Chapter 35

Closet Bad Boy

 

Dara's POV
 
 
 
I woke up to find the house empty. As I shake off my sleepiness and realized that I fell asleep on the living room couch.
 
 
"Aigoo! My back aches." I stood up to stretch my limbs and look around to check if I'm really all alone. 'Hmm, where could they have gone? And why didn't they woke me up?' I thought while pouting. A yawn escaped my lips and I couldn't help but lay down on the couch again.
 
 
"I'm so tired." I mumbled with my eyes close. I shifted my body until I found a comfortable position.
 
 
I've been driving around Busanjin-gu  for about a month now but I still haven't caught a glimpse of the infamous gang who's causing havoc to citizens. *sigh* I guess they really have good timing. 
 
 
Last night, I got information from our resident tracker, Dong Wook that the gang is said to frequent an old, abandoned shipyard near where we're staying so I decided to check it out but because of my eyes, I wasn't able to stay much longer that I would've wanted. I'm practically useless in the dark. I came back at dawn though but I didn't see anything that might lead me to them. I bit my lower lip as I remember the reason why I'm so impatient to finish this problem.
 
 
 
"Jiyong..."
 
 
Just thinking about him makes my heart flutter. Sleep forgotten, I laid on my back and placed my forearms behind my head.
 
I've been stuck here for so long and not seeing Jiyong is driving me into depression. *sigh* Despite what happened and what he said, I can't find it in me to hate him. When I woke up in Bom's apartment, the first person I asked for is him. I know he didn't mean any of the things he said...well...probably some of them but it's my fault anyway. I just want to forget everything that happened and start anew with him. 
 
 
 
 
That is, if he wants me back.
 
 
 
 
I can't wait for this to be over so I can go back to Seoul and try to apologize. Maybe he's calmed down and listen to me.
 
I tried calling him but Bommie's always there to stop me. She said that it's better to give him time to think and that he'll come find me once he's ready. I agreed thinking that it'll only be a matter of days but it's been a month and that bastard still hasn't called me yet or contacted me in any way. IF ONLY I didn't love him, he would surely be rotting 6 feet under by now.
 
 
 
 
But i do...So I'll wait for him. *smiles*
 
 
 
"Aish! Stop thinking about him Dara! Concentrate on finishing this task then you can think about him all you want." I scolded myself, still staring at the ceiling.
 
 
 
Busan is a very peaceful place and even though I miss Jiyong like crazy, I can't deny the fact that I'm enjoying my stay here. Being away from the clan,the training's, the fights is a refreshing change. I feel almost...normal. 
 
At first, when the girls told me the reason for being here, I got angry and tried to send them back to Seoul. I know we've done this a lot of times before but something just tells me they should not stay this time. When I told Bom about it, she just shrugged and told me it's the aftereffects of what happened between me and Jiyong.
 
 
 
I got my phone to check the time and was surprised to know that it's already 3 in the afternoon. I smiled when I saw Bommie's number but quickly faded when I saw her message.
 
 
Dara. Warehouse. We're being attacked 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After tracking Bom's phone, I jumped in my car and speed away to there destination. According to the data, it's the same shipyard that I surveyed last night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to open my car's door and walk to the shipyard when I realized that I didn't call for back up. I reached for my phone but remembered that I left it in the house. I rest my forehead on the steering wheel and sigh in frustration.
 
 
"Try to think Dara."
 
 
I've learned that when dealing with gang-related matters, you can never go unprepared. I've lived by that policy and it saved my life a couple of times. It's just that when I read Bom's text, everything just flew out of the window. I will never forgive myself if anything happen to my sisters. They're not even members of the clan and yet those idiots dare to mess with them. 
 
 
I straighten myself and with trembling hands, I opened the glove compartment and took my gun. I usually don't take guns with me but this time, I know I'll need it. 
 
 
As I walk towards the port, I strain my ears for any sound that might indicate where the girls are. 
 
After about 15 minutes, I saw the girls surrounded by at least 15 men. And as I approach them, I heard an unfamiliar voice talking.
 
 
"Don't do anything and we won't hurt you. We just need Sandara Park." the big guy in black who looks like the leader said.
 
 
"Why?" I heard Bom's voice full of contempt.
 
 
"Don't ask questions."
 
 
"What do you need from Dara?" Chaerin shouted.
 
 
"Boss wants her."
 
 
"Who's your boss?" asked Minzy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Lee Donghae."
 
 
 
 

 
Donghae??????
 
 
soldier baby16