TOPBOM EPISODE 1 How We Met

Closet Bad Boy

 

 

 

 
 
"I'm starving!!!!!" luna-010.gif
 
 
 
"BWOOOOHH?? You just ate!"
 
 
"I know. I'm still starving.... Ssantokki, I bid you to accompany me to the supermarket down the block."
 
 
"Bommie, you said an hour ago that you're on a diet...Besides, I can't. I have to go." Dara drawled while playing with a dagger with both hands.
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"Can't tell you. Gang business." With that said, Tokki stood up and left my apartment taking her murderous aura with her. *sigh* My Ssantokki's been in a bad mood since this morning. Well.........she's always in a bad mood. The only time I see her truly smile is every Sunday when we go to church but she's noticeably grumpy today. She usually tell us who, where and what she's dealing with but she's been very secretive about today's 'business'. I wonder who she's meeting tonight.....Whoever that is, I sure don't want to be in their shoes *shudders* I'll just pray for their spirits.
 
 
 
I smiled at Chaerin who's busy filing her nails "CL-roo, let's buy food" luna-006.gif
 
 
 
"I can't." she said without looking at me.
 
 
"Waeyo?"
 
 
"Sometimes........."
 
 
I waited for her to finish but she didn't continue what she's saying. Aish! What a weird girl!
 
 
I turned around to ask Minzy but found her chair empty. "Huh? Where did Minzy go?"
 
 
 
"Somewhere........"
 
 
I waited but she left me hanging. AGAIN! luna-013.gif This cat! She must be laughing at me right now.
 
 
 
"Fine. If you guys don't want to come with me, I'll go alone." I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door. Once outside, I heard CL and Minzy laughing loudly at me. Those....... "I can hear you!! Just you wait until I get back!"
 
 
 
They're making fun of me again.
 
 
 
I stomped outside my apartment building on only to be welcomes by big, fat rain drops. WHAT THE!!?? I stomp my foot forcefully and because I'm lucky, turns out I was standing on a puddle and the water splattered on my face. "WAHHHHHHH!!!! My make up!" I feel like throwing a major tantrum right now.
 
 
"Deep breaths Bom, Deep breaths" *in* *out* *in* *out*
 
 
 
"I will get my food no matter WHAT!" Nhoc Cashmere012 I determinedly marched towards the grocery store splashing water to anyone who gets near me. When I arrived at the grocery store, I was soaking wet. My eyeliner is running down my cheeks, my eyes are red, lipsticks smudge and my beautiful,shiny red hair is sticking to my face. I look like I just got out from a swimming pool.
 
 
People keep stealing glances at me while I gave them dirty looks in return. There was this guy who keeps staring at me like I was crazy boyline9so I walked to him "What are you looking at? Do you want me to bash your head on the floor?" The poor guy frantically shook his head and run towards the exit leaving his groceries behind.
 
 
When I got to the corn in can section, I was pissed even more to see that they moved the shelves "Aissshhh!! Who decided to move my corn? Now I can't reach them anymore." Nhoc Cashmere029 I tried to stretch to my toes but I still can't reach the babies. "My corn! Wahh!"
 
 
After a couple of unsuccessful tries and with no clerk in sight, I slumped on the floor and wailed loudly. Talk abour frustration...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly........Nhoc Cashmere043
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I man with white hair appeared.......
 
 
 
My huge grin broke on my face and I quickly scrambled to my feet to tap the man's shoulder "Ahjussi! Can you help me reach the corn?"
 
 
 
"Ahjussi? Who are you calling an Ahjussi?" Ahjussi exclaimed and turned around to face me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
top_high-cut_1.jpg 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nhoc Cashmere023  I drop my hand to my side and can only gape at the man in front of me. OMONA! Mr. on legs himself! Delicious! My corn craving forgotten, I demurely tuck my hair behind my ear and smile at him "Want to go out with me?"
 
 
 
 
RHrgT5wzEz06-lrr4lfjgY1epKP40Xid963vWTuSOui1lw66DF2Y1FS6YdF49dthXNX7mM9fBuomqNHJ
 
 
 
 
I went to a supermarket to buy some hair dye because I want to prank Daesung and color his hair blond. 45Kekekeke I probably look like a retard right now laughing to myself but this is gonna be so fun~ 
 
 
Since it's my first time entering this king of place, I got lost and found myself in the corn section. "Gahhh!! What's this? Corn-flavored cookie?......Corn ice cream?? Who would eat that? Disgusting!" I mumbled to myself appalled that they sell these kind of things.What kind of hare-brained idea is that? Only an idiot would buy corn ice cream.
 
 
As I was scrutinizing 'inhalable corn', I felt someone tap my shoulder and called me Ahjussi.......Ahjussi!!!!!?? Do I look like an OLD MAN? I breathed deeply and turn around to face the offending woman.
 
 
 
 
I was shocked and nearly unable to control myself from bursting in laughter. Standing in front of me is Ariel herself. With her long, red hair and not to mention a trail of water everywhere she goes. She looks like she just came from the ocean. Bwahahahahaha 37 She looks really funny. Her make up is running, mouth hanging wide open and her eyes are as big as saucers. Hahahahaha. I look at her in amusement waiting for her to regain her composure. Yeah, I know I have this kind of effect on women. I'm irresistible~  When God handed out appeal, I was right in front of the line. 13
 
 
 
 
"Want to go out with me?" Huh? Did I heard her correctly? She's asking if I want to go out with her? Pwaahh! In her dreams!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But then I have nothing to do lately and things seem to be so boring......
 
 
 
"Sure babe."
 
 
 
After I said that, her eyes twinkled like Christmas lights and before I knew it, she was leading me outside while holding my hands in a death grip. 
 
 
I think things will be interesting from now on...
 
 
 

 

 

What do you think about episode 1?
 
Wahhhh~~~ I'm so Daragon deprived
 
52
 
 
Do you guys have any news about them? 
 
But don't worry...I already finished the story, the drafts are saved in my cell...I'm just too lazy to type them kekekeke