Chapter 38

Closet Bad Boy

"AHHHH!!!!!" My breathing stopped when I girl's scream echoed around us and momentarily caught everyone's attention.

 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
 
 
I look to my right and saw the back of girl who has 5 guys quickly advancing towards her. I can't tell if it's Minzy or Dara 'cause she's wearing a hood over her head. It's obvious that she can't handle all of them by the way she's walking backwards trying to get away. I was about to step forward and help when someone jumped up in front of the girl and pushed her to safety. The girl turned around and I saw Minzy's pale face. At the exact moment, I focused all my attention to the girl standing in front of the 5 thugs.
 
 
 
Dara.
 
 
 
 
She successfully drove the thugs away from us and Minzy and was now standing at the about 30 feet away from us. Even through the distance, I can clearly see her amused face. She's obviously enjoying this and doesn't need my help. One by one, the guys started attacking her but she all block them at ease. I almost forgot how good she is at this king of things. Her moves are exact and calculated that if I didn't know better, I would say that everything was rehearsed. Through my peripheral vision, I can see my friends all staring at the girls dumbfounded. I can't say I blame them. I mean, this is not my first time seeing Dara fight but I still can't help but be mesmerized and admire her. I was so entranced that the next thing I know, all 5 men are knock out on the ground with a lightly out of breath Dara standing in the middle of the bodies.
 
 
Dara pushed her hair out of her face and lifted her head to our direction. The moment her eyes met mine, everything else just...faded away. I forgot about what happened between us. I forgot that we're currently surrounded by unconscious thugs. I forgot my friends. It's just Dara and Jiyong. 
 
 
 
I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and thank God she's safe. 
 
 
I smiled slightly and was about to walk towards her when someone harshly grab my arm and drag me away from my friends to the middle of the port. I twisted my body to try and get away but then, I felt something cold and hard on my temple. The person move his hand from my forearm and circled it tightly on my neck almost choking me. I can see Dara frozen on the spot as well as the girls and my friends who's standing behind her.
 
 
I tried to struggle again but the metal was pressed harder against my temple.
 
 
"Not so fast Lover boy." said the person behind me. I swear I've heard that voice before.
 
 
"Donghae." I heard Dara said. I look back at her and found her pointing a gun to my person behind me.
 
 
"Tsk, Tsk.. Is this how you're gonna great me Sandara? Put the gun down before I lose it and blow your boyfriend's head." Donghae said disapprovingly.
 
 
"Why?" Dara asked. Her face void of emotions.
 
 
"I wouldn't have done this if you only listened to me and accepted my proposal. I told you, you don't belong to this bastard. YOU belong to ME." Donghae yelled.
 
 
So this guy is the one that I punched at the club a few month's ago. Huh! I should have killed him when I got the chance. How dare he! I balled my fist in anger and gritted my teeth.
 
 
"I can't believe you! I don't like you! Why can't you just accept that?!" Dara yelled still pointing the gun at Donghae.
 
 
"I know you like me Sandara. You just don't know it yet but I'll make you realize it. I'll do."
 
 
Oh my God! This guy is insane! I hope Wooyoung and the clan will arrive soon.
 
 
"Let him go." Dara is obviously losing her patience.
 
 
"Come with me and I'll let him go."
 
 
"Donghae, I told.."
 
 
"I swear Park if you don't come with me, I'll kill him." Donghae threatened and as if to emphasize his point, he grab a fistful of my hair and pulled my hair to the side so they can clearly see the gun pressed tightly to my head.
 
 
My eyes started to water due to the pain but through watery eyes, I saw Dara lower her gun and sigh heavily.
 
 
"I'll go with you"
 
 

The poster's cute right?

Thanks to ily4everbang chingu for the recommendation and to 

j2694 graphic request shop ♔ ②⑥

 

You can check out her works by clicking this link:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/175558/j2694-graphic-request-shop-close-at-the-moment-graphics-posterrequestshop