave me. Please...Please don't." I begged, afraid that she'll leave me. It's becoming difficult for me to breathe and my hands are visibly shaking now.
 
 
I tuck her head under my chin and interlock my hands behind her. I know she might find it difficult to breathe but I just can't...think straight when she talks about leaving me. I can't let her do that! If I have to  drop down on my knees and beg then I'll do it.
 
 
 
"Don't leave. I don't know what I'll do without you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long to come and ask for forgiveness. I'm sorry I left you in the Island. I'm sorry for leaving with a girl that night at the club but I swear nothing happened. I kicked her out the next block. I'm sorry for everything. I'll make everything okay. I promise. I'll make you happy. I won't ever do those things again so please don't leave me. Don't leave me Dara. I can't live without you. I'll do anything you want me to. I'll even join the clan if you want. I won;t go to clubs anymore. Just stay with me. I love you. I love you so much." I said almost choking on my emotions. I pulled back to look at her and saw her eyes swimming in tears.
 
 
 
"Dara please don't leave me. We'll make it work. I'll make it work for us."
 
 
I felt her place her hands on my nape and pulled mu head down for a kiss.
 
 
 
I eagerly kissed her back and pressed her close to me. God! How I missed kissing her. She felt so right in my arms. I realized at this very moment that I'll never love another woman as such as I love Dara. She's the love of my life. And I sure as hell won't let her get away a second time. I'll never let go of her.
 
 
After a couple of minutes, Dara broke our kiss and I look at her with a smile on my face but it quickly faded when I saw her studying my face intently. If I didn't know any better I'd say she's committing my face to memory.
 
 
As she continued looking at me, I saw different emotions pass her face.
 
 
Love.Regret.Sadness.
 
 
 
"Dara?" I said and she seemed to broke out from her stupor.
 
 
 
She sent me a small smile that didn't reach her eyes. "I hope you'll find your happiness Jiyong. I really do. Sadly, you won't find it with me. Goodbye."
 
 
 
Then I felt her apply pressure on my nape and the next thing I know I'm being surrounded by darkness.
 
 

 
 
 
Hi guys!
 
 
This is originally a long chapter but I decided to cut it in half and post part 2 tomorrow or later tonight
 
ugly-chick-smiley-33.gif?1302019797
 
Leave some comments!!!
 
 
Also do you guys have instagram accounts?
If you want you can comment your usernames and I'll follow you
 
I don't really know anyone there...
 
ugly-chick-smiley-41.gif?1302019798
 
Thank you!